Chapter 20

Fate And Chance

Lucifer POV

Lucifer was watching the news about the FNC Building burning in flame with Choa in a cafe. Choa was shocked but Lucifer kept his cool as he noticed that they were being watched from a distance. Choa got up from her sit and told Lucifer to take her to the building but Lucifer refused. He told Choa to calm down because both of them were being watched. Choa slowly returned to her sit and asked Lucifer what should they do. Lucifer picked up an ice from his drink. With a split second, Lucifer threw the ice at the speed of light towards a window which exploded the window. Lucifer took Choa hand and he used his teleport magic while the crowd was distracted.

When Lucifer arrived near the site of the building he could feel the heat even from that distance.

"Hot!" Choa said as she began to sweat after just a few second arrived.

"As I thought it is not an ordinary flame. This is Hell Flame." Lucifer took off his clothes and revealed a pair of black wings. "Choa you stay here."

With that Lucifer left Choa as he went up on air. Lucifer noticed that Jimin and Mejjin was nearby. He used a sleeping spell and created a magic barrier as all the people inside the barrier felt asleep. Lucifer then took Choa with him and met up with Mejjin and Jimin.

"Choa! Lucifer!" Mejjin called out as Lucifer went down with Choa by his side.

Jimin hugged Choa as Lucifer told what happened to them before they arrived here.

"So it really is Hell Flame, but who?" Mejjin asked

"I don't know but we need to put out the flame soon or it will be even more troublesome."

Mejjin nodded and together Lucifer and Mejjin used a high level water spell to put off the flame.

Oh Almighty Grant us the Power to Wipe out the enemy! Wash away these painfull emotion! Water Canon!!

Lucifer and Mejjin summoned a big wave of water to put out the Hell Flame. When th flame was finally gone a big firgured appeared before Lucifer and Mejjin. He was big and tall. He had two horn and he carried a large axe behind his back. The firgured gave a big grinned as he snapped his finger and it sent both Lucifer and Mejjin flying.

"Gah!" Lucifer splited some blood as he tried to stay on his feet. "You! Why are you here!? Behemoth!!"

The firgured smiled as he finally spoke for the first time. "Lucifer you should address me with more respected as I am now a Demon King."

Mejjin got up on his feet and summoned his Dark Excalliber but Lucifer knew the difference between their strength. Lucifer tried to stop Mejjin but he was too late as Mejjin charged straight at Behemoth.

Behemoth stopped Mejjin attack with his bare hand and sent Mejjin crushing down on the ground with one punch. "So this is the son of Satan? Come on your old man must be a fool to die to protect this piece of crap."

"What are you talking about Behemoth!!" Lucifer shouted

Behemoth gave a cold laugh as he revealed why the Satan the supposed Demon King went missing. "Like I said I kill Satan with my own bare hand which is why I got to become the Demon King. Oh and his personal right man erm oh yes Adon. I killed him too."

"I-impossible. How?"

"How? Well because I got this." Behemoth showed a red glove which sent Lucifer nightmare which he never wanted to remember. "The Glove of God. The magic item which can took away the enemy magic and killed them instant by converted the energy stolen into a holy power which can even killed the almighty Satan!!"

Impossible Lucifer thought. That weapon should be in the hand of Angel. How can he got that weapon?

Jimin and Choa was taking shelter as both of them stayed hidden. Lucifer hoped that Behemoth didn't noticed both of them. Lucifer bit his hand as he tried to keep calm and come up with a plan to escape from Behemoth

"Don't even bother to try. I won't let you escaped from me.!" Behemoth clapped his hand and pinned down Lucifer with air preasured.

"Gaaahh!!"

Mejjin recovered from Behemoth attavk and used his Dark Excalliber to push Behemoth a few meter as Mejjin tried to stay on his feet. "Your oppenent....is...ME!!" Mejjin let out his rage as he turned into his demon form and slashed Behemoth torso with Dark Excalliber and Behemoth took a direct hit but he was stilled standing.

"Is that all?" Behemoth used the red glove and took all of Mejjin's magic and converted into holy power. "Die like your father. Holy Punishment"

Behemoth sent a ray of light towards Mejjin as Mejjin took a direct hit but Mejjin barely survived the attack.

"Lucky that you had that human blood huh?" Behemoth charged his own demonic attack to kill off Mejjin once and for all.

"STOP!!" Jimin ran to Mejjin side as she tried to defend Mejjin. "Please stop it."

"A human? Hahaha how intersting. A human defend a demon? Now you really are a disgrace! Here is my present for you Mejjin." Behemoth threw a large Fireball at Jimin but tha attack vanished before it could hit her.

Behemoth was suprised and called out the person. Soon a bright light shined down between Jimin and Behemoth, as a tall man appeared before them.

Lucifer was dumbfounded as he could not believe the man stand in front of them was....

"King of Angel. Michael." Mejjin said as he fell down on the ground and black out.