Chapter 8

Fate And Chance

In the FNC building

When I entered the building eveybody was gathered and shouted welcome.

"What happened?" I asked as I was dumbfounded

"It's a Welcome Party!" said Choa as everyone from the FNC Family were here.

"For me?" I asked

"Of course dummy!" said a girl in black dress

"Come on you one of us now." said a guy in blue shirts

"Woah. You sure we can do this here?"

"Don't worry Jong Ki. The Ceo and President are out as they got a meeting. So feel free to enjoy yourself." explained Hongki as he gave me a huge grinned "Come on everybody Let's get this party strated!!"

Soon I got to know all the FNC Family as they all introduced themselves to me. It was a nice atmosphere and for once I feel like I got a family. But I noticed something was missing from the party. I saw Choa and pulled her towards me.

"By the way Choa where's Jimin?" I asked Choa

"Oh Jimin, she is waiting for you on the roof." answered Choa clamly

"What? Waiting for me? Like right now?" I asked in suprised

"Yeah right now"

With that I went to the roof though I wished that they told me sooner. Oh well

At the Roof

Suprisingly, when I arrived at the roof I saw Jimin right away. She was sitting on a dining table witch was heavily decourated. I was more suprised when I saw what was Jimin wore.

It was a simple orange dress with a flowwr pin. She also had a little makeup but even a little of that already made her outstanding.

I was standing just outside the door looking like an idiot. Here I am a Half Demon but looking at her made my heart skip a beat. If I am a Half Demon then she must be my Half Angel.

Still standing like an idiot Jimin called me. "What are you doing oppa~?" Jimin voice took me back to reality. "Hurry Up" she waved her hands towards me.

I was wearing a simple T-shirt and a wore out jeans as I apporched her." Man I " I thought to myself. I approached the table and sit acroos her.

"Woah" I said "You really are beautifull"

Jimin blushed as she turned red from my comment and thanked me. "Thank you oppa~"

I asked her if she planned all of this in which she nodded. She apologized for her behaviour ealier and she told me that bit by bit she will try to accept me for what I am. I gave her a smiled and thanked her but before I could said anything she countined "Oppa I will acccept you in my life because you definately turn my life upside down. Even so, you sincerly accept me so I also will try to accept you but I want oppa to promise me something."

I looked at her and asked her what the promise would be.

"Please promise me that whatever happened oppa must not forget that oppa always have a place here even when the world whole turn against you." she said with concern on her eyes. "Promise me that oppa will not forget who oppa really am."

I was quite shocked to her request that I almost cry. Here I am a Half Demon but there was someone who willing to accept me for who I am. I took her hand and gripped it hard with both of my hand and said "I promise"

She gave me a smilled that I will always remembered forever.

That night we become more closer with each other as we shared our dinner under the beautiful stars and the shining full moon.

Jimin and I went downstairs and everyone was waiting for us when we arrived. We were a bit suprised but Hongki to a mic and proclaim "Ladies and gentleman The First FNC Couple Jimin and Jong Ki!!"

Everyone gave a round of appalaused and cleaned up the party.

"Hei Jong Ki," Yonghwa greeted me. "Where are you sleeping anyway?"

"Oh well on a cheap hotel I guess?"

"What? You don't have a permanent place to sleep?" asked Yonghwa shockingly

"Well I just arrived here so it will be quite hard to find a nice place to sleep." I told Yonghwa

"How about you crashed out on our place tonight?" suggested Yonghwa

"Not bad hyung." Jungshin interupted "I think there an extra bed for a guest."

"What do you think?" asked Yonghwa.

I thought for a while but a place to sleep with them would be not bad but....

"No it's ok." I rejected the offer as nicely as possible. "Next time okay?"

"Ok then if you said so" muttered Yonghwa in disappointed.

Like always I accompanied Jimin to her dorm.

Before we parted away she pulled me and gave me a kiss on my fore head.

"Sleep tight. Goodnight." she entered the dorm and waved at me before closing the door.

I touched my fore head and smiled and muttered "Thank you" as I took my leave and sleep at a cheap hotel.