Chapter 18

Fate And Chance

I opened my eyes and saw nothing but darkness. I no longer inside the ship and I myself don't know whether I was standing up or lying down. It's feels like I am in space.

Suddenly I heard a voice in my head. The sound of the voice seems familliar but I had no idea whose it is. Then, a huge light ray shined in through the space and I found myself facing a cell.

"It's has been a while, me" the same voice that I heard calling me showed himself inside the cell. "How are you doing?"

I was shocked but I saw it coming. "I never thought that I would meet you again. My other self or should I called you Satan The V Mejjin Hellgor!"

The person smirked as he sat down and the light shined as it showed his face which is me.

"Hmph with that kind of tone you must be fine then." Mejjin took a drink from a bottle of water nearby. "If you came here without the intention of visiting me meant that your body must be at death-door."

"Yeah, you are right." I sounded a little regret as I ashmed at myself.

"Uselees till the end huh? Well serve you right. Protecting human my ." Mejjin threw his bottle and stood up "You and I are the same person. We are neither human nor demon. So we don't belong to any of them which meant that you should not stick your nose in human and demon problem."

"Sorry but I had something that is important to me. I couldn't just turned around and let them died so please I beg you. Please let me return!"

Mejjin looked at me in digusted lloked. "Hmph It must be the human side that soften you up huh? Oh well guess I should let you returned but remeber this. We are a forbbiden being. We are a mistake form by our parents. One day they will betray us because of our endless posibbilities."

"Mejjin."

Then my body started to trobbed as I passed out but before that, I looked at my other self smirked at me as my view turned into absolute darkness.


When I opened my eyes I saw a white celling and I realised that I was in bed. The place looks like a hospital bed and then I saw Jimin sleeping while holding my hand.

"What just happened?" I said as I heard a door opened.

"Waken already sleeping beauty?' Lucifer came while holding a basket of fruit.

"Lucifer!" I was quite suprised to saw him although I don't know why. "Why are you here?"

Lucifer made an annoyed face as if the question felt liked an insult. "Hmph it's not like I wanted to visit you." Lucifer took a chair and sat on it.

"Sorry" I appologized

"Really the son of Satan sure are easy going. Anyway thanks for giving back my power. You saved us back there."

"Us?"

"Ah me and Choa. I was attacked back then by Aracane and Roshu." Lucifer explained.

"Aracane and Roshu? But I killed them before. So how!?"

"I don't know but all I knew is that someone had revived them and I also believe that he is the one that behind all this." Lucifer answer.

"I see.Then tell me what happened after I passed out."

Lucifer took a deep breath and started to tell me the detail. "Well I don't all the detail. But we found you on the floor bleeding when I got back on the ship. At that time we found out the others member of AOA was lying uncosious and Violet was already kill. I thought you the one who did it but..."

"But?"

Lucifer expression turned dark. "The way she was killed it was not by demon. But by an Angel."

"What but that's impossible."

"Yes I though so too but Violet was killed and place in a cross furthermore she was killed with one hit."

"One hit!?" I was really suprised. It is really an angel behind all this then it something big is happened.

"We are really in a mess. I just got a word from the Demon World that Behemoth going to decalre that your father died and going to sart a war with the Angel."

"What did you just said!? I though you made that up!"

"Don't look at me. Really I'm just as suprised as you but I didn't know that my made up story became a reality." Lucifer sighed "I was given an order to return back to Demon World and also I was order to bring you along."

"So will you?" I asked

Lucifer smiled as he stood up. "Don't worry. I ignored them because I slowly started to understand human. Anyway go and get some rest because tommorow you will discharged from the hospital and I'm going to show you something."

"Lucifer,"

"See you later," Lucifer waved his hand and exit the room.

As Lucifer left the room I began to orry. If what Lucifer said was true then things are not looking good. I looked at Jimin's face as she was still sleeping. I brushed her hair as I muttered to myself, "Jimin, things looks like it is going to be nasty. Can I really protected you?"

My eyes became heavy as I fall back to sleep.