Chapter 19

Fate And Chance

The next day I got discharged from the hospital and Jimin picked me up instead of Lucifer which suprised me a liitle but I was pleased to see Jimin. I asked her why Lucifer didn't picked me up in which she replied that he had some things to take care. We got in the car and she drove me to her dorm since I don't really own a place and I was sure I'm broke.  Along the journey, Jimin never asked what happened back there. It felt like she already knew about what happened though maybe Lucifer already filled in the detail.

"Hey. Sorry" I said suddenly. "Because of me the vacation was ruined."

Jimin looked at me and replied, "Nah, it's ok since it was something that out of hand."

"But"

"Don't worry ok?" Jimin gave me a smiled as I got some rest after I stopped myself from apologized.

By the time I woke up, we arrived at AOA dorm.

"Why are we here? Aren't we suppose to sent me to hotel or something?"

"We stopped here for a while since all the member are out I just want us to be alone for a while." Jimin said as she got out of the car.

"Some time alone huh?" I got out and followed Jimin to her dorm.


I was quite supprised when I entered the dorm. It was clean and well organised. I don't know if they clean the room ealier but it was really felt peace.

"Please have a seat." invited Jimin

I took a seat as Jimin sat next to me.

The atmosphere quickly turned akwarded. Neither one of us said anything as we both just sat on the sofa quietly.

"This kinda an akward situation," I said to start the conversation.

Jimin just nodded but she finally spoke o me. "Oppa. Actually I had something to show to you." Jimin got up and stand in front of me. She face the other way and start to took off her clothes.

"W-w-wait a minute! Jimin what are you doing." I tried to cover my eyes but JImin keep striping herself untill there was no string attached.

"O-oppa d-don't stare to much just look at my back." Jimin showed me her back as she went red.

I was sitting in confused and dumfounded. She just stripped herself and my mind was really not ready for this situation. "They are beautifull I guees" I blurted out.

Jimin went down on her knee as she tried to cover her body, "That is not what I meant!. I mean my back had this strange mark. Do you see it." Jimin pointed out.

I snapped myself out and saw what Jimin tried to tell me. After a close up I finally saw the marking. It was somehow a thin layer of mark but the shape of it looks like a pair of wings.

"It coundn't be..." I thought

Jimin looked away and said to me. "Is that ok?"

"Ah yeah." I tried to look away as Jimin picked up her clothes. Suddenly, Jimin tripped down and I tried to save her but we both go down.

Out of the suddden I was looking down at Jimin in her birthday suite as I went down on all four on her.

Jimin screamed as she punched me in the stomach as I gave her credit for punching that hard before I passed out on the floor.


When I opened my eyes I was lying on the sofa and Jimin was at my side. She still embarrassed by her own action but I thought that she must had a lot of courage to show it to me.

"Sorrry for punching you out cold," Jimin said as she faced down.

I just laughed and said that her punch was really something. Jimin gave me a glared but she quickly covered her face.

"Anyway, If you wondered what that marked meant then I had no idea. Sorry" I lied because I knew that marked since I saw it when I was in the demon world with zero. The mark of Saint. A half-angel and not just any Angel. The leader of Angel. Michael the All-Mighty.

"I see. Then why did I took out all of my clothes for!" Jimin turned away as she realised what she had done.

I just laughed and said that there is nothing to embarress but she just couldn't look me in the eyes as she flee to her room.

I just sighed and thought about how funny that the son of Demon King is dating the daughter of Angel King. God must be bored or something. However that cleared something up. The marked awaken when she was attacked by Lucifer. That's also the reasons why she could heal so fast and I'm sure that the reason Phanual arrived on Earth.

The Demon and the Angel will clashed soon. My father is still missing and I found out Jimin was half-angel. It looks like my wish of having a normal will have to wait. I sighed and the tv.

Jimin came out from her room as I dropped the remote.

"Wh-what!?" I said in shocked as the tv showed a breaking news.

Jimin saw the news and covered . "Oh my god!"

We were both shocked but what we saw was the FNC Building was burning in flame......