Chapter 12

Fate And Chance

As I opened my eyes I found myself in my own dream again. However this time the I was in the Demon World. To be specified I was inside my father's castle. Nothing changed much since my last visit 7 years ago. The room was surrounded with paintting of demon and weapons. At the end of the castle was a Throne. Behind the Throne was a picture of a person who love me for who I am.

"It's been a while." I bowed on the picture. "Mother"

"Beautiful isn't she?" a man with grey jacket appeared. "How are you? Mejjin?"

I cleched my fists as I tried to control myself from punching the man. "Hello. Father,"

Suddenly our surrounding changed into the current Demon World where the New King of Demon was crowned.

"All hail the new Demon Overload. King Behemoth!!" all the demon roared and cheered for the new Overload.

"This is...."

"They already started huh." father looked at the scene and turn his attention towards me. "Apparently my fear has become a reality. They already replace me and appointed Behemoth as the new overload,"

"Then just appeared already! What's your problem?" I said angrily as I was annoyed by my father action.

"I wish I could but right now I was useless like a new born baby." he explained.

I looked at him and asked why. Before he could answer a ray of light stabbed him in the back.

"Gah!!" father split some blood as he began to dissapeared.

"Father!!!" suddenly I could not moved my body. I looked at father and realised he used Freeze.

"Listen up. It's looks like they found me here. I have to run away but let me tell you this..."

My vision started to blur as I barely heard my father warning.

"....enemy....d..e..mon............gel" was my father last world as he dissapeared from my dream.

Just like that my dream crumbled and I opened my eyes and saw the celling of the hotel.

I held out my hand. "What are you trying to say? Father."