Chapter 5

Fate And Chance

Inside a Cafe in the FNC Entertaiment

Jimin gave me an evil glare as I drink my coffe. "You. Are you crazy!?" she asked me

"What? Me? No I'm 100% sane.Why?" I put the cup on the table.

"Deabak!" she looked at me and shaked her head. "You just claim that your are my boyfriend in front of the world and not only that you get a job here and now everything have become a total mess."

She was right now the situation was really strated to become out of hand. Well can't help it she was so cute and beautiful. Even I can't believe that I acted that way today.

"On top of all you kiss me in public and i can't do anything because you will kill me if I did" she complained

"Yes about the part where I kill you really sorry since I need to keep it as secret. Do you have any idea what will happen if the public knew about my existent?" I explained

Jimin stared at me with consent "Yeah it will be troubled if they knew who you are."

She was cute when she was worried. I rubbed her hair and told that she looked cute worried about me.

"W-w-what? I'm not worry about you." Jimin flustred "By the way, when are going to tell me about your Half Demon?

I stopped my hand and told her later in which she made a her annoyed face.

I walked to her dorm and said goodbye to her.

 

After a while I walked and stopped at an empty alley.

"Show yourself! Adon!" I shouted

A firgured emerged from my shadow as a Demon appered before me. He had blue skin with snake as his tail and his has two horn.

"Hello Mejjin or should I called you Kim Jong Ki?" Adon grinned at me

"What do you want Adon?" I asked annoying by his presnce.

"Your father. The Demon Overload wished that your would return to him immediately." claimed Adon

"Father huh?" I hate my Father more than anyone else in this world. He abandoned me and mother and know he want me back. "Told him that I have my own life so stopped bothering me."

"I knew you would said that." said Adon "Maybe I should take the human girl head. Maybe that would change your mind."

Hearing that I stomp on the ground as I gave a quick shock on the ground and I slammed Adon"s face on the ground until I broke his horn. "Watch your mouth! You bastard. if you lay even a finger on her. I'll make sure you taste the pain of being tortured by me." I slammed his head one more time before I left the alley and headed to a cheap hotel nearby.