Chapter 15

Fate And Chance

An Angel huh?

Well that was no really suprising to see consider that Lucifer is here on th Human World but....

"An Angel huh? Well why an Angel decide to desent to Human World? Aren't you guys supposed to be seal or what ever crap that Lucifer told me." I told Phanuel

He/She bowed to me and gave me a faint smile. "Yes about that, Well it's true that we are being seal but I managed to create a secret route to the human world so I may ask your help."

"Ok hold up," I look around as the hotel still in wrecked. "I will hear you explaination tommorow at the Cafe of the nearest town. Right now I need to find a few of my friends."

"Oh you mean these people?" Phanuel snapped his finger and all other memeber of AOA appeared in sleep. "I'll save them ealier before came here."

"You did huh? Well thank you but we still talked about this tommorow. Since this all happened so suddenly I need to calm myself down." I told Phanuel

"As you wish." Phanuel body started to glow in light. " Well until then take care." With that Phanuel dissapeared in light.

"Now that he is gone time to do my work." I faced the wreck hotel and held up both of my hand in the air.

"What are you doing?" Choa asked which caused me to startled a bit. I almost forgot that she was there.

"Don't worry I'm going to fix this and sorry but the trip is going to cut short." Choa sigh in dissapointment as I used Restore magic and restore all the place and healed all the injuryed people.

With a snapped of my finger I put everybody to sleep as I carried each of AOA memeber to their bed so that they will wake up and though that all of this was a dream. I looked at the clock and it still 12:00 p.m.


 

As everyone was still sleeping I went to the basement of the hotel and met with Lucifer. I chained him up but he was not even try to escape.

"Lucifer...how are you doing?" I asked

"Hmm why don't you just kill me already." he told me.

I sigh and touched his forehead. "All eveil shall perish leaving only the good and the kind behind. Accept your punishment oh you foul. Seal! Fukai!"

A bright purple light surrounded Lucifer as it wrapped around him. "Now I already seal your power which meant you lost your demon power and shall remained as human."

I seal Lucifer power thus made him powerless which caused him to be human. He is at the same age as me but he had long black hair which covered his left eyes. I gave him some of my clothes and unchained him. "From now on your name is Ko Hwan Ni ok?"

Lucifer began to mad at me as he grabbed my collar. "What do you think you doing!!!? Turning me into human? Why!!? Why can't you just kill me?"

I pulled away his hand and told him my reason. "This is so that you don't rampage in human world."

Lucifer tried to protest but stopped like he knew arguement would only be a vaild. "Fine! What happened to you? 8 years ago when we first met, you said you hate human. Why the change of heart all of the sudden?"

"Don't know. Why don't you find out?" I suggested "Come and learnt maybe you can understand my reason. After all I'm Half"

Lucifer sighed and nodded forcelly. "But remember this. The moment you showed me your back. I wouldn't heasitated to kill you."

"Hmm do what you want." I gave him a faint smiled as I walked away

With that I left Lucifer on his own. And went back to my room.


Jimin POV

Jimin somehow woke up on her bed again. She got up and noticed that Choa unnie was still sleeping.

"Is it a dream?" she closed her eyes and the memories came rush back at her. She looked at the sofa and found that Jong Ki was not there. She touched chest and realised that the hole was missing. At that moment she was sure that she had died but here she was still live.

Suddenly she heard the room's door being opened, Jong Ki entered and was supprised to saw her awake.

"Hello how are you doing?" Jong Ki asked.

An anger rushed at her sussenly. She picked up her pillow and threw at Jong Ki straight into his face.She didn't know why she did it but she just did it.

"Sorry," Jong Ki apologized "I was unable to protect you."

Jimin was confused at how she should react. She was mad at Jong Ki for nearly have her killed however at the same time she felt that she should forgive him since she should know what she should be involved with if she started dating a Half Demon.

"Hmm, thank god I'm not dead," Jong ki still muttered sorry. "Oh well I accept your appology but you owe me one date."

Jong Ki smilled in relief and thank her.

"We still have time get ready." She get out of her bed and done some streching. "We going to go out and oppa you'll be paying ok~" She gave Jong Ki a wink and went to the shower.

While in the shower Jimin though how can she would spend with Jong Ki and what happened if another demon showed up.

Jimin turn off the shower and muttered to herself "Is everything going to be okay I wonder?" She went out of the shower and saw Choa unnie woke up and Jong Ki oppa gone.

"Good morning Choa-unnie" Jimin greeted her unnie.

Choa turned her head and looked at Jimin. "Say Jimin. All thats happened was not a dream right?"

Supprised by Choa questioned, Jimin heasitated whether to tell her or keep it a secret. "But if I keep it a secret will it be okay?" she thought.

Before Jimin could reply, Choa said to Jimin "Sorry but maybe I ask something that I'm not ready to hear the answer. I'll go take a shower." Choa got up and took her towel as she enter the shower.

Jimin was worried about Choa-unnie and afraid that she may not able to take the truth.


 

I was lucky that Jimin didn't got mad at me thought I promised myself that what happened to her today will not repeat. I went to each room to wake the other AOA member and thank god that they didn't notice anything that's happening.

I waited outside the room while Jimin and Choa got change. I was thinking to rent a boat for today's trip.

"I hope today nothing extraordinary happened. Haa~ sometimes I wish I was a full born human so that I would never got caught in this ridicolous situation. Demon? Angel? War? Why would something like that happened to me? I finally found my Eve and now I'm going to die protecting her. How troublesome."

I sat down while leaned on the door as I looked up the celling and slowly prayed.

"Mother if your are up there. I need help," Suddenly the door opened and I banged my head on the floor. "Aww, huh?" I looked up and said it out loud. "Pink"

Jimin face became red as she tried to slam the door onto my face but I managed to stop it using my hand.

"You saw it didn't your!?" she questioned me angrily.

I tried to give an answer that would not get me killed but my mind was too honest. "Beautifull"

With my answer she gave me a full power slamed to the head.

"AAAARRRGGGHHH It's hurts!!!!" I screamed