Epilouge

Fate And Chance

 

After sending Mejjin and the rest, Michael went to his office as he disguised as a CEO of a company. He was having a tea when his P.A. came in.

"Sorry interuprt you, Master Michael but someone would like to see you." his P.A. showed a man with a huge grinned.

Michael put down his tea and sent off his P.A. as he welcomed the man. "How are you doing Han Sung Ho, no. Should I call you Demon King Satan?"

The man laughed as he faced Michael with huge grinned. "Call what ever you want, I'm still your friend."

Michael smiled a bit before asking why he came here.

"What can I came and just said hi to my friend?" Satan joked as both of them just laugh a bit. "Anyway I just came here to gave you my thanks for keeping this a secret from my son."

"Not a problem. I just happy to help. However trainning him would be another matter because I don't intend to hold back."

Satan gave Michael a satisfied smiled as he gratefull to Michael.

"Stil Satan..my daughter meeting with your son...it must be fate huh?" Michael stated.

"Nah," Satan said "Probally just a coincidence rather it just a chance."

Michael seems amused by Satan words. "I see Fate and Chance huh? They both after all a Half which meant they are a powerful being. Much stronger than both of us."

"That's why. We must never let them alone." Satan got up and left before he finished his words. "After all in your care, that incidence will not repeat itself."

"Still blamming yourself even now huh?" Michael said "Very well. Leave them to me."

"Thank you," Satan left the building as Michael sat on his chair thing about the other two child of Demon and Angel.

"Lee HongKi and Jung Yong Hwa. The child of both Queen of Demon and Angel on the enemy side while we had the child of King Demon and Angel. And Lucifer took that girl. That girl will be our greatest wild card in this war. Don't you think so? Satan," Michael look on his window as he look up on the sky.