Chapter 7

Fate And Chance

In the FNC Building

Jimin went out as she had her own schedule as I was told to wait her inside the building but...

"I'm bored," I sighed "There is nothing to do. I'm glad that I finaly being employed but there just nothing for me to do. Maybe I should follow Jimin after all."

Just then I bumped into Hongki.

"Hongki.."

"Oh Jong KI. what's up?" he asked

"Nothing much. What is that?" I asked as I saw he holding a book.

"Oh this just something to kill time." Hongki explained

"Even you read huh?'

"Yeah sometimes. See you later."

We parted ways but before that Hongki whisperred to my ear just before we seperated. "Be careful"

"Be careful?" I muttered "For what?"

Feeling extremely bored I decided to went outside to get some fresh air. 

To my suprised, I saw Adon when I exited the FNC Building. Though he was not in his demon form.

"What are you still doing here?" I asked

He glared at me before he went down on his knee.

"Master Mejjin please forgive for my action yesterday." he begged

"Huh? What are you talking about?" I asked in confusion just what had happened?

At a cafe

"Care to explained your behaviour Adon?" I asked after we decided to talked in a cafe after I stopped him kneeing in the public.

"The true is your father. The Demon Overload dissapeared."

"Dissapeared? So what? He might just left for a vacation" I took a sip of my coffee.

"That's what I thought but it had benn one moth since he left and the Demon World is in panicked since there was no ruler. Now everything is in a mess because everyone wanted to be the ruler since many of them thought that your father died." Adon continued his explaination "That's why I seeked help from you as you are the only child and the true succeros for the Throne."

'Throne huh? I'm not interseted. Sorry but I just could not care less from my father." I said as I got up from my sit

"But Mejjin?" Adon grabbed my hand " If you refused bad things will happened. You should know what happened if he took in charged do you.The Human world will be a living Hell"

I sighed and grabbed Adon by the collar "Listen here. I don't care what you peolpe do and I don't care very much  about human, you know why? I was rejected by both human and demon so why should I help any of them? i'm leaving."

Adon grabbed my collar as he looked me straight in the eyes "Then how about this Jimin person? You going to let her get kill!"

My anger strated to boil "Of course not! She is the only one I will protect if you guys decided to attack the human world" I released my gripped. and walk away but before that I turned around and said to Adon "Adon remembered this I am neither human nor demon because I'm Half after all"

I waved my hand and left the cafe.

At a playground nearby

Even thought I said that I don't care about demon and human I actually gave a serious thought about the possiblelity of Demon attack the human world. If the demon really decide to attack human, then I would only protect Jimin. But the question here is can I protect her?

When I was deep in thought everything around me began to stopped moving. I noticed the situation and jumped out of the bench as it was burned in green flame.

"Green flame?" I turned around and saw a spider demon. "Aracane huh?"

"Hohoho you remeber me well Mejjin," the spider demon said.

Spider Demon had a body of spider but with two pair of hand and a face of a lady.

"What are you doing here? Shouldn't you doing your job of protecting the Demon World?" I asked in anger tone

"Don't be mad. I'm only here to take your head." Arcane swinged his axe around but I managed to dodged it.

"What? Are you betraying the Demon World but why?" I asked in confused

"Herm do you honestly think that i liked my job? Come on we are a race far superior than the human so why must we be afraid of human? That dumb father of yours always siding the human even when he was the most powerful demon. Protect human? Hahahahaha that joke is not even funny." Aracene swinged again but missed again as I was again managed to dodge. "When the news about your father dissapearance I was happy because finally we can rule the human world but then I heard about you and the reason we cannot attack the human world is because of your existanmce. So be a good boy and let me killed you!!" Aracane summoned a large axe and swinged vertically but the attack was slow so dodged it would be no problem.

"I see but sorry I had no intention of gainning the throne and I'm also have no intention of being killed by you." I side step and opened my palm. "Burn Hell Fire!" I threw a large fire ball towards Aracane but the attacks managed to break the weapon but not the body.

"Is that all you get? I was dissapointed by you." Aracane smirked at me "Oh I see you are weak because of that mother of yours right? Even thought your father is the Demon Overload. Your mother is still a human!"

"Shut Up!!!" I growled

"What?" Aracane was in shocked as I released a large amount of demonic power.

"Aracane looks like you in a hurried to face death huh? Very well I shalled granted that wish." I held my hand towards the sky. "Summoned Demonic Blade: Dark Excalliber!!"

"I-i-impossible, Dark Excalliber?" Aracane was in shocked as she lost her battle form as all her demonic power was by my Dark Excalliber. "You can summoned that weapon!!???"

"Here is your death." I slashed Aracane with the blade and her whole body began to rot as she begged for mercy but it was too late as she soon turned into dust.

"Don't ever talk to my mother like that," I threw away the blade and all the people strated to move again.

It was already late evening as I returned back to FNC Building.