Chapter 16

Fate And Chance

After I healed from the attacked, we managed to get inside the boat.

"Ah~ it feels good," Choa comeneted as she spreaded her arms as the wind blew her hair.

I sat beside Jimin as the other member enjoyed their view of the boat.

"Again sorry for slamming the door on your face," Jimin told me.

I looked at her and still amazed as she looked pretty. Wearing a blue one piece dress and she reaaly done her hair. "Don't worry it is not your fault."

Yeah it just a mistake but she sure got a nice . But if I said that I won't be abled to stand for even a second. She suprisingly strong for a human.

I left as I went to the bathroom when I realised that me and AOA are not the only one in this boat.

"Lucifer"

"Called me Ko Hwan Ni" the guy in simple white T shirt and s short pant. "For now I do as you say but don't be mistaken. I will came for you when I had the chance to get back my power." He brush off his hair and headed outside.

"Did he just wait for me to showed up here? Is he an idiot?" I let aside and went to bathroom.


Lucifer POV

Lucifer exited the room and went to the top deck of the boat.

"This is insanely big boat. This a ship not a boat." Lucifer took a seat as he croosed his legs. "Damm what a tough luck. Just when I managed to get here now my power was sealed and had to learned about human. Talked about tough luck."

The wind blew as Lucifer brush his hair aside. He looked around the room and noticed something was wrong with the ship.

"It's quite maybe too quite, I got a bad feeling about this." Lucifer turned his head and saw a short blonde girl staring at him. He looked at the girl and felt like he seen her before. Tge girl expression turned shocked as her face suddenly became pale. Before Lucifer could asked another girl showed up. The other girl wore a white blouse with pink skirt. She asked the blonde girl something which managed to snapped the blonde girl before she left the scene in hurried.

Lucifer then felt that nothing could happened as he lied back on his seat and watched the vie of blue sea.

"Human huh? Why are you obbessed with them? Mejjin." Lucifer muttered as he closed his eyes to take a short nape."


By the time I finished doing my thing in the bathroom I didi not expect Choa to wait me when I went out.

"What's up?" I asked her.

"She looked at me and nevoursly asked me. "W-w-why Lucifer here on this boat? I though you took care of him."

I was suprised to heard that from Choa. Oh well I learned that Choa stilled haunted by what had happened this morning huh?

"Well answer me." Choa crossed her arms as she stared at me so that I would spilt out the answer.

"Well don't worry he is harmless since I sealed away his power. Sorry if that made you uneasy I just wanted to teach him a thing or two about human,"

Choa stared at me and asked if I was telling her the truth in ehich I nodded and assured her that there was nothing to worry about Lucifer. Choa stilled look unconvicing but I left her alone as I returned to Jimin.


Lucifer POV

Lucifer took a look around the ship and bumped into the blonde girl in a hallway. Before she could ran away from him, Lucifer caught her hand which supprised her a bit.

"We need to talked," Lucifer said

The blonde girl startled a bit but Lucifer would not take 'No' for an answer so he dragged the girl a store and closed the door before locked it.

"What are you trying to do?" the blonde girl nevoursly asked as she started to shaked in fear.

"Based on your reaction meant that you know my identity right Mrs. Park Choa." Lucifer told the blonde girl as she started to shaked in fear.

"W-what do you want?" Choa shaking voice started to fall off as she down on her knees.

"As I though you still traumatised by my previous attack." Lucifer held out both of his hand and told Choa that he didn't came here to kill her or other people but stated that he would wished to do that. "Unfortunately all of my power are being seal. So you can stop shaking and stop looking at me liked I'm going to kill you."

"Wha..what?" Choa asked Lucifer as she started to confused with the current situation.

Starting to feel irritating, Lucifer moved closer towards Choa and told her as gentle as possible "Look I just wanted to talk okay? Man this is why I had dealing with human," Lucifer snapped his finger and suddenly he teleported Choa and himself on a Cafe.

Choa suprised by Lucifer action looked around the cafe and stared blankly at Lucifer.

"What?" Lucifer asked Choa.



At the Boat

"Hey have you seen Choa unnie?" asked Chanmi as she sat down on the dining table.

"Now that you mentioned it," Yuna said as she lokked around the table.

"Maybe she went to the bathroom?" Mina suggested.

"Really?" Yuna felt uneasy as she moved from her sit . "Maybe I should check on her."

"Don't worry."

The three girl turned thier attention to Jimin as she arrived with Hyejeong and Seolhyun.

"Choa unnie took a little rest since she felt sea sick," Jimin explained

"So she won't have dinner with us?" asked Chamni

"Yes unfortunately." Jimin took her sit along with Hyejeong and Seolhyun.

"By the way unnie, where is Jong Ki oppa?" asked Mina

Jimin lied that I will be having late dinner because I had some issue but in fact I was watching them as I sat up a barrier around the ship to look as if the ship never went far but the truth was we were in the middle of the sea. Someone or something had came on this ship and they already killed the captain and all the crew. I alone managed to kill a few but they are a low class demon.

My job is to protect Jimin and others and so far the only person to realise is me, Jimin and the other person who took Choa out of trouble ealier.

"I hoped you okay Lucifer," I muttered.

"Worrying about others are we? Mejjin!" a voice called out behind me as I turned around and saw a girl witha black leather jacket with a short skirt and she wore a mask but the voice I regonised her.

"Violet!? You! What are you doing here?" I was a bit shocked to met her here.

"To kill you ofcourse." Before I could opened my mouth she implied her sword into my stomach.

"What...." I fall on the ground as I tried to hold the pain "How!?"

Violet kicked me in the face as she took out her sword from my stomach. "You will never knew because you will die here,"

Violet left me as I continued to loss blood and I tried to stay awake but my eyes was dragging me down.

"This is bad." I desperately reached out my hand. "I really pissed with myself. Is this my limit?" Using my last strength I used my magic.

"I leave the rest to you." with that last word I lost conscious.