Chapter 11

Fate And Chance

After 10 hours of driving we finally managed to arrive at The Westin Chosun Busan Resort.I was tired as hell from fighting and the driving. We arrived quite late so everyone was exhausted from the journey although I was the only one who drove. Using the money that they earned, we stayed in two suite room and one executive room. I told them that I was fine sleeping in the RV since if I stayed with any of the AOA member it will be quite unpleaseant.

However Choa had other idea.

"How about you stayed with me and Jimin in one room?" Choa said even after I stated my reason for not joining them sleeping in the hotel.

"W-what are you saying unnie?" Jimin said "We can't do that!"

"Why not?" Choa said with a little aegyo. "Don't worry I am not going to steal him from you or anything. I mean he drive us all the way to here so it is the least we can do for him."

"Sorry but I have to refuse." I told Choa. "It's not that I don't like it but if Jimin is unconfortable with it then I would not force myself to accept the offer,"

I thought that answer but sure enough someone caught what I tried to said.

"Oh-ho so you do want to sleep with Choa-unnie and Jimin-unnie." Yuna pointed it out with a smirked.

"What? N-no that is not what I meant!" I tried to denie but admitted that I wanted the room so that I can rest after what happen."

Choa pumped her fists and gave me a mischievous smilled. "We will took good care of oppa~"

With that I ended up in executive room with Jimin and Choa. Ofcourse I had to bring all of the stuff.

Finally I got some rest after unpacked. I was resting on the sofa as Jimin come and sat beside me. She still hasn't bath or changed her clothes but she was still beautiful.

"Sorry for Choa-unnie." she bowed her head.

"I got up and waved my hand and told her that it was fine since I was the one who should said sorry if I made her unconfortable.

"Actually I don't mind you stayed.. with me." she muutered as she turned her head away as her face turn red.

"Did you said something?" I asked her as she avoid my gaze.

"N-nothing at all," she turned away from me as Choa yelled that the bath is done and she could used it now.

Jimin hurried to the bathroom as Choa came out off the bathroom wearing only towel that covered her and her lowered half.

I tried to avoid staring at Choa as I layed down on the sofa. Shockingly Choa came to me and asked me if I was going to take bath or not.

"Say you not going to take a bath?" she asked as she was wearing her towel.

"Later" I answered in a low voice as I tried to control from staring at Choa body.

Choa then leaned her body against me. "I got an idea how about you got in the bath together with Jimin. I bet she was waiting for you."

Uncontrolable side of me started to imagine the situation. But I quickly shaked myself off and this caused Choa to sit on the floor.

"Ugh sorry about that." I appologized but she sat there and put her index finger on her lips while winck at me.

"So you wanted to take a bath with me?" she said with a strong aegyo.

I bit my lips as I told her to put some clothes on and when to my stuff.

Choa laughed as she said that it was a fun to joke like that as I was so flustered that my face got all red and she enjoyed seeing me panic.

I felt like my pride just got hurt as I easliy got flustered even though I was a Half.Sighing at myself. I took my toiletries and went to the bathroom as Choa started to change her clothes. Then I didin't know how it happened but it just happened. I slipped as Jimin opened the bathroom door and we collide with each other.

"Ouch." I said. as Itried to got up. I opened my eyes and saw Jimin below me. "A-ah Jimin" she managed to cover herself with the towel but she looked at me and turned furious.

"You-you ert!!" with that I had a bright red slapped on my face as Jimin refuse to talk to me for the night.

Choa elbowed me and teased "Nice move Jong KI."

"Sh-shut up" I told her as I slept on the sofa while Jimin and Choa sleeped on the queen size bed.

I closed my eyes and my mind wondered around and once again I was in that dream.

 

 


 

Sorry for the late update!!! Pls commet and any though about the story.