Chapter 21

Fate And Chance

Jimin POV

 

She never met the person stand in front of her yet somehow he was no stranger to her. She never felt this way. Her heart was racing but it was not because of love rather it felt warm. Jimin tried to reach out for him before Jong Ki stopped her.

"Don't...don't go..." Jong Ki fall uncousious as Jimin went to him and tried to shake him up.

"It's dangerous here. Please move aside." the tall man said.

Without a question Jimin carried Jong Ki and moved away from the two of them.

"Hmph, how lucky!! Now that the King of Angel Michael himself is here, I can take your head and claimed the victory on our side!!!" Behemoth took out his axe and swinged it at Michael.

*Clang*

MIchael blocked Behemoth axe with his bare hand before crushed the axe into dust. "How funny. So this is the power of Demon King? Even a third rate demon is better."

Behemoth didn't flinched instead he was grinned happily.

"Interesting!!! So this is the power of Angel huh?" Behemoth summoned a flame monkey and turned it into a flaming spiked glove.

"Sacred Animal? I see. But...." Michael vansihed. No he was moving so fast that it looked like he was vanished. "It just a child's play at this time."

Jimin was shocked that Michael got a left arm of Behemoth cut off and suddenly all of Behemoth body was chopped down.

"It still not enough." a sliver wolf appeared at his side. The wolf was holding a short blade on his mouth as Michael patted it. "Sacred Animal is second rate to my Sacred Beast, The Sliver Wolf."

Lucifer was watching and sighed in relief. "Acting cool as always huh? You haven't changed one bit since I left Heaven Michael."

The King of Angel turned towards Lucifer and healed his wound. "And you too I must say. Always got hurt and made me do all the works."

Lucifer just laughed out as Michael was seen smilling.

Jimin carried Jong Ki to Michael and asked if Michael can heal Jong Ki. Michael nodded and heal Jong Ki.

Lucifer turned off the barrier and Michael teleport all of them to his office.

It was a big office which had a lot of workers busy with their worked.

"Please have a seat. I am sure you had a lot of question. Espaicially you Jong Ki."

Jong Ki looked tense as Michael took a sip of his tea.

"Now who's going to start asking question?" asked Michael

Jong Ki raised his hand. "Me. Is it true that my father is dead?"

Michael look as if he expected that question. "It is true yet it is wrong."

"What do you mean?"

"Well it is true that your father 'die' but hs not dead by all mean he is alive but he was hidding for some reasons."

Jong Ki felt that the answer was not satisfied. "Then tell me one thing. Is it true that you are Jimin's real father?"

Everyone was stunned by Jong Ki includding Jimin.

"Wa-wait up. Hold on! Jong Ki oppa what are you saying? I have a parents you know." Jimin spoke up.

Jong Ki looked down and explained himself."Sorry I lied that I don't know about the mark at your back. I knew about it. It is the Mark of Saint. A mark only Michael the KIng of Angel had it."

Everyone was dumbfounded but Michael just laughed as he gave a grinned. "Well, well you really are his son aren't you? It is correct. Jimin you are my daughter" Michael declared.

Jimin was at lost of words as Choa was in disbelief. Lucifer and Jong Ki was taking it calmly.

"It started when your father the Satan went back from earth. He stooped the war which caused me a real shocker. my rival was willing to stopped a war in which he could had a chance of winning. So I decide to met him secretly. So we met at a bar in human world. He told me that what he taught about human was wrong. He told me how he met a beautiful woman when he arrived here. I was curious how a single human can chanegd a Demon King heart. Then he suggested something that I never imagined he would said." Michael took another sip of the tea.

""Michael, I wanted to build a world where Human, Angel and Demon can live together and understand each other.""

"That was what he had said. I was supprised but relief that I was happy that one day a demon would suggest such idea. And so I help him to build that world. I met your mother, Jimin. She was an amazing person and I finally understand the Satan feeling and why the changed of heart."

"i see." Jong Ki seemes happy but I don't know how to react because knowing that the my father was not my real father.

"Jimin don't worry. I knew it will be a shocker but I will not take you away. Beside I had a request to full fill."

"A request?"

"Yes. Jong Ki from now on you will be under my care. I'm going to trained you to became the Demon King!"

"WHAT!!!!"