Chapter 6

Fate And Chance

The next day

I arrived at the FNC Entertainment exactly 8:00 p.m. since that's the time I was told to come. The door open and I entered the building and met Han Sung Ho at his office.

I signed the contract after I checked it and I officially a FNC Family.

I walked out and bumped into Jimin.

"Good morning Jimin" I said

"Morning." she replied and went to her practise room.

"Still cold as ice huh?" I muttered.

I followed Jimin to her practise room and meet the FNC Family.

"Ah, you here." said a girl with short blonde hair.

"Oh there he is!" shouted a guy with a guitar. He put his guitar aside and greeted me. "Woah Jimin. I impressed. Looks like you can find a person that have high standard"

"What?' I flinched

"Sorry. I haven't introduced myself. My name is Lee Hongki from FT Island" Hongki offer a hand shake whiich I happily accept. "Nice to meet you and welcome."

"Thanks. My name is Kim Jong KI."

"My name is Choa. One of AOA member.Pleasure to meet our leader's boyfriend." the blond girl also offer a hand shake and I took it.

"Woah man you sure a pure gold huh? Do you reliased that you have taken a strom to the world when you annouced that yesterday. Now eveyone talked about you guys. Awesome! I'm proud of you Jimin" said Hongki

"Yeah well I'm not that happy thank you very much," said Jimin

"Oh Jimin. Didn't you told us about your advanture yesterday? And not to mention how chraming he really is" teased Choa which made Jimin face turn red.

"Unnie!"

"Well,well we going to give you guys some privacy so let's get out Choa." Hongki left the practise room with Choa and left me and Jimin alone.

"So... how charming am i?" I teased Jimin

"Shut Up." Jimin said

"Hahaha. Well look at the bright side now everyone will know about us." I joked

"That's not the point. I mean I can't date since I'm not ready. And I could not possibily date a..."

"Demon?" I finished her sentence.

She looked at me and opened "No. I didn't said that."

"But you about to am I right?" I asked her

"No I didn't. I swear. It just that everything happened so fast and i didn't think i could handle it," explained Jimin.

I looked at her and I knew she wasn't lying. I went to her side and hugged her. Jimin stratled but I wishper at her "I'm sorry if I caused you trouble but I wanted you to know that I like you. Your are the first person who made me like this. I didn't want to lose you like I lost my family. No matter what I'll protect you. Jimin".

"Jong Ki," Jimin returned my hug which suprised me a bit but I was happy that she began to accept me althought even just a little that is enough...