Chapter 13

Fate And Chance

Slowly I opened my eys and looked around. It was pretty early before the sun start to rise. I was about to continue my sleep but I noticed that Jimin was not in the room. I checked the bed and found Choa sleeping and Jimin was no where to be found. I turned to the coner of the room and saw Jimin's back was opened and I firgured she could gone for a walk. I though of countinuing my sleep but taking a morning walk was not a bad idea. So, I reach my back and bought some shoe and jacket which I bought with a cheap price.

Taking a morning walk was not really that fun. Unless you like the cold breeze wind. I walked around the hotel and went to the beach. The sea slams itself onto the shore helped made my mind clear. Then I noticed Jimin sitting while put her hand around her legs while staring at the sea. She was spacing out as if she was thinking about something serious.


Jimin's POV

Staring at the sea made Jimin mind more cleared. These few days she had a few weird dream. At first she didn't paid much attention. But yesterday was a nightmare.

In her dream she find her self on top of a tall building in a city which was on fire. She could hear all the screaming of the people as they were in despair. Jimin couldn't do anything as she covered her ears and ducked as she begged for some one to stop this nightmare. When the screaming stopped, she lifted her head and saw Jong Ki's body filled with blood rised from the ground. Then, a mysterious light stabbed him and Jong Ki was gone.

Jimin shaked her head as she tried to forget that dream. "Yeah it just a nightmare," she thought "Non of that is real"

Suddenly, she heard someone callikng out for her. She turned around and saw Jong Ki.

"Oppa," she said softly.

Jong KI was wearing a black T shirt with a long track pants. He was still looked like a normal boy but actually he was a Half Demon.

"What are you doing here?" he asked

"Oh just clear up my mind for a bit," she answered. "How about you?"

"Same as you. Can I sit beside you?" Jimin nodded and Jong Ki took a sit beside her.

"Oppa I got a few question that I wanted to ask you." Jimin blurred out suddenly.

"Huh? About what?" Jong Ki frowned.

Jimin rubbed her finger and looked at Jong Ki. "Are all demon like you?"

Jong Ki looked at Jimin in confused. "What do you mean?"

"What I'm trying to say is that are all demon act like you? Like kind and peaceful?"

Jong Ki gave a thought and answered JImin question. "Not really but wait I'm not a demon. I am Half Demon.I'm Half human and Half Demon."

"Yeah about that. What's the differance?" Jimin asked honestly which made Jong KI face palm.

"You see my mother is a human while my father a demon. Around 3000 years ago, my dad became the Demon Overload. During his regain he tried to take over the human world but was unsucceful since everytime he tried, the Angel will stop them." Jong KI explained

"Angel?"

"Yeah as human myth said Angel and Demon are like counter part right? Well the reality is not that far. Everyday the Angel and Demon fought untill finally my father manged to get into the Human World 30 years ago but almost all his energy was gone by the time he got there. So when he arrived in Human World he was completely out of power. It's actually funny how he was managed to get into this world but he was powerless to do anything ." Jong Ki laughed a bit but then his expression turned into relief. "After that my mother looked after him, everyday without everyone know except my grandpa. Then my father had a change a heart about human and started to take another road. He managed to return to the Demon World and he changed the demon world."

"Changed?"

"Yeah. He ordered the war between Angel and Demon to stop at once and prohibited all the Demon from coming to the Human World."

"I see. So, your father is a good person." Jimin said

"Hmm that comes with a price all right. Almost all the Demon oppose the idea and threated to take his throne from him. Luckily my father is the most powerfull demon until recently he dissapeared which ofcourse caused a stir in the Demon World. Now they got a new leader and are coming here."

"Say what?!!" Jimin shouted at Jong Ki ear. "I mean that is bad right?"

"Didn't you heard my story? The Angel will take care of it plus some demon actually support my father so there nothing to worry about."

"Even if the Demon  came here you will fight and protect the human  right?" Jimin pointed out.

Jong Ki stared at the sea as his expression changed. "Sorry Jimin but that is not going to happened as I am not going to be a hero or something like that."

Jimin was shocked to hear Jong Ki answer. "So you just like the other demon huh?" she said dissapointed by Jong Ki replied.

"Look here the world is vast and the answer is not always black and white or yes and no. There are a lot of people and they have their own nature. I'm may look good and kind person but that was only because of you."

"B-because of me??" Jimin said as she began to blush

"Yeah. Somehow you are different from other human. That's why when the demon managed to attack the human world. I'm only going to protect you. Nothing more and nothing less." Jong Ki said honestly.

"So you hate human too?" she asked

"Yeah" Jong Ki expressioned darkened "I hate both demon and human since I was rejected by both. But don't worry I will not kill human for fun fun like the other demon." Jong Ki got up and started to strech himself. "Come let's have breakfast." he offer his hand which Jimin took.

"Jong Ki. You said you hate human. Yet you spend your time with me. Why is that?" Jimin though "Are you lying to yourself? Why?"

 


Luckly when we got back Choa was still sleeping, so that will save time for explaination. We cleaned ourselves and after that Choa woke up and cleaned herself before we went breakfast with the other member.

Suddenly the phone ring and I anwered it. "Hello?"

"Hello there. Mejjin" as soon as I heard the voice a cold chill felt through my spine.

"Who are you?" I asked but the voice laughed and replied.

"My my you forgetten my voice didn't you? Oh well at least you are alive."

"What do you want?" I asked before Choa told me that she could not find the other member and non of them answered their phone. "What? Are you the one who's behind all this?"

"Now, now it's not polite to accuse people but yes I did it. But don't worry I'm not going to eat or kill them. At least not untill I kill you."

"What?" I asked

Suddenly, the room explode but I was able to use my magic to create a barrier around me, Jimin and Choa but the hotel room was in wrecked

Choa saw the barrier and asked me. "J-jong Ki you did this?"

"Yeah sorry but I explained later." I looked at the opened sky as the window was destroyed and I saw a winged person staring at us.

"It's been a while. Mejjin."

I was suprised to see him and I wished that I never see him again. "Yeah it's been a while. Suprised to see you here considered that you should not be here. Lucifer."

"Hahahaha. Tragic isn't it? Now that your father gone. With Behemoth taking the throne. The Demon World finally united and will begin the ultimate assualt on human world." Lucifer said proudly

"Impossible. How you managed to defeat the Angel?" I pointed out

"Angel? Wow you didn't know? We managed to seal away the Angel and now they unable to do anything." Lucifer told me.

"What?" I was shocked to hear what Lucifer said. " But that means..."

"Yes we can travel to Human world easliy but we don't need to rush things since in 3 days all of the demon will come down and took over this world." Lucifer laughed as I tried to calm my self from having a panicked.

3 days? Are you serious? If that the case....

"Hei Jong Ki he's joking right?" Jimin suddenly asked as her face was in fear and despair while Choa tried her best to understand the situation. "He's joking right? Hei anwser me! Jong Ki!!"

I cleched my fists. "In that case I'll have to defeat Lucifer here." I though.

"Are you afraid? Human?" Lucifer said as he raised his hand.

I was a liitle to late when Lucifer fire a beam attack at Jimin chest as she fall down.

"Jimin!!!!!" Choa and I screamed.

Lucifer laughed as he looked at me with his ugly face. "One down. Two to go."