Chapter 22

Fate And Chance

I was suprised when Michael told me that he would train me because he was an Angel which would mean he would be my natural enemy. No matter what happened fact is fact. I was going to disaggered but Michael gave a stop sign as he continued to talk.

"I knew this reaction would happened. Actually if I have a choice even I didn't want to do this. But if it the first and the last request from an old friend, I just counldn't say No. Oh one more thing. You are not alone because Jimin is going with you."

This time it was Jimin who disaggered. "What!? Why??"

"Well you had awaken your power which supposed to never awaken but thanks to someone it is now awaken. It is not my intention to bring you to this batterfield but yours and Jong Ki power will be the trump card to defeat Behemoth." Michael explained.

"As I thought he is alive. So I supposed that what we were fighting was his clone or something right?" Lucifer said as he looked unhappy by something.

"I am afraid so" Michael sighed "He would not died that easily."

"May I interupt?" Choa raised his hand and I finally noticed that she was there.

"Go ahead."

"If Jimin is going to stay here. What happened to her job? I mean she had to return to do her job right?" Choa said.

I was wondered about that but Michael gave his answer.

"Don't worry. As for now nobody will remeber you." Michael explained which Choa once again asked as she was confused by MIchael statement.

"What do you mean by that?"

"What I mean is that I erased your existance from earth. Now everybody who you associated will have no memories of you in his or her life."

"But....no way." Choa seemes shocked.

"Why do you erased their existance? We never aggreed on this!" I raised my voice but I make sure to careful as I don't want the King of Angel to be our enemy.

Michael smiled gone which gave us a heavy preassured. "Look Boy don't think I love to do this. This is your old man request. I don't care wheather you are happy or not. I'll call all the action while you just follow. Got it?"

The preasure gone an I was suprised that Jimin aggreed to do this.

"I understand. I will do it."

"Eh? Why?" I ask Jimin

"We are weak. I'm sure that sooner or later if what my father said is true... I could ended up losing you." Jimin said

I was supprised. She did this for me? But I the one who shuold do this stuff. I gave a quick though and aggreed to it.

"Good job now I'm going to pick you up tommorow. Don't be late. Or Lucifer take care of things would you. Espaicially her." MIchael snapped his finger and we all suddenly was inside a room.

We were shocked for the whole day that this seems like an expectation.

"By the way what does he meant Lucifer?" I asked

Lucifer signed and explained to us. "Basicly you and Jimin will be attending a school like place to learn and improved you power. While Choa will be with me and I had plan with her."

"Plan?"

"Yes," Lucifer purt his hand on Choa shoulder. "I will train her so she can be a mage."

There were a moment of silent before Choa, Jimin and I gave our reaction.

"WHAT!?"

"Calm down. I now knew how Michael feel. Well it just that having Choa here I noticed she had the talent to be a mage. So instead of going to school I want to train her personally so she can fight on her own."

I wanted to protest but Choa made her mind though she said that she willing to do it if Jimin doing it to.

Jimin nodded and we were given a key to our room. Starting tommorow we will be on our on path.

"Father. Mother. Pray for me."