Chapter 10

Fate And Chance

The next day

I was waiting Jimin and others just outside their appartment. As I was waiting for them I just could not shake this uneasy feeling I'm having since meeting my father. Ever since then, nothing really happened. No demon. No extraordinary things happened. Just a normal day which meant somethings bad was bounded to happened one way or another. A four days vacation? That just seems wrong and on top of that the feeling I got from the CEO.

Just when I was floated away with my thought I saw Adon spying on me. I sighed and called him out.

"Adon!" What are you doing?" I shouted which caused him to stratled. He then approached me.

"Master Mejjin I just concern on your safety. Allow me to accompanied you to this trip." he said as he was on his knee.

I sighed and told him to stay out of my business. "Just go back to the Demon World and tried to calm the situation. I already met my father. But I don't know where he went but all you had to tell them that your Demon Overload is alive."

"But..." Adon tried to talk back.

"That's an order." I ordered him strongly.

"I-I understand"

After that, Adon left me alone as I continued to wait for Jimin and others.

Suddenly an old man sitting on bench looked at me. He was probally blind as he wore a black glassess and was carrying a walking stick.

He looked like a normal old man but when I looked into his glassess I heard a voice.

You should not made any contact with human boy. A voice in my head but I somehow knew who is the owner of this voice.Because that it will be your downfall.

I looked at the bench and the old man dissapeared. "That old man. Just what in the world he is?"

I looked at the entrance and saw Jimin and the others left thier appartment. I gave them a wave and they saw me and we met near the RV that will takes us to a our vacation destination.

We packed our stuff on the RV and we all started the journey with high spirit.

 

Since I was driving there was nothing to do really. The traffic was quite clear and the girls are in deep sleep so it was quite boring journey. Though that's what I thought.

Not too long after that I stopped at a near rest stop. I left the RV and went to a nearest cafe and to buy some Iced Amerricano.

I arrived at the counter when I was taking my order when a guy pushed me aside.

"Oopps sorry about that." he laughed and ordered his meal.

I was about to punch him as I clenched my fist when someone gave a warning.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." I turned around and saw a lady who wore a black ladder jacket and miniskhirt staring at me.

" Who are you?" I asked as I noticed that she knew who I am.

"Violet what are you doing here?" the man who pushed me asked the lady.

"Roshu you fool. He is the target." Violet claimed

"Target?" I muttered

Roshu dropped his meals which caused the people around to stratled. "So you are his son?" Roshu snapped his finger and time suddenly frozen.

"This is like Aracane." I remembered

"So it's true that Aracane had fail well she was just a mere pawn." Violet taunted "Either way. Mejjin come with us and you will not be harmed."

"If I refused," I cleched my fist hard.

"Then we had no choice but to do this the hard way." Violet gave the signal to Roshu and he tried to punch me.

I sighed and used my aura to sent both of them flying from me. "I should have guess something like this to happened." I opened my palm and summoned some fire.

Roshu got up and chraged towards me.I held out my hand and used the fire on my palm to created a flamethrower.

"Burn and rot in hell." I said as I turned my attention towards Violet "You are next."

Violet smiled and pointed at the back. "You should not underestimated Roshu."

"What?" before I could asked her I felt Roshu standing behind me. I turned around and saw Roshu was standing unhurt

"After all he had the blood of Adramelech." Violet revealed

Before I could react, Roshu unleased a flaming punch which sent me flying out of the cafe.

I coughed some blood but the attack didn't affect that much. "Adramelec huh?" I muttered

Roshu came out with Violet by her side. I'm cleary in trouble. I'm only fighting two demon but not only that one of them has the blood of King of Fire. Great.

I got no choice then I have to used that. I held out my hand and summoned my Dark Excalliber.

"Oh Dark Excalliber huh?" Violet said "Where do you get that weapon? It should be belong to him"

I was suprised by Violet statement and asked her. "You know Zero?"

"Ofcourse" Violet answered and claimed that he was a an idiot to pass the Dark Excalliber to me.

Roshu took a charged in the middle of the conversation but I managed to dodge it and I swinged the Dark Excalliber but Roshu blocked it with his fist.

I was suprised but I quickly back out when Roshu tried to grab me.

"So that's all you got how boring," Roshu seems to lost interst in me after he blocked my second attempt. "Please don't make me bored." Roshu concentrated his flame on his fits and created a large fire ball. "Die! Inferno Ball!!"

He threw the fireball at me as Violet smiled as the attack made contact and the fireball exploded created a massive fire explosion.

"It's over" Violet said but she felt my presence and was shocked to see that I was still standing.

The flame was quickly dissapeared as the Dark Excalliber absorb all the explosion and flame.

Both of Violet and Roshu standing there dumbfounded for what happened.

The flame cleared and I was left unharmed as my Dark Excalliber was glowing dark. "Thanks that was nice of you to gave my blade a fuek."

"Impossible that blade could possibly..."

"Oh it can." I finished her sentence. "Now I'm going to end our little party here."

"Oh this is great," Roshu tried to charged but he could not moved. "What happened to my body? Why I couldn't move?"

"Freeze!?" Violet was shocked that I could used this teachnique.

I held my Dark Excalliber up and gave Roshu my last word. "Remembered this blade can kill even the strongest Demon." I swinged it down cutting Roshu down to half.

Roshu body burned and turned into ashes.

I pointed the Dark Excalliber at Violet and claimed that she was next.

Violet bitted her lips and snapped her finger creating a flash bang before she dissapeared.

The time returned to normal as I dropped the Dark Excalliber on the ground where it dissapeared. "She get away huh?"

I returned to the RV and noticed that they all just awoken from thier sleep. I let them have thier meals before countinued our journey.