Chapter 14

Fate And Chance

Lucifer still floating on the sky as both me and Choa hurried to Jimin side.

"Jimin! Jimin! Wake up!" Choa shouted as she held Jimin's body as blood continued to pour out of her body.

"I checked her body. "She lost her consious and she in critical condition." I held out my hand and put a barrier around her and Choa. "This barrier will protect you and Jimin and don't worry I used a healing spell on Jimin early on. I closed her wound and it should prevent her from dying."

Choa nodded as I gave her a faint smile before turning my attention to Lucifer.

"Next is your turn." I snapped my finger and made a magic barrier and put all human within the barrier into sleep.

"Now let's have some fun."


I leaped out of the hotel room and charged straight at Lucifer. But Lucifer easily knocked me down on the ground with a punch. My magic is still not fully recovered and as I am right now I can only used 50% of my power and that would probally not enough to defeat Lucifer. But I got no choice.

I summoned my Dark Excaliber and used the remaining flame from yesterday into a flame slash attack towards Lucifer.

The attack hardly scratch on him. I knew it. Defeating Lucifer would be difficult.

"What is that boring attack?" Lucifer yawn as he held his hand and a magic circle form as he summoned his personal weapon. "Come forth my scared weapon. Sword of Lucifer!" A long sword emergered from the magic circle into Lucifer hand.

"Hmm a sword named after you? How immature." I insulted him which wasn't a good move as he was so piised that he cut the hotel in half.

"Don't you dare made fun of me!!" Lucifer swinged his sword but I managed to parry it.

Our blade clashed with each other as the more we fight the more I was pushed back by Lucifer. Until I lost my focus and he managed to take me down. I was unable to recover from the attack when he grabbed me by the neck as I lost my gripped and dropped the Dark Excaliber.

"It's kinda sad how a powerfull demon like you siding with human." Lucifer said "Why the human in the first place? I don't know why you and your father siding with the human?"

I laughed as I told him to correct his statement. "I'm sorry but I never care about human. In fact I hate them."

"Then why do you protect her!?" Lucifer smashed my face on the ground and shouted at me. "Why are you angry when I killed her!!!? Why are you refuse to join your own kind?"

I lift my face and told Lucifer the reason. "Because I don't want to live a boring life. I hate human because of them all that dear's to me dead. I'll never forgive them! But she is speacial. She is somehow different from other human I met. I also refuse to join you because killing human for fun and amusement is like killing my mother for fun."

Lucifer pissed off and smashed my face several times before throwing me a side. "I don't get you. You are the son of one of the most powerfull Demon in history of Demon yet you wasted your power living with the human. You are disgusting." Lucifer drooped his sword and held out both of his hand together and concentrated a large amount of demonic energy.

"Take this my final attack. Dark Stream Wave!!!"

Lucifer sent a large wave attack towards me. Then he saw me smilled. "Why are you smilling?"

I smilled and told him that I waiting for this moment. I summoned my Dark Excalliber using all the power that I left and aborbed all Lucifer's attack.

"Impossible? How can you... Wait that sword! It can't be!? That Zero's sword. Dark Excalliber?"

I smirked at Lucifer. "Yes this the sword that was given to me by the only person that I hate but shown me his kindness. That Dark excalliber."

Lucifer was shaking in fear as he out off all people knew the true strength of Dark Excalliber.

"Thanks for the refill. Now I can fight all out." the ground shaked around me as I prepared to changed into my demonic form. "Aaaarrrghhhhh!!!"

My hair started to turn sliver and long as I had pointed ears and I grew claw. I never liked to used my demon form as if I over used it I could easily be beserk.

Lucifer summoned his sword but with one slashed I broke that sowrd into pieces. Now that the Dark Excalliber is full charged I can easily crush Lucifer.

I kicked Lucifer on the air and surrounded with magic circle.and i flew towards Lucifer. "Now Lucifer prepared yourself." I slshed Lucifer downed on the ground which created a large creater.

"Don't worry I won't kill you. Not now." I canged back into human form and used all the energy I collected to restore the hotel to normal.

I rushed myself to Jimin and supprised to saw Jimin had healed from her injury and Choa was beside her.

"It is over?" Choa asked in which I nodded. "She is okay. Someone healed her?"

"Someone?" I asked curiously

"That would be me"

Suddenly a person, no an Angel emergered from behind the wall as that person revealed a white wing on her back.

"My name is Phanuel. An Angel. Nice to finally meet you son of Satan. Mejjin"