Chapter 9

Fate And Chance

I awoken in my own dream and found myself on a small house which located near a riverbank. It was my old house. I locked around the house and found that the house was empty. Then I saw a shadow on a wooden chair. I walked towards the chair and found a man sitting on it.

The man was somehow young yet seems old. He wore an old jacket with a black metal shrit inside. He also wore a pair of boots and has a heavy facial hari. I also noticed a black tail and that he wore a straw hat to cover his horn. One glimpse and I knew who he was.

"Father," I address the man.

He lifted his head and gave me a warmth smile. "It has been a while. Mejjin"

I hold out my hand. "Please don't called me by that name"

"Still find it hard to accept that name?" father teased me which didn't made me happy at all.

"Doesn't matter. Enough of the jokes. Why you come here?" I asked

He looked at me as if I asked an obvius question. "Well to see my son of course"

And with that I punched him so hard that I knocked him of his chair. "Look I don't have time to play your games old man. Come to see your son? Where were you when I needed you the most like 8 years ago. Huh father? Or should I called you Satan IV" I let out my anger.

He got up as if nothing happened. "Satan huh? I never wanted that title and I see you still hold feeling about me leaving you alone for the past 25 years. I will not expect you to forgive me but just know that I always care about you and your mother as well as your grandpa.But despite that I need your help."

"Help? Are you crazy?" I looked with my disbelief. "Are you that irresponsible!? You made contact with me after all these years. The last time we made you only gave me a note and dissapeared. Now you seek my help? Just what are you thinking?"

Father took his chair and sit where he took out a photo of him and mother as well as me when I was a baby. "Yeah I know how could I not realise it sooner. I lost your mother and I was never at your side which made you suffered for years. Honestly I am too much huh?"

I looked at my own father as he shed some tears somehow made me wanted to punch him so badly. "Argh. Fine I help you but this is the last time okay?"

Father wiped his tears and regained his posture."Thank you. But I think the time is almost up. So I will meet you personaly in the human world later."

My vision started to fade as the image of Father became blur.

"Untill we meet again." father waved goodbye as everything became blank and I awoken from my dream.

I woke up early and washed my face. "That man is so selfish sometimes" I complained.

 

I went to the FNC Building early and met with Han Sung ho. We greet each other and he gave me a good news.

"Vacation?"

"Yes a vacation for you and Jimin. Of course the other member also will be given a break." the CEO explained

"Are you sure? Isn't this a little bit a hurried? Didn't they have schedule?" I asked "I mean it is great that i I got to enjoy myself but I just being employ and given me a vacation just when I just started working. I'm afraid people going to start to question me." I told him

The CEO patted my back and told me that it will be ok and took his leave.

I was standing there dumbfounded. "Something is wrong here": I thought to myself. "Wait don't tell me that" before I could finished my thought I felt someone patted me from the back.

"Oppa~" Jimin greeted me from my back as she arrived with the rest of AOA members. She looked at me and noticed that I was space out. "What's wrong? Are you sick?"

"Oh Jimin. No. Sorry I'm just space out a bit. Your all came here quiet early?" I tried to change the subject of our conversation.

She giggle as she said proudly. "We are given a vacation! Can you beliave it?We finally got our break and I heard that oppa was given a vacation also right?

"Y-yeah,"

"Oppa how about you joined us on a vacation?" Yuna suddenly asked me

"What?" me and Jimin simultiously blurred out in suprised

"Yeah why not?" Choa added

"Sure I think we all mind if you joined us." Seolhyun said as all other member nodded in aggrement

"Well I didn't have any plan so I don't know." I looked at Jimin "What do you think Jimin?'

Jimin thought a bit and gave her answered "sure why not. It will be much more fun."

With that we spend the day discussting about where should we spent our vacation.

So today nothing really happened which was nice for once.

Vacation huh? Oh well what's the worst could happened? Right?