Chapter 2

Fate And Chance

At an abandoned warehouse.

I arrived second after the car drove by the masked men stopped. I was abled to follow them thanks to one of my demon ability which is Shadow Travel.

The two guys carried the girl and entered an abandoned warehouse. There were two people guarding the warehouse from outside. Great now they have a group of people doing this?

I saw a few people inside the warehouse. They put the girl in the middle as they looked at the girl liked she was some kind of food.

"Crap," I thought "Don't tell me......"

Some of the peolpe inside took out their clothes and I never thought that they would do it so soon.

"I don't have any choice huh?" I lighted up a flame from my hand and went to the front door of the warehouse. The guard stopped me but I burn their body with my flame as both the guard turned to ashes.

I kicked the door opened and relieved that the girl had not been . I made my grand enterance and I laughed as I saw their face in shocked and supprised.

"Yo, you guys. How is it going." I said in a funny tone. "Sorry to ruin the party but she is with me so can you release her and gave me the car back and I promised that I wouldn't tell anybody about this, ok?

The girl noticed me as she just woke up and tried her best to escaped but she was tight to a chair.

"Who Are YOU!!!???" shouted a man in his forties."You guys!! Get him!!!" ordered him to all the people there.

THey put on their pants and took out knife and steel bat as they surrounded me. There are a total of 9 people and I sighed as I was going to take their life soon.

I opened my palm and lighted up a fire. This made all the people inside the warehouse startled. "Sorry," I muttered as I threw the flame towards the people and they all burnt to ashes in a matter of second.

Ofcourse this caused the leader to be scare as he took out a gun and pointed it at me."Don't came near me you monster!!!'

"You are wrong. I'm not a monster." I leaped and took the gun from him and chocked his thoart. "I am just Half-Demon" I took a small flame and put the flame inside the leader mouth and in a matter of second there was only ashes remaind.

I turned my head and saw the girl looked at me with fear in her eyes

Oh man this is going to be more complicated.....