Chapter 4

Fate And Chance

Inside The FNC Building

I stared at my cup as I was sitting face to face with the CEO and the President with of the FNC Entertainment.Both of them seemed prety mad at me.I looked at my left and saw Jimin bowed her head. Seems like I just complicated the situation.

"You." the President of the company pointed her finger at me, her name is Kim Young Sun."Do you have any idea what have you done?"

"Err no I don't. Care to explained?" I asked

"You just cost her job just now! Now everything a mess. Aish who are you anyway? What are your real relationship with Jimin? she asked me.

"Well as you can see I'm her boyfriend." I answer calmly.

The President almost threw the cups towards me but was stopped by the CEO

"Settle down." said the CEO of the company Han Sung Ho."So your are Jimin's boyfriend? Ok then but I need to ask Jimin about this. Jimin?" Jimin lifted her head "Is he your boyfriend? the CEO asked which Jimin nodded and muttered yes

"Jimin!?" the President looked in shock.

"Ok then Mr...." the CEO looked at me with a curious looked

"Jong Ki. Kim Jong Ki," I said spontaniously

"Yes, Mr Kim Jong Ki. If what you said is true. Can you tell us what happened."

With that I explained from the beginning but changed the part where I killed the thug with me beat them up.

After a while the CEO made his decision. "Ok. After hearing your story, I would like to say thank you and I will allow the relation ship to continue since if we end it suddenly it will create more problem so I apporve the relationship. Plus you quite handsome and seems like you are quite talented to be a star. So here is my offer to you. Work for this company and we call this an even."

I smilled at the offer but then the CEO said to me. "However your first 3 month will be free work which mean you will not get paid for the first 3 month if you okay with that."

I was hesitated for a while but nodded and he told me to come to his office tommorow to sign the contract.

We shook hand and they left me with Jimin alone.