Chapter 17

Fate And Chance

Lucifer POV

Around 30 minutes ealier.....

Choa still dumbfounded by Lucifer action as she kept staring at him.

Lucifer was starting to fell uneasy started the conversation. "Will you stop looking at me liked that? It's creeping me out."

"Well maybe you should explain yourself." Choa pointed out a towel on the outside of the cafe. "How? Why? What are we ended up in Paris!"

"Shhhhh" Lucifer put his finger on his lips "Quiet! Do you want us to get in trouble?"

Choa noticed that people started to looked at her as she quiet down and asked Lucifer with a low voice. "Anyway explained what happened here."

Lucifer sighed as he put his arm on the table as he rests his face on his palm. "Let me think for a while. Okay."

"Originally I came to the human just to observe the human behaviour but then I found out that Mejjin or Lee Jong Ki made contact with Human I was rather suprised. Despite he claimed how he hated human in the past. So when opportunity arise I made up some stories so that I could test Mejjin how far he understand Human. And turned out he really care for human and I got the first hand taste of defeat." Lucifer smilled "I countinued my act in order to understand why he care for human."

Choa looked at Lucifer as if he said some bad words to her. "What do just said?"

"Huh? I countinued my act... wait what's happened? Why you looked pale?"

"An act? But that's impossible?" Choa slammed her hand on the table.

Lucifer began to lost track of what Choa tried to tell him. "What do you mean by impossible?"

"After Jong Ki defeat you there was an Angel appeared." Choa explained slowly

"An Angel?" Lucifer thought "But that is impossible! If there was Angel I would sense it but... Wait a minute!? Don't tell me!?"

Just then a car rammed inside the cafe but Lucifer managed to avoid the car and keeping Choa saved as he carried her in princess manner.

"Wha.."

The smoke cleared as a  guy stepped out of the door. He is quite tall and bulky. He took a cigarette and light up his a fire using his finger. Behind him was a large spider but with a hand anad a body with a face of a demon.

"Hmph long time no see. Aracane and Roshu. I though you'll dead. Why bother coming back to life?" Lucifer smirked

"Hmph don't flater yourself. We got a job to do." Roshu said

"You really had big mouth considering your power were seal by Mejjin." Aracane added

Lucifer put down Choa softly as he asked Choa to take cover and waited for him.

"What about you?" Choa sounded worried which suprised Lucifer a little bit but he gave her a small smile.

"Don't worry. I'll finished it quickly." Lucifer told Choa though that's what he wished would happened but in his current stated surviving would be a suitable terms to used than winning.

Lucifer came out to conforted the two Demon.

"I though you would run between your two tail" insulted Aracane. "Not to mentioned your care for that stupid human. What a dissapointment from you Lucifer The Fallen Angel"

Lucifer snapped his finger before going straight to Aracane and pushed her in the face which sent her flying to a truck. "Shut up you low life insect."

Roshu tried to punch Lucifer but Lucifer was quicker than Roshu as he sent Roshu flying to a shop nearby. Lucifer picked up a stell pole lying on the floor and pointed it at a recovering Aracane. "Give your best shot."

Aracane recovered from the attack and Roshu who was sent flying to a store showe up next to her. "Impressive even without magic you could easliy handle us but we are not fool enough to come here unprepared. Also a barrier and a magic spell on human. What kind of demon had you became Lucifer or don't tell me you going to became an Angel once again."

Pissed off by Aracane, Lucifer jumped towards her and swinged the metal pole but was blocked by Roshu before Roshu sent Lucifer flying using his flaming punch.

"Hahahaha look how weak have you became Lucifer." Aracane smirked.

Lucifer tried to recover from the attack but his human form was too much to handle. Not to mentioned his magic almost empty for using the magic and creating the barrier.

"I'm just going to buy some time before he showed up." Lucifer got up on his feet as he focus on his attack.

"Still fighting huh? Look I'm getting bored so let me finished you quickly." Aracane said as she created a magic circle around Roshu and herself. "Forbbiden Art. Fusion!"

Darkness surrounded the two of them as both Aracane and Roshu merged to form a Flaming Spider-Demon.

"How do you like our new form? Lucifer," the demon asked "My name is Arko and I'm going to kill you," Arko blew Lucifer by using a wind spell.

Lucifer barely managed to dodged himself from hitting a sign board.

"Fusion? As I though it must be that person." Lucifer tried to summoned his sword but ended in failure. "Dammit Mejjin"

Arko jumped up and slammed her fists on Lucifer head sending him crash on a car. Arko picked up Lucifer by his neck as he taunted Arko. Pissed by Lucifer behaviour, Arko slammed his head on the car multiple times before she picked him up.

"What a joke. You are losing yet you still talking nonsense. I mean looked at your. You could just recover your magic by making a panic crowd yet you choice to put them into sleep before setting up this barrier. Honestly you sissapointed me Lucifer."

"Shut...up you freaking" Lucifer spatted on Arko faced

"Annoying." Arko let go of Lucifer as she punched Lucifer in the stomach using her flame power and sent Lucifer crased to a big building.

Lucifer was unable to move as he felt hurt all over his power. Honestly what Arko said was true. Why would he protect the human? Or because he felt sorry for the girl because of him? He laughed at himself as he said that if he died now he would be sad since he never able to understand human. Just when he about to gave up hope he heard someone called out for him. He looked at his side and shocked to saw Choa crying as she held his hand tightly.

"-don't die" that was all Lucifer could here from Choa mouth.

Why is she crying? It is because of me? If so why? I only using her to understand human and I am a demon. I tried to kill her and all her firends. We never had any interaction. She supposed to hate me but why? Why? Why a human crying for a demon? I just don't understand this feeling. This feeling that I had in my heart. Could this be having a human heart?

Before I could said a word Arko appeared and grabbed Choa by her neck.

"What is this? So you the human that Lucifer intersted." Arko looked at me before she told Lucifer "Hey Lucifer she look tatsty. Mind if I eat her?"

With that anger suddenly filled up Lucifer body as he desperately tried to save Choa.

No! I must save her. Dammit! Why must he seal my power? Mejjin please I beg you unseal my power. Please gave a power to protect just this time!!!!

Suddenly, Lucifer body shined in light as Arko arm was cut down releasing Choa from Arko's gripped as she fall down to Lucifer hand.

"What your power!? But how!?" Arko looked dumbfounded as Lucifer releasing his wing as he glared at Arko.

"Don't ask me even I am suprised. Oh well looks like I need to thank him huh?" Lucifer said

"Lucifer." Choa called but she was not in fear in felt she felt safe in Lucifer arms.

"My name is Ko Hwan Ni. Called me Hwan." Lucifer told Choa as she smiled at Lucifer before he released her on the ground.

"I'll wait for you" Choa said

Lucifer smiled as he engaged Arko.

"You sure gave me a lot of trouble. Oh well killing you would be simple though now I got all of my powers back. Defeating you would be like a walk in a park." Lucifer taunted Arko.

"Don't you dare mocked us you bastard!" Arko opened his palm and gathered a large amount of magic.

"Useless with a waved the magic gathered by Arko disapeared. Arko looked at Lucifer in disbelived as she tried to gathered another magic but Lucifer appeared in front of her and put his hand on Arko face.

"Are you afaird little one?" a large magic concetrated on Lucifer hand "Die! Dark Stream Wave Kai!!!"

Lucifer unleashed a large wave of dark energy on Arko which destroyed her face. Later Lucifer used his magic and restore the damaged that he and Arko caused before returning to Choa.

"We need to get back to the ship. He is in a pinch." Lucifer offered his hand to Choa. "Let's return back home."

Choa happily accept Lucifer hand and claimed that she was relieve when Lucifer said that about him hated human was an act to which Lucifer replied that he still trying to understand human.

Lucifer used his teleport magic and both of them teleported from the scene.