Nine.

Inseparable

Author's P.O.V

"I missed you so much Hoseok-ah~" You cried out after he kissed your forehead

"How have you been with Jungkook?" Your face full of happiness immediately changed into one of fear and you frowned.

You and Hoseok weren't really official, you two just did what boyfriends and girlfriends would do; hold hands, wear couple stuff. Hoseok was the only one who knew about your past. You trusted him the most because he's been your childhood friend since birth. Everyone in the neighbour hood would compliement how cute you two were as a couple, especially an old grandma who sat on a worn out chair in the streets, working her off and making traditional korean snacks for a living. You and Hoseok grew up walking that street everyday after school, until you two went to different middle schools. There that old grandma would wait for you two to pass, but to no avail, until now I guess.

"He's a been a jerk to me." 

Already out of your ballet costume, you lifted up your pullover to show your badly bruised stomach. Yup, Jungkook had been abusing your stomach repeatedly. There was once it was so severe until you coughed out blood.

"B-baby, what happened?" You smiled shyly at the nickname, as you two confirmed that you could call each other sweet stuff 15 years ago when you two met at a park. You liked him a lot, and he accepted your confession, but just requested for things to go slow when you two grew up. Both of you didn't do anything about it, and just continued your lives with a in-between-best-friends-and-lovers friendship. You felt butterflies in your stomach when he first called you that, but now? It died down a little..

Maybe J-jungkook..?

No! He hates you! Your thoughts took over, until you saw a hand wave infront of your face. You shook of your thoughts and faced Hoseok.

"J-jungkook.." You stuttered before breaking down, Hoseok noticing it and pulling you into a hug while your tears soaked his shirt. Tears rolled down your small face as he places his thumbs below your eyes to wipe away the remaining tears.

"H-hey, Jagi, look at me, don't cry okay?" You nodded and hugged him again, this time squeezing him tighter than just now. You pulled away, noticing his shirt was a little damp.

"You''ll aways be beside me, won't you?" 

"Of course I will Minjoo, I have been for 15 years, and now our friendship won't continue on."

Your jaw dropped, you felt tears welling up in your eyes, "W-what-"

"Because I want you to be my girlfriend."

Your eyes widened, before registering what happened.

"Yes! Of course!" You shouted while standing up to hug him, while he set you down and pecked your lips.

You smiled in delight and shooed him out the door so anyone wouldn't suspect things happening. You put on your shoes and walked out of the small room with your black bag, you went backstage near the stage, and smiled at where you just performed. The feeling was so great you wanted more, the feeling of performing in front of everyone, and getting applause from the crowd was even better. you shook your thoughts as you exited through the back door, walking home quietly as you didn't want to mingle strangers you didn't know at the buffet lunch. You opened the door of the large mansion, and sighed once again, viewing the messy living room.

Jeon Jungkook what have you done again?

You decided to make use of the time before Jungkook comes back after his showcase. Okay let me get this straight, Jungkook's a part of Bangtan Boys, which is actually a idol group, the boys didn't have time to finish their school life, and now they're in your school, having literally every girl fawning over them. Every night you would hear Jungkook practicing to the music Bangtan wrote and produced themselves, replaying his part which he always got but wasn't satisfied with. Every night you would see him sprawled on the living room floor in his practice clothes, panting, either practicing on a day off, or just coming back from a dance practice and practicing some more. You shook your head again when you saw him on the couch, coming back just from practice, covered in sweat. He was too tired to even call for you and to mistreat you, crashing on the couch. He was squirming around again, was he having a nightmare? You always wondered that, a nightmare, a wet dream? (don't giggle because Jungkook's the youngest in Bangtan and he isn't even legal, i'm sure he has hormonal stuff going on in his mind, hence, the song War of Hormone was made xD)

You sighed at his lazy behavior and made your way to the kitchen to make some soup for him, heating it up later before 3, knowing he would wake up at 3 in the morning for no particular reason, and find a bowl of soup beside him every night. He eat the soup deliciously, the person still anonymous, not knowing that you were watching him from the second floor through the crack of your bedroom door. You would smile at his satisfied face at the soup's taste, walking to the kitchen to clean up before going to bed. And the cycle would continue on, everyday.

You woke up groggily from yesterday, cleaning up and getting ready for school. You walked down to the kitchen to find the bowl of soup you made yesterday still there. You rolled your eyes at Jungkook's lazy and used a sponge, dipping it in soap and cleaning the bowl. You ate your breakfast quickly, and made your way to school earlier than ever, before the other maids could even wake up. You were surprised as the school was lit up, not recalling a time where the school opened this early in the morning. You walked inside to find students already inside.

Whaaat?

People in your school wouldn't come to school this early, and you looked around confused. As usual, the fake people started talking to you, and complimenting how beautiful you looked ever since that makeover.

They're lying to you Minjoo. You spaced out for a moment until the school bell interrupted your thoughts. The bell before an announcement was made sounded throughout the whole school, and the princepal's voice echoed through the huge school.

"School, from today onwards, school will start earlier than usual. Someone has requested to start earlier and end earlier, so be thankful." Most of the students rolled their eyes, as they made their way to first period.

Start earlier, end earlier? What kind of logic is that pft.

Time past by fast, and before you knew it, you were waiting for the teacher to finish his boring lecture, clutching your bag with your sweaty hands (as the teacher said none of your bags should be slinged onto your shoulder until he dismisses the whole class), the bell rang, cutting the teacher off as he didn't bother to finish his lecture, and footsteps were heard all over the place as the students scurried out of the classroom.

You dragged yourself to your locker as you put your things inside, and exiting the school. You went to the 24 hour convinience store, greeting the uncle who worked there for 40 years. He saw you everyday and would only give you discounts as you were a polite little kid, you gave written cards by youself on special occasions and sometimes offer to help out at the store ever since you come into this store every single day.

You were walking to the busstop near the school as you took out your earphones as you boarded the bus this time, a little lazy to walk back home. You got off at the busstop you were supposed to get off at and walked home to your huge mansion. You opened the door of the masion, to see Hoseok standing there with a bouquet of roses in his hand.

"H-hoseok?" You felt dizzy just saying his name and you ran up to hug him.

"I didn't see you at school Hoseok-ah.." You trailed off as he handed you the roses, you smelling it.

"We had practice love~"

"Ohh.." You nodded as you went to prepare water and a vase to put the roses inside. You felt a tug at your wrist as you were turned around.

You just froze, until he lifted up your chin, your eyes to meet his brown ones.

"Did someone glue my eyes? ..I can't seem to take my eyes off-"

Hoseok cut himself off as he broke the intense staring competition, and gazed down at your soft plump lips. He used his large hands to cup your soft cheeks. Hoseok closed his eyes and leaned in closer, you following what he was doing.

You two got closer,

and closer

 

 

 

 

 

until the door burst open.

"What are you doing with my wife huh?!"

You inwardly gasped and pulled away as fast as you could, taking a step back from Hoseok as he did the same.

 

Jungkook?


please comment and subscribe! :)