Thirteen.

Inseparable

Author's P.O.V

You heard faint and hushed voices from another room, trailing your eyes to the ray of light shining, up to the ajar door.

"What do we do with her boss?"

"Just leave her lying on the floor first, I myself will deal with her later."

Their boss is a female?

You noticed the light has dimmed down and you immediately dropped to the floor where you were just now, hoping they wouldn't notice your change in position. Footsteps were heard leaving the room, while the sound of heels followed after and you heard the door close. The clicking of heels became louder and louder each time, finally figuring out that the boss was approaching you.

"My, my, I hope this poor child doesn't freak out at what I'm going to do to her later." She trailed her long fingernail down your jawline while squatting, as she struggled to stand up, acting like nothing happened. She gave off an evil laugh, the clicking of her heels faintly left the room after.

You heaved a sigh of relief after the female walked out, laughing at her stupidity to squat down when she's wearing heels. You looked down to your tied limbs and decided there was nothing you could really do, except look at the poorly painted door till it slammed open. You immediately shut your eyes, to make it look that you weren't awake at all, and you suddenly felt being lifted off the floor. Turns out one of men was carry me, to a room? You heard the door close behind you before you looked up at the door..

Torture room..?

The man set me down before slapping me hard in the face, causing me to lose my balance, falling down on your hip. You naturally turned your head to the side, slowly, when you saw different equipment supposingly used to torture.. people..

Your eyes widened.

They were not going to do what you think they were, weren't they?

"Oh honey, don't look so shocked." She chuckled before she took off her black mask.

Eunji?!

"What the are you doing here?!" I stood up with my tied legs, until one of the men whipped you with a whip, causing you to groan in pain.

"Oh dear, I'm just going to get Father's will back for my own use. And all the money will be mine."

" OFF WITH YOUR Y SELF AND YOUR MOTHER!"

She just chuckled, and gave two of her men a small nod, before they each picked up a alcohol bottle, smashng your head with it, blood immediately oozing out.

The first one taking another bottle and doing the same thing.

"You have one week, and if I do not see it by then,

you

die."

"For now, enjoy your little present."

Her men got to work, picking up anything they could find, abusing you. One cut your wrists deeply, legs and arms, while another beating you with a cane, leaving red marks everywhere. The worst was, that you couldn't escape, they had a leash around you.

You lie deafeated, breathing heavily, coughing out some blood, until your ears perked up at the familiar police sirens, the men not noticing as they continue to beat you.

One last deep cut on the neck, before your vision blurred, eyes closing slowly, as you heard scurried footsteps around the room and the little shouts of "Hurry up!"

"Minjoo!" You felt warm and strong arms supporting you, while their tears wet your shirt.

Blackness


-Hospital-

Jungkook's P.O.V

I sat down on the blue hospital chair, staring at the white tiles without any reason, abruptly turning his head to the direction of the door when it opened.

"D-doctor, how is she?"

"She has deep woulds, but luckily we were able to slow down the bleeding, as it was flowing nonstop. As for her other wounds, we tried our best to lessen the pain she was wincing in pain when we cleaned it. As for her head, she's badly bruised as three glass bottles were smashed into her head, creating a huge impact on her memory, but don't worry, I've asked her some questions just now, she remembers everything. She's currently sleeping so I suggest to becareful with her head as it might hurt and take caution with her deeply cut wounds too."

"Alright, thank you doctor."

I slowly inched my way to the door, placing my hand and the cold metal doorknob, turning it. Looking at Minjoo peacefully sleeping while her whole body was covered in wounds and bruises, my heart shattered.

This was all my fault.

I sighed, while dragging a chair lazily to sit beside the bed, eyeing how my wife slept.

I held her hand, until I felt my eyes drooping. It wasn't long before I fell asleep.

 

 

"M-minjoo..?"

Hoseok.. hyung?


im so sorry for not updating. school took up most of my time, if that includes dancing classes. i'm really sorry, i hope you understand. i'll try to update more!

please comment and subscribe! :)

ps: this was a really short update because i didnt know what to write about ;-;