Fourteen.

Inseparable

Minjoo's P.O.V

"No no no NO! Father don't do it! D-don't!"

I screamed, tears stains painted my face and immediately shot up from the uncomfortable hospital bed, noticing three pairs of eyes staring at me. Well two at most, as the nurse left the room after she checked my condition. I trailed my eyes from my arms to Hoseok, then to Jungkook, staring until Jungkook faced his back to me and exited the room without a word. I let my eyes linger on the swinging door from Jungkook's exit, until Hoseok's voice interrupted me.

"Jagi, are you.. okay?" He swallowed nervously and you noticed, guessing he might be hiding something from me. But I just let it slide, as my head was still throbbing from the alcohol bottles being smashed into my head.

"Rest up okay? I don't think you're stable enough to be discharged." I nodded, letting my numb body fall onto the white sheets, closing my eyes. I heard the door click and tried to sleep, but couldn't.

"Hoseokkie oppa~!" Another girlfriend huh?

So that's what he was nervous about, should've guessed it. People think I can handle this kind of things that they always turn their backs on me and stab me from behind.. Jungkook isn't helping much either.


Author's P.O.V

A few weeks passed and you finally got discharged of the beat-down hospital, grabbing your things, you checked out and left. Eunji hasn't appeared yet huh? She told me to watch out after one week, and yet so many weeks passed and she still hasn't showed up in my face. Such a coward. Arriving at your house half n' hour later, you could hear screams, laughter and loud music from outside. Inserting your key from outside, you turned it and pushed the door open to make your way inside. The shocked faces of 5 teenage boys looked at you, one closest to the stereo turned down the music a notch.

"Hey guys could you-" Jungkook made his way out of the kitchen, carrying a tray of drinks, stopping when he heard the house in complete silence and you standing at the front door.

Wait, aren't they BTS? The most feared gang in Seoul High? You thought.

"Get out of my sight Minjoo, stay in your damn room and don't come down at all.."

Jungkook broke the awkward silence, before you nodded and paid them a bow, and made your way up the stairs to your room, and clearly boys being boys didn't know what whispering meant. You could hear their murmurings and mumblings from here.

"Wait woah, Jungkook who's she?" A guy with black hair said, running his leather-gloved hand through his hair

"Why were you so harsh? Aigoo, Jungkookie still hasn't grown out of his harsh self." A another one with brown hair spoke up, his voice spoke a calm and motherly tone.

"Is she your or something?" A shorter guy with a snapback said.

That last question did it. "God, guys! Shut up! She's my wife okay!" Jungkook groaned at his hyungs' stupidity.

"Man Jungkook chill, we get it. But.. if she's your wife, why were you so fierce?" The same guy with black hair spoke up.

"She's ing irritating, haven't you heard of her? She slept with so many guys, partied all night, I don't even know why I'm in a arranged marriage with her."

'Ouch.' You thought.

"Why don't we bring her down later, and we'll really see whether she that's irritating. She looks quite polite and kind honestly on a first impression, in my opinion." A guy with orange hair said.

"Fine.." Jungkook sighed.

A few hours passed and Jungkook entered your room, only to find you sleeping. He sighed and ruffled his hair a little.

"Do I love you? I probably do." He sat down beside your sleeping frame and tucked a strand of hair that was falling onto your face. He sighed and shook his head, before Jungkook took his hand in yours and laced them together, giving yours a little squeeze. Continuing to stare at your sleeping figure, his eyes widened cutely before he felt you squeeze his hand back.

Were you awake?

But the expression on your face didn't look too good, until you were squeezing his hand harder than before, your face painted of worry.

Another nightmare? Jungkook thought.

"NO!" You shot up and immediately hugged the figure infront of you, sobbing into his shoulders. The figure hesitated before wrapping his arms around your small figure, tracing soothing circles on your back. You pulled away to face your savior, before your eyes widened.

"U-uhm, I'm sorry, we're watching a movie.. C-come down if you want to."

You sighed and smiled a little, wondering where you could see this cuter side of Jungkook.

You decided not be rude and made your way down to the living room, only to see the movie yet to be played as something went wrong with the DVD player. You went infront of the confused boys trying to fix the player and bowed politely, taking the DVD player from them and fixed some wires here and there and it was immediately working again.

"Thank you uh.."

"M-minjoo."

"Ah, Minjoo. Hey, we're not those boys at school, we're actually nice if you ask me." The guy with black hair chuckled. You nodded before he extended a hand out to you.

"Yoongi, or call me Suga if ya like to." He said before flashing you a gummy smile. A guy with the snapback walked up to you before the orange-haired guy pushed him aside and introduced himself.

"Taehyung, or you could call me V. Either's fine." He shot a cute teeth-showing smile to you before sitting down on the floor infront of the TV.

"Finally," He rolled his eyes at his dongsaeng and flashed a sweet smile to you, "Jimin, Park Jimin. If you need any help or anything, just call me and I-- ahh!"

Jimin got pushed aside by a taller guy, and his whispered, "Sorry, something's just wrong with him today.." You chuckled a little and nodded, trailing your eyes to his and noticed he looked liked a guy that seems very motherly. "It's Jin." He smiled and sat down beside Jimin, smacking his head in the process.

Another guy with blonde hair emerged from the bathroom, noticing you were there. "Hey hey, Namjoon here! Or you could cal me Rap Monster too." He gave a nod towards me and I acknowledged it, before he went to sit down beside Yoongi.

But wait.. wasn't Hoseok in their gang too? Where was he?

"Oh, if you're looking for Hoseok, he isn't here because he had to 'do something'" Taehyung spoke up without separating his eyes from the boring cartoon that he obviously found entertaining.

"Time for the movie!" Namjoon shouted.

"NOOOOO, that was a new episode, I wanted to watch it!" He whined and pouted, before he sunk back down into the couch as he knew he couldn't do much about it.

"You can watch it online, Taehyung. Now, a horror movie shall we?" Yoongi said.

Holy-

No

Not horror.

I absolutely hate horror.

Oh , now how am I supposed to shield myself from the movie?

You sighed before you could stop Yoongi, as he slipped the DVD into the player. The player detected the DVD before the movie's name appeared on the screen dripping with a blood red colour. Halfway through the movie, you distracted yourself with your phone, looking up from the hiding place in your blanket at ALL the wrong moments. You looked around and noticed the boys watching curiously.

HOW??

You cuddled up against yourself even more, before you felt a pair of strong and warm arms wrap around you. You looked back and your eyes widened once again.

"J-jungkook..?"

"Shut up, I'm only doing this for show." He wrapped his arms tighter around you, making your head rest on his warm chest. His hand found yours and he laced them together unconciously, his eyes glued on the TV screen. You looked up to see what was happening in the movie, but once again, at the wrong time. A jumpscare appeared on the screen before you hid your fear-stricken face into Jungkook's chest. He squeezed your hand and his body reacted with surprise but his face showed no emotion as he continued watching the movie. Jungkook's thumb went over the back of your hand for a few times to calm you down and it did.

You closed your eyes and decided that there was no use in peeking up from your blanket every five minutes, mostly at the wrong time. You squeezed Jungkook's hand, and wrapped your other arm around his waist, nuzzling your face into his neck, your calm and collected breath against his chest.

"Night.. beautiful..?" Jungkook looked down at your peaceful figure, sighed and kissed the top of your head, squeezed your hand once again, and then brought his attention back to the movie.


omg i'm so sorry for delaying so much but here it is!! this year has been a little stressful but i'll try to update whenever i have free time!

please comment and subscribe! :)