Sixteen.

Inseparable

Jungkook's P.O.V

That is definitely isn't my mother's handwriting for sure, I'm her son for 18 years now, how can I not know what my mother's handwriting looks like?

The handing looks awfully like someone I know though..

 

His eyes widened in shock before he whispered:

"Eunji.." 

, , . I knew that was up to something! I groaned, thinking how Eunji would've come in here last night or something. My head turned to direction of a gunshot heard at the nearby mall, and I immediately ran out leaving Namjoon hyung, who just woke up, in confusion.

"Yah! Maknae, where ya goin'?" I ignored hyung and ran as fast as I could to the main entrance, looking frantically for my wife I 'hated' with all my heart, Choi Minjoo. I  spotted her, as she was held captive by one of the men, I guess..? Turning around, the kidnapper revealed his -- oh wait should I say her face.

it's Eunji. How am I supposed to beat her? For all I know she's a black belt in taekwondo. She made eye contact with me and damn, her eyes were piercing through my body. Eunji smirked prompting Jungkook.

"Let.her.go." I said firmly, after a while I said the same thing again more sternly and louder. Eunji lifted Minjoo up and off the ground, 

"You want me to let her go, do you?" She released Minjoo from her grip, her hands red from clutching Minjoo's collar for long. Minjoo fell onto the ground, landing on the same hip and groaning in pain, " I just did it. Happy now babe?"

"I will wip your and you up."

Eunji laughed, rolled her eyes at my excessively bold statement.

"You sure you can baby boy? The last time I remember, you got a 7 for pullups for a fitness test. Been training since then hm? Or too busy sulking?"

"You--"

Author's P.O.V

Minjoo stopped Jungkook in his tracks, "Don't listen to her, be true to yourself." 

Jungkook sighed and ignored her, as she completely out. Jungkook walked up to Eunji and gave her a good shove to the shoulders.

"Minjoo doesn't deserve this, but you do. Where do I start?"

"Start what--" Eunji got cut off before her eyes widened as to what Jungkook was gonna say.

"Oh I know! How about that time where you thought I was interested in you, and you took my present but inside it was actually a toad? I still have the video ya know!"

" I did not, I--"

"Or that time where the whole school drew on your face with your make-up when you were sleeping. Oh yes I still remember Eunji."

"That isn't--"

"Oh that time where you faked about how you were poor and--"

"Stop! Just stop! Ugghh, you watch out Jeon Jungkook! Men, let's move out."

"I will." He smirked.

Jungkook turned around and his expression immediately softened after seeing your unconscious self.

"Scram people, there isn't anything to see here. I'll take care of her myself." Jungkook picked up Minjoo's small frame and ran all the way back home, ignoring the constant calls from his hyungs downstairs. He laid you down on his bed and locked the door to keep his hyungs from ing this moment with his wife. Jungkook grabbed the first-aid kit from his closet and began tending to your wounds, placing some chemicals on your open wounds from knife slashes and the wound on your hip. You winced in pain, and jolted up, clutching the area. You looked to the side and spotted Jungkook, but your vision was still too blur to process anything and before you knew it, you fell back down onto the soft bed.

Jungkook continued to treat the rest of your wounds and made sure not to miss any spot. He looked down at you, thinking about his feelings towards you.

"This might sound crazy, but maybe I don't hate you anymore, in fact, I'm starting to feel the exact opposite." He chuckled, figure frozen when your hand reached out to grab his, your lips curled into a small, shy smile. Jungkook waited a few more hours for you to fall into a deep sleep and the shouts from outside his room door died down, they're probably burning the hell out of the kitchen or something. He watched your chest fall and rise, and looked down to the empty space beside you.

Should I get in bed with her?

Jungkook shrugged and got under the warm blankets, awkwardly putting a arm around your waist. Your sleeping self naturally leaned towards Jungkook's chest and snuggled in, seeking warmth in the cold room. Jungkook found your hand and intertwined your fingers, he sighed, staring down at your feeble figure, and looked up.

Will I ever meet another girl like her again? Definitely not.

Jungkook began to sing The Last Time, his favorite song. You snuggled into Jungkook even more, squeezing his hand tightly.

 

Would this be the start of a new relationship?  Or no..?


if you guys haven't listened to the last time, it's covered by d.o and chen on sukira 130530!

I'm really really sorry I didn't update for so bloody damn long and extremely sorry that this chapter is really short, it's because exams are coming up and my writer's block has become like crazy idk what to write about.

please subscribe and comment! :)