Twenty.

Inseparable

For these past few months, you have been doing the same thing and leaving the apartment every single day in the afternoon, and telling Jungkook the same exact thing be it physically or by texting:

"Don't stay up for me as I might be coming in late! Bye~"

And everyday, Jungkook would become more and more suspicious. The same questions always haunts his mind with a vision of you with another guy.

Is she seeing another guy? Am I not good enough for her, after all I've done? Did she change her mind about forgiving me?

Today, however, you left earlier than your usual time. Waking up on the wrong side of the bed, seeing the mess the boys always made, with soda bottles and junk food wrappers all around, brought your mood down even lower than before. Shaking your head, you let out an exasperated sigh, dragging your feet to the bathroom. A warm shower always cheered you up, but not today. Apparently, the boys were having too much fun yesterday, and accidently turned off the heater. Having stripped down to your bra and underwear already, you didn't want to go through the trouble of putting your clothes on again, and going to the back of the apartment to switch it on again.

" it." You stripped off of the remaining clothes and got into the shower, shivering at the freezing water. Once you got through hell, you put on some normal clothes and tied your hair into a loose bun, thinking you'll just tie it again later at the studio. Putting away the clothes earlier, you packed the necessary stuff and made your way to the front door. Putting on a pair of full black vans, you were about to reach for the doorknob until someone grabbed your wrist roughly and slammed you against it.

"Why have you been avoiding me huh? Seeing another guy, haven't you?" Jungkook growled in your face, eyes burning with an undesirable fire, with a little bit of lust mixed. 

"Kookie--"

"Tell me why."

" I can't." You shook your head and swiftly opened the doorknob, closing the door on him and ran, and ran, until you were far enough to be unseen by Jungkook. Panting as you thanked the heavens, your bus arrived with you rushing up. Walking to the seats, Jungkook's face flashed before your eyes, making you choke on a sweet you were eating. After some fuss with the passengers, you finally calmed down and gulped down at least half of your water bottle.

After all these months, you have yet to completed your choreography, but now, you had to go through the steps properly in your head, and made sure you remembered them properly. The bus slowed down to a halt at your busstop, before you tapped your card and got off.

After changing into your attire, tying your hair and doing some normal warmups, you started the music as your body flowed immediately, and doing the steps you had choreographed earlier on. Moving on to the end of the song, you tried out some freestyle moves, ending it with three splendid turns you didn't know you could even do.

Coming down gently from the last turn, you finished the dance with a grand pose before you jumped up and down, wondering how that came so naturally. You recalled to what you've done earlier, before going through a few times and finally videoing it. After the four minute routine, you collasped to the floor satisfied with the creativity and the look that will be on your ballet teacher's face. 

Crawling over to your phone, you stopped the video and did a look through of the choreography, a broad smile spreading across your face as you ended it beautifully. You stood up and told yourself this still isn't the end, you still had like about three months to go and all you had to do was practice practice practice.

You did the routine for god knows how many times, feet worn out and bun in a mess. You did a curtsey to nobody in particular and cleared up the dance studio, changing back into your normal clothes and not forgetting to take out your bun. Looking up at the clock in the studio, you jaw dropped at how late it was.

It's 11, gosh, have I been here for the whole day?

You shrugged at the possibility of you dancing the whole day and walked home as your bus card was running short of money and you didn't have any change at the moment. Everytime your feet had landed on the ground, you held your breath as it cramped up. 

It's going to be a long day tomorrow..

You let out the breath you didn't even know you were holding in, inserting your key and opening to the door to the apartment. You dumped your bag on the floor before taking five steps from the door, only to find Jungkook looking at you with the same expression from this morning, and then sighing and rolling your eyes at him. He slowly walked you back, before you felt yourself hit the table beside the sofa, as you spoke up, 

"Go away Jungkook, I'm ing tired right now and I just want to sleep."

"Not until you're telling me what's going on for these past few months. You've been going out every afternoon, and coming late at night. And worst of all, you tell me not to stay up for you, when I don't even ing know what my so-called wife is doing. Are you getting wasted huh?!" Jungkook looked you up and down, before giving a shove to your head.

Ouch. So-called wife?

You let out a bitter chuckle before looking him dead in the eyes, "stop being so clingy on your 'so-called wife' and mind your own ing business."

"Not until you tell me where you've been--"

Cutting him off, you explained, "I've been dancing okay?! For the past few ing months I've been dancing. Preparing for a competition, and keeping a secret I wanted to let out so bad, but I didn't so I could surprise you and the boys. You ing happy yet?" You screamed at him.

"You ing liar." Jungkook growled.

You let out another chuckle before bringing your hand up to slap him across the face, the contact of both your skins echoing in the empty apartment. Being known for his strength in the group, Jungkook let out a low growl before shoving you harder than just now, you hitting the table and collasping helplessly to the floor. The vase resting on top of the table fell to the floor and broke into scattered pieces, the loud sound ringing in your ears, your vision blurred, and everything went black.

What have I done? The question roamed Jungkook's mind.


sorry for delaying a day!! internet was down yesterday (not exactly, more like on and off kinda thing), so i couldn't update properly. stay with me as i might update again later!

please comment and subscribe! :)