Eight.

Inseparable

(open another tab and play the wedding march or something haha)

Author's P.O.V

You took a deep breath as you walked down the isle, a piano starting off with chords, before a small orchestra group joined in on the wedding march. You eyed Jungkook, whose jaw was currently open.

Close your mouth honey, you could catch a fly.

You walked down and eyed different people you didn't even know and somewhere amongst the crowds, you caught a glaring Eunji, gulping inwardly, you turned your head to face the front. The red carpeted isle was soon coming to an end, and Jungkook's father let go of your arm for you to stand infront of the priest. The wedding march soon died down and the main Church hall was so quiet you could hear a pin drop.

The priest's voice echoed through the hall, as he said the usual:

"Do you Jeon Jungkook, take Choi Minjoo to be your lawfully wedded wife, in sickness and in health, in good and bad times, and to love her forever?"

"I do." And he smirked at you.

"And do you Choi Minjoo,, take Jeon Jungkook to be your lawfully wedded husband, in sickness and in health, in good and bad times, and to love him forever?"

"I d-do."

"I pronounce you husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride."

Jungkook smiled at you before he took your arms to wrap around his neck, and his arms to your waist, as he softly pecked your lips. The crowd in the background roared in excitement, while both of you pulled away, he whispered in your ear. 

"You enjoyed it didn't you?"

Your eyes widened, and he smirked, before grabbing your hand to run out the door, putting on a show.

After the whole wedding ceremony, both the bride and groom went to change into more comfortable clothes for the buffet lunch. Well, since you and Jungkook were officially "married", you two were forced in a room together. You rolled your eyes after the door slammed, said nothing and went inside the closet to change.

The closet was so small that you knocked your head on the shelfs. Okay good, you finally got your wedding dress out. You felt like your body could finally breathe. Okay, let's get into this strapless dress. You stepped into the middle of the dress, and slipped it up your body. The elastic to hold the dress up expanded and contracted as it went up your legs to your waist, until you gave one final pull for the elastic to rest right under your arms.

You gave the closet door a push, stumbling outside. When you regained your balance, you stared up at Jungkook who was only in his boxers. Your face was immediately painted with a light shade of red, while he smirked at you. Your face got even redder as you hung my head low, and exited the room without any words said, hearing the door lock behind you just as you closed the door. As you were to take another step in your wedding heels, you heard Jungkook groan on the other side.

"Minjoo's so cute, and she looked so beautiful in that dress mom picked for her," he sighed before continuing, "what am I supposed to do? I have a damn girlfriend but she's irritating as . Ugh, I guess I'll just continue being a complete jerk to her."

Your eyes widened, he thinks you're cute?

You heard the lock of the door unlock and you ran as fast you could to the buffet lunch. You stopped infront of the huge room in some other part of the church, with people bustling inside, pacing here and there.

"The bride's here everyone." Someone said as you open the door to the room. People came rushing to you to congratulate you, asking questions whether you've waiting for this special day your whole life, whether you're happy settling down with Jungkook, whether you're going to make any babies.

Your face turned red at the last question, but before you could say anything, a figure appeared infront of you.

"Okay everyone, would you kindly please leave for a moment, me and my wife needs to have our alone time. She's getting flustered at all your questions too, hm Jagi?" Your eyes widened, Jeon Jungkook what has gotten into you?!

The crowd aw-ed, and dispersed, deciding to leave the couple at the moment.

You opened your mouth to thank him but he just cut you off.

"Don't ing think I'm letting you into my life after this, I just don't want those people spreading rumors, it'll spoil my image at school."

You frowned, shrugged your shoulders and walked away. I mean if someone doesn't want you in their life, you wouldn't want to interfere would you? 

But I do want you to be in my life Minjoo-ah.. Jungkook's thoughts lingered in his mind, before he shook his head and made his way to his girlfriend.

Mrs Jeon knew I danced, so she offered if the bride herself could provide entertainment at the buffet lunch. Oh god, you waited so much for this, you prayed so hard you could perform for one last time, even if the dance wasn't your favorite dance. You practiced day and night before the wedding, only eating a little, and going back to dancing the next minute. You tied your hair in a neat bun, having to do it for 12 years, you finished it in 15 minutes.

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGb8s8biO2o - This is a softer and more graceful piece compared to the next one.  I think you might want to watch the video before reading the next part or you won't get what I say, unless you're a ballet dancer that is ahah)

Mrs Jeon called you backstage, as the host was making lame jokes, hoping to make the audience laugh. It kinda worked, you were surprised. You changed into a dress that stopped right below the knee, wearing it over tights of course. You slipped on the ballet shoes that you wore every day and night to practice, and tied the ribbons tight that your ankle could suffocate. The music started as you ran on stage. You carried a shawl above your head as you did a *developpe with your right leg as you *releve-ed en pointe, changing your alignment to back you lowered down on flat foot, bring your shawl to the side. You took small steps and releve-ed again, bringing your right leg into a *attitude at the back, swiping your shawl that made a wave. You beat your leg (not as in legit beat, watch the video and you'll get what i mean xD) two times before extending it, taking a step back and doing the same thing. You went en pointe and *couru-ed back, bringing the shawl above your head once again. You ran to the side of the stage to do a *releve devant, and then stepping forward to bring your left leg into an attitude. You did a mini *jete and hopped on your right foot, turning around, hopping back on the same foot after that, bending on the last hop, you brought your back leg a little higher. You *fondu-ed and brought the shawl down, bringing it over your head. You held the shawl in two hands and smiled until you did a mini *pas de bourree pique crossing your right foot over and lifting your left foot alittle, doing the same on the other side before you *couru-ed back at her faster pace than earlier, waving the shawl to make waves. The dance almost finishing, you did *chaines until the front of the stage, before wrapping the shawl around the contour of your shoulders.

The audience in the buffet lunch room clapped, and you ran to the centre of the stage, to *curtsey, before running off.

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Swe7bhhfyfA - Like I said, I think you might want to watch the video before reading the next part.)

You quickly ran backstage and changed into your other costume, before the sound of the host's voice interrupted your nervous self.

"And now without futher ado, a second performance by the bride herself, peforming the variation form the Esmeralda!" The crowd gathered at the buffet lunch room roared as you shaked the tamborine, running on stage. The lights blinded you as the music started.

The music started off to a slow start, and you started the dance without effort. You did flawless pirouettes and arabesques that made the audience's jaw drop. You soon finished the first three parts of the dance, before you ran to the far corner of the stage to do *releve's on one foot. You kicked your right leg up, high enough to hit the tamborine, the sound making an echo throughout the whole room. You continued until the music increased it's speed, as the audience clapped their hands in awe. The music's speed increase even more as you ran across the stage to do a *grand jete, before hitting the tamborine on your shoulders, then the palm of your hand, and finally to drop down onto the floor with a firm but elegant pose.

The audience immediately clapped loudly, some standing up and saying bravo! You honestly couldn't ask for anything more than doing your favorite piece, you stood up gracefully from the pose, and took a bow, before running to backstage.

You took off your shoes, inspecting your aching toes before putting plasters on the ones which had blisters.

"You were great out there Minjoo!" Your eyes perked up at the familiar voice and you looked up to who it was.

"Y-yah! Why are you here? Jungkook might see you.." You stood up, one foot bare-footed while the other was still in a pointe shoe, as you went to hug him.

He spinned you around, and after of two minutes of hugging, he set you down and kissed your forehead.


hi :3 okay i should get to explaining those ballet terms, but i'll probably just copy and paste from wiki so

Arabesque: A body position in which a dancer stands on one leg (the supporting leg) with the other leg (the working leg) turned out and extended behind the body, with both legs held straight.

Attitude: A position in which the dancer stands on one leg (the supporting leg) while the other leg (working leg) is raised and turned out, with knee bent to form an angle of approximately 90° and foot pointed to align with the lower leg. The working leg can be located behind (derrière), in front (devant), or to the side (à la seconde) of the body.

Chaines: Also known as "chaînés tournes", a common abbreviation for tours chaînés déboulés, a series of quick, 360 degree turns on alternating feet while traveling along a straight line or circle path. The majority of the turn is on the leading foot, with feet held in a tight, first position releve.

Couru: Meaning 'ran' (past participle) in small quick steps. In most cases calves are kept together and feet are in a tight fifth position. Couru can be done en pointe or demi pointe, traveling forward, backward or to either side.

Curtsey: It's not really considered ballet, but it's a bow done by women where the right or left leg goes behind the other leg and the leg bends down, while the body is leaning forward a little.

Developpe: A movement in which the leg is first lifted to retiré position, then fully extended, passing through attitude position. It can be done in front (en avant), to the side (à la seconde), or to the back (en arrière).

Fondu: Literally "melted". Abbreviation for a battement fondu, a lowering of the body that is made by bending the knee of the supporting leg.

Grand jete: Split in the air, the front leg brushes straight into the air, as opposed to performing dévelopé or "unfolding" motion. The back leg follows making the splits in the air. It can be performed en avant(forward), à la seconde (to the side), en arrière (backward), and en tournant (turning en dedans).

Jete: A large leap in which one leg appears to be "thrown" in the direction of the movement (en avant, en arrière or sideways). There are several kinds of jetés, including petit jeté,grand jetéen tournant, and jeté entrelacé.

Pas De Bourree Pique: Bringing the right leg to a retire (The working leg is raised just in front of the knee cap (but can be raised higher) and is sharply bent and "turned out" to the side), and tranferring your weight to the other side to bring up the left leg into a retire. (ofc it can be done from the left side too lol).

Pirouette: A turn on one leg, often starting with one or both legs in plié and rising onto Relevé (usually for men) or pointe (usually for women). The non-supporting leg is held in Passé. A pirouette may return to the starting position or finish in arabesque or attitude positions, or proceed otherwise. It is most often en dehors turning outwards toward the back leg, but can also be en dedans turning inwards toward the front leg. Although ballet pirouettes are performed with the hips and legs rotated outward ("turned out"), it is common to see them performed with an inward rotation ("parallel") in other genres of dance, such as jazz and modern. Spotting technique is usually employed to help maintain balance. Pirouettescan be executed with a single or multiple rotations.

Releve: Rising onto the balls or toes of one or both feet by pivoting feet downward at the ankles, or supporting the body with feet in the resultingdemi pointe (raised heels) or en pointe (on the tips of the toes) orientations

you could clearly see the blue coloured words so yup i got them from wiki. this is like the longest chapter i've written, blame me for dancing for 7 years and being really obsessed with ballet. and oh ya WHO DO YOU THINK THE GUY WAS? :3

i'll update tomorrow or something, goodbye c;

please comment and subcribe! :)