Twelve.

Inseparable

Author's P.O.V

Soon morning came, and you woke up in Jungkook's arms. His head had fallen on yours when your head rested on his shoulders, and when you pulled back your head, his head fell on his own shoulders, drool coming out a little. You smiled at his sleeping figure, before you eyed him slowly and got up from where you two slept, trying not wake him up, but only failed as you trailed your eyes down to your hands. They were intertwined, before Jungkook moved a little, squeezing your hand as he tried to find a more comfortable position to sleep in. But Jungkook instead, mistook you for a bolster and pulled you back down to hug you from behind, you letting out a little welp as your hit the floor. He nuzzled his neck into the crook of his neck and whispered, "5 more minutes, jagi.."

Your eyes widened, he knew you were a person and not a bolster?

He squeezed you tighter than just now at your reaction that caused movement, and proceeded to find more warmth in your neck as the aircorn was on the whole night. You decided not to move as it was a Saturday, and gave in to Jungkook cuddling you. You lifted up his hand off your waist, and moved closer to his sleeping figure, before setting the same hand that encircled your waist last night down onto your waist. He immediately responded willingly as he pulled you even closer, if that was possible, and you set your intertwined hands onto your lap, while you laid down on his shoulder to rest some more.

Jungkook's P.O.V

I waited for about 15 minutes before I opened my eyes, and saw a sleeping Minjoo beside me. I can't do this to her, after all the sweet stuff she's done for me, it's not easy to just walk up to her and say

Oh! Sorry, I was just playing with you, no big deal.

No way!

I thought I could, but now it doesn't seem easy at all.

The notification tone of my phone interrupted my train of thoughts as I unlocked my phone and out popped a video message.

 

 

From: Unknown Number

 

Give me Choi Minjoo and I won't hurt you. She owes me a little something.. hm.. personal. No questions. Han River, 11pm.

 

 

My face was contorted into a face of disgust in her attempt to sound seductive (and failed miserably) but, who.. was that?

She sounded awfully familiar however.

I decided to go anyway because I didn't want to get hurt, but what was this all about though?

I shrugged my shoulders in confusion, until I felt weight on my shoulders. It turned out Minjoo had to find a better position to sleep in, and her head fell on my shoulders. I took my eyes from her face to our hands and looked down at it, sighing loudly, before widening my eyes as I watch her squirm a little before calming down.

I'm sorry Minjoo, but I'm going to hand you over to that anonymous person.

Author's P.O.V

Jungkook took a cushion and put in under your head as he stood up to call the school administrator. He shook you awake, until you stirred a little, you stood up to find no one there as you walked towards the library entrance, surprisingly the school administrator was there waiting for you, while Jungkook was nowhere to be found.

"Your little boyfriend already left, hurry up, I want to sleep."

You rolled your eyes as his y attitude and hurried before you could make the school administrator anymore annoyed. He locked the library as you headed down to the cafeteria to find your bag on one of the tables. You scurried to take it before the administrator complained again and you hurried even more. You walked out the gate of the school, the administrator locking them. You muttered a soft thank you, confident that you knew he heard it as he scoffed and walked away.

Jungkook was probably at home, so you decided to take a cab home. After reaching home, you greeted the maids as usual and strolled up the staircase to your room.

The house was extremely quiet as you didn't hear the footsteps of the maids and Jungkook's voice roaring through the house ordering the maids. You had heard him say to someone on the phone that he would have  dinner in a few and you immediately took off to the kitchen

You cooked the food, prepared them in a plate and watched minutes pass, the steam from the hot food reducing every scond that passed. Jungkook's room door burst open, and he walked quietly and calmly down the stairs. Jungkook took a seat at the dining table, and began to munch on his food. Once again, he had finished the food, and you picked up the porcelain plate to put it in the sink. You washed it thoroughly and went up to your room to listen to some music to drown Jungkook's music, who was practicing, again.

You heard the doorbell ring but before you could go down, Jungkook had beat you to it and opened the door. The person was wearing full black and whispered

"Remember to bring her tonight."

Before she or he had left, leaving Jungkook dumfounded and standing there frozen.

Her? You thought

Jungkook just let everything sink, till he gave a small nod towards the door, and turned around to meet your eyes. He said nothing as he went up the stairs to his room.

-12am-

"Aye, Minjoo. . Come out. There's people who wants to meet you."

What did he want this time? Nobody would want to meet someone like me at this time. You rolled your eyes at his choice of words till you heard voices outside the door, discussing something. Their voices were muffled as you took a deep breathe and let your hand rest on the door knob, you turned it and you took a couple of steps out the door.

"But there's no one here-"

 

 

Your limp body fell to the floor.

 

 

Your head throbbed.

 

 

Blackness.


i'm sorry this was worst than chapter eleven. it was completely rushed as i don't like to keep you guys waiting and i had nothing to write about. school recently just started as well, so i may update a little lesser.

sorry :c

please comment and subscribe! :)