Fifthteen.

Inseparable

Author's P.O.V

You woke up groggily, yawning and moving about until you saw another pair of arms that weren't yours, wrapped around you. You looked to your right, seeing Jungkook sleeping soundly, his head dropping onto your shoulder a few seconds later. The memories clicked in your head, and you moved your eyes from the ceiling from where you were thinking to Jungkook, sighing loudly. Jungkook's body reacted with a yawn, and you dropped "dead" pretending to be asleep, as he opened his eyes to look down at you. A few minutes later after Jungkook had successfully fallen back asleep (again), you cautiously got off Jungkook's lap, until a hand d yours, pulling you down into the same position.

Jungkook had mistaken you for a bolster.. ㄱ_ㄱ

You rolled your eyes, and told yourself not to give in to his body heat (as the heater in the dorms broke after Namjoon somehow touched it). You stood up, before Jungkook turned to the other side, hugging himself. You stood up and made your way to the kitchen, stifling yet another yawn.

Damn, am I that tired that I yawn every two minutes? You thought.

You just shrugged your shoulders and shook off your unnecessary thoughts, scanning to kitchen to find a lot more left over junk food from yesterday's movie marathon.

"These boys.." You rolled your eyes and cleaned up, throwing the necessary things into the bin and washing the bowls, putting them away after drying them. In the midst of wiping the last bowl dry, a yellow post-it catching your eyes. You tilted your head to the side in confusion, questioning yourself why would anyone leave a post-it out of nowhere.

"Jungkook-ah, I'm taking out Minjoo on a shopping spree today, and you will be the gentleman you are and follow us, and give us feedbacks on our choice of clothes, okay? Sorry Darling, but this is for you to get closer to your wife. We know this is an arranged marriage and all that, and you two never really had time to know each other, so this is an opportunity.

Love, Mom"

Great, now you'll have to deal with Jungkook once again.

You looked down, deciding it was best to take a shower and go out to meet Jungkook's mother. After showering and putting on a fresh set of clothes. (No not really, you just wore whatever clothes was in the closest drawer to the shower.)

You strolled down the stairs, freezing in your place in the process once you heard a yawn. A yawn that sounded awfully like Jungkook's.

Wait, why do I even know what his yawn sounds like?

And

 

BINGO.

It was Jungkook. He stood up, stretching for a minute before lying back down completely knocked out.

Damn, did the boys secretly drink last night or something? They look really tired..

You took small swift steps to walk out the back door, sighing in relief that you got out of that excessively difficult situation.

, my iPod and my earphones. Ugh damn you why do you have to be so stupid?!

On the other hand, Jungkook had only woken up an hour later, making his way to the kitchen. He groaned at the post-it note left on the table, thinking it was his mother asking him to do chores or get the laundry from the drycleaners for her. Jungkook picked up the note, eyes travelled from left to right, reading the note line by line. He slowly looked up.

, did Minjoo leave already?               Of course she ing did you dumbwit, she's obviously not here!

"She's in trouble.."


I DEEPLY APOLOGIZE UGH IM SO SORRY FOR THE SUPER LONG WAIT I WAS REALLY BUSY IM SO SORRY /SOBS/

please comment and subscribe! :)