Nineteen.

Inseparable

Author's P.O.V

Taking a slow walk on the way to the studio, the sun blaring down on you as the sides of your mouth crept up into a smile.

See You Again started playing on your iTunes, as you traced the words of the rap. Arriving at the studio faster than you expected, you walked in with your shoes, taking in the familar scent of the abondoned studio after all this time. Your feet directed you to the main studio, as you dumped your duffel bag on the floor, taking out your earphones and making your way to the stereo. You took your shoes in the process, waiting for the old stereo to start up. Plugging in your phone after that, a sweet melody started playing, startling you a little.

I've never heard this song before..

The song started with some adlibs in the background, accompanied by a deep voice.

Wait.. that couldn't be Namjoon, right?

"You're my miss right.. miss right.." You smiled unconsiously to yourself, as the deep voice started to rap, you closing your eyes and taking in the sweet melody on a sunny afternoon. The rap finished and beautiful voices suddenly started singing the chorus. You abruptly opened your eyes, and made sure you were hearing properly..

Jungkook.. and Jin oppa? Jungkook and Jin can sing? So this what they meant by 'studying for the finals'

"He must've snuck my phone out of my grasp when I was sleeping, transfered the song into my iTunes, and put it on playback." You laughed.

After Yoongi's rap came the chorus, with Jimin's and Taehyung's voice this time and then the song abruptly stop.. and soon came Jungkook's voice again:

"Sorry Minjoo, I know the song stopped abruptly, but that's all me and my hyungs have for now. We're kinda new to this producing and composing lyrics thing and we're kinda stuck for now. Enjoy your day babe!"

Your lips curled into a smile as you heard his short message at the end of the unfinished song.

"New? They're definitely lying! That song was so good!" You spoke to no one in particular, smiling the brightest smile,  "I should get started.." you laughed at yourself. Playing the song you knew so well you were gonna use for the competition, you smiled at the lyrics and made your to your bag. Taking out a few plasters to shield your toes from the pain. You put on the shoes, doing some warmups and exercises to get your feet a teeny bit worn out.

"Okay.. let's see what I got." You listened to the beat of the song, and cracked a couple of freestyle moves, continuing even though you were unsatisfied as .

"This is seriously not gonna work out.."

You shook your head and replayed the chorus, as the chorus was easier to make moves out of. You did different moves each time, but your face scrunched up at the horrible choreography. You shook your head and mumbled to yourself, "you can do this Minjoo, you can."

After hours and hours of creating moves, videoing yourself, and an disapproving frown present on your face each time, you decided you should just go home, just realizing you hadn't eaten all day. You sighed and silently packed up your things, dragging your feet home in disappointment of yourself.

"It's only 7 though, should I get something to eat?" You comtemplated a lot, later remembered you didn't even bring your wallet. You shrugged your shoulders, finally seeing the familar apartment Jungkook's parents had bought for you two. Standing outside, you chuckled as you heard the boys talking and laughing about stupid topics they just wanted to talk about. As you were about to insert your key into the lock, your eyes widened as your hair was still in a bun.

You didn't want any of the boys to know that you were preparing for a competition, especially Jungkook as you wanted to surprise him. How long were you able to keep that a secret though?

After taking out the last pin out of your hair, you stuffed them into your bag and you once again held the key to the apartment. You unlocked it, turned the doorknob, and was greeted by the boys.

"Hey Minjoo! Sorry if we became a bit too comfortable in here.." Jin laughed awkwardly.

"Nah.. it's fine! Make yourselves at home~"

"Thanks Minjoo!" They all chirped at the same time. Such adorable kids..

"Where's Jungkook?"

"He's in his-- wait your room sulking because you weren't here all. He was practically smelling your stuff all day." Yoongi laughed.

"Poor boy.."

Before any of them could say anything, you sprinted up the staircase. Slowing down your approach as you opened the door slowly.

"Don't come in here hyung.. go away.."

"It's me Kookie~"

"M-minjoo?" Jungkook's eyes widened, before he stumbled standing up from the bed, making his way towards you.

Jungkook hugged you tightly and you took in his scent. You pulled away only to be hugged again, even tighter.

"God.. look at you, have you even eaten today?" You traced your delicate hand against his terrible eyebags. He slowly nodded, but opened his mouth to say something, "but only because the hyungs forced me to."

"I'm here now okay." You chuckled at him in this state, "just wait here for a while, I'm gonna take a shower and after that we can cuddle all you want. Deal?

"Deal."

You laugh lightly at how his eyes lit up at your offer, making your way into the bathroom and stripping yourself. Making your first large step from the floor and into the bathtub made you realize how much you overworked yourself today. Your whole leg was throbbing, and it didn't help that your other leg was too. You shrugged the small matter off, thinking how you had to endure this for the next few months.

You took a warm bath, and changed into the clothes you brought in.

This isn't my hoodie though.. It must be Jungkook, that cheeky boy.

You smiled and inhaled the scent, mixed with faint cologne, lingering on the hoodie, You put it on with a sports bra underneath, as Korea was freezing at this time of the year. You opened the bathroom door to be greeted with a empty bed..

"Jungkook?" You tilted your head in confusion as you felt someone's arms wrap around your waist and tackling you onto the bed.

"J-jungkook.." You laughed as he embraced you tighter than anyone ever has, "I can't breath," you wheezed.

"Sorry sorry sorry, did I hurt you?"

"No I'm okay, don't worry." You laughed as you trailed your hand to grab his. He immediately interlaced it with yours, as you got lost in his eyes.

"Do you have a map?"

"What the hell do you need a map for?"

"Just say why."

"Why..?" You asked hesitantly.

"Because I'm lost in your eyes."

You tilted your head again in confusion, before you let the words sink in and you gave Jungkook a face of digust.

"So cheesy. Eee~" You said as you hid your face in his chest. Jungkook laughed as he put an arm around your waist.

"You're wearing my hoodie, aren't you?"

"Because you switched up my clothes before I went to shower, so of course I am! I couldn't come out of the bathroom half-."

Jungkook laughed nervously at your words, as you felt him brushed your hair out of your face. You two continued to talk about unrelevant things, changing the subject every five minutes. You both talked and talked until the rowdy boys' shouts and laughter from downstairs died down.

"Goodnight Kookie."

"Goodnight."

You snuggled more into him, and after a few minutes, he said, "I love you."

I love you too.


if you guys wondered about why i had to write about them cutting the song was because of hoseok's part and ya know their relationship going downhill and stuff like that..

sorry for making you guys wait so damn long! holidays just started and i feel incredibly guilty for dragging this chapter for a long time! keep up as i have a one month holiday and i'll make time to update! thanks for staying with this crappy story ;-;

please comment and subscribe! :)