Four.

Inseparable

Minjoo's P.O.V

I slowly walked to the bathroom, curious about what was this all about. I walked in the spotless bathroom, in awe of how a bathroom can be so clean. I closed the door, and unfolded the clothes. I looked down at it, and my face turned into a face of disgust

A maid costume?!

"O-okay then.." I mumbled, as I slipped on the costume. "I'm so sorry Mother." I said quietly. I tied a bow with the slash provided, before I stepped out of the bathroom with the extremly exposing maid dress.

Jungkook looked down to me, and smirked, "Perfect" he whispered. He paced back and forth in the room, while he did that, he said, "call me master from now on, I am not your husband. Get it?!" Raising his voice a little. I nodded, "Y-yes, Jung--  Master." 

He smiled at my submissive behavior, "good". (why does this sound like omg im so sorry)

"Now your first task, go make me some food." He said, scoffing when he saw me stay still. "I said go!" He bellowed.

"Yes, M-master." And I rushed down to the kitchen to the meal ready as soon as poosible.

Hot tears blurred my vision, and my hands were trembling. I prepared it and went up again to infrom Jungkook his meal was ready.

Not now Minjoo, you have to stay strong for Mother.

"M-master, your meal is r-ready." I stuttered.

"Alright." His answer was surprisingly light, without any shouting, and just a simple 'Alright'

Jungkook's P.O.V

What the has gotten into me? How could I do this? She's my future wife.

Jeon Jungkook, get a grip. Order her around, make her suffer.

He sighed, before he head a small voice call from outside the door.

"M-master, your meal is r-ready."

"Alright."

Author's P.O.V

Minjoo quickly scrambled down to the first floor, and waiting obediently beside the dining table. As Jungkook approached the table the atmosphere became heavy and tense.

The metal utensils clinked against the procelain plate, her eyes watching nervously as he took a bite of the dish.

He suddenly burst, "what kind of food is this?! This is your first task and you're already messing up? I rather eat take-out than this." He pushed the plate away, and stormed up to his room, slamming the door. The metal utensils made contact with the floor, and she fliched a little. She stared at the untouched food, before taking action to clear up the food, and to clean the dishes.

Jungkook's P.O.V

I heard footsteps after I had acknowledged her finish preparing my meal, and when I came out she was standing obediently next to the dining table, and a dish that caught my eyes. I walked down the flight of stairs and I saw her tense up as I approached the table.

The whole house was quiet I could even hear a pin drop. I slowly picked up the metal spoon, as I scooped some rice along with fish, and devoured it.

It was delicious.

I'm sorry Minjoo.

"What kind of food is this? This is your first task and you're already messing up? I rather eat take-out than this." I put my acting skills in action and pushed the plate away, before storming to my room and slamming the door.

Jeon Jungkook, what have you done?

I just have to keep up with this act I guess.

Minjoo's P.O.V

I rushed to my room, and sat down, staring at the once painted walls. Well it was a beautifully decorated room until Jungkook decided to tear it apart, and make it look like a dog's home. you Jeon Jungkook, just you.

My watch beeped, signalling it was 10 o' clock. Wow, did the day pass that fast? I changed into my clothes, and decided it was time that I change my bandage. I carefully took it out, and took out a new set of bandages from my suitcase. I glanced at the deeply cut wound, and turned my head away in disgust, trying not to look when I bandanged my arm. I washed up, and went to sleep.

It was going to be another long day tomorrow.

xx

-The next day-

You woke up groggily, and dragged yourself to the bathroom. You glanced at your bed hair and let out a chuckle

Girl you look cute

I tied my hair up in a simple ponytail and applied makeup to my bruises and wounds. Opening the closet door, I let out a huge sigh and put on the maid costume, I made sure everything was in place and went down to make breakfast. I went down the stairs early in the morning, only to find Mrs. Jeon sitting there looking through magazines. I gulped and attempted to take quiet steps and made my way to the kitchen. I slowly opened the kitchen door, only for it to creak. Mrs. Jeon whipped her head around and stared at me wide eyed.

"G-good morning Mrs. Jeon."

"Good morning my dear, may I ask why you're wearing a maid costume?"

Oh because Jungkook asked me to, he blew up at me yesterday and totally disregarded my cooking skills.

"J-jungkook made me wear it."

"Ah jinjja? I should have a talk with him."

"I'm making breakfast now, do you want some?"

"No dear, it's fine, I ate already. Thank you."

I nodded, even though her back was already turned, making her way up the stairs to Jungkook's room. I sighed once again, and continued to make breakfast.

From the stairs, I could hear Mrs. Jeon's and Jungkook's voice. "Okay okay, can you stop pulling my ears now?"

My eyes widened and I quickly prepared the meal for Jungkook, putting it in a porcelain plate, and standing like a statue at the side with my hands behind my back.

"Jagiyah~ Why are you standing there? Come here." Jungkook cooed, pulling me into a hug, kissing my forehead. I had to admit, his plump lips felt good against my head, my heart beat faster and my cheeks turned red like a tomato.

He's just putting up an act because his mother's there Minjoo, don't give in!

"I'm just preparing your breakfast Yeobo~" I said, surprised with my choice of words.

"Thank you so much." He smiled.

God he should smile more. It's cute. I mentally facepalmed at my conscience. Yah! Choi Minjoo! Get yourself together. You told yourself.

"I'm just going to go rest for a while okay?" She said before her lips formed into a smile, eyeing me with her small eyes. "You lovebirds call me up when you're finished with breakfast and I'll drive you two to a wedding dress and suit shop to let Minjoo choose her wedding dress while you, young man," she paused and her eyes trailed to Jungkook, "can choose your tux."

"Okay Mom."

Mrs Jeon gave us a small nod, and took a seat on the large sofa, before laying down and closing her eyes.

He turned to you right after she laid down, and your eyes me his stern ones. He grabbed the collar of your maid dress, and whispered in a firm voice.

"I'm only doing this for my mother, my dad doesn't even approve with this marriage and I don't too. That was just an act and don't expect it to happen anytime soon."

Anytime soon?

He let go of my collar with a strong push, with you stumbling back and hitting the cement wall, while you winced in pain in silence.

Little did he know, his mother heard everything.

-Flashback-

"What did I tell you?! Never talk back to me unless I'm torturing you! Do you get me?!" Stepmother took out a cane and whipped my back with it, my cries of pain echoing through the huge and empty house. She continued to whip my back 5 or 6 times more before she said,

"Don't think you can get away with me. you're just a worthless , do you get that?!" She finished with another whip to my back, with my hot tears marking the woonden floor with my unbearable pain.

'Repeat after me! I am a worthless ," she stared back down at me, waiting for me to repeat it.

"I-i am a worthless ." I repeated, voice cracking.

"..and repeat it until you get it through your hard head." She scoffed as she left the room.

I stood up with the assistance of my soon-to-break bed, and yelped in pain silently

"I am not a worthless , you're the worthless one." I managed to let out, hardly above a whisper, as I walked slowly to the bathroom to clean up.

-Flasback end-

I watched him while he ate the breakfast I made silently, not even sparing a glance at me.

I shook my head. Yah, Choi Minjoo, get your together.

I rolled my eyes at my conscience, and noticed Jungkook had finished his meal, leaving the plate there.

He finished it? Wow.

I took the plate to the sink to wash it up, while I could hear Jungkook's melodic voice calling for his mother to get up. Oh how I wish he could say that to me in the morning.

Excuse me Choi Minjoo? Right now isn't the time to think about those things thank you very much. Shut up, thank you very much, I said in my head while continued to stare at Jungkook.

He moved from his previous position, and noticed I was staring at him. His eyes widened a little, before he sent me that smirk.

Ugh anything except that smirk please.

"Oh great! You guys are finished, Ah, even a 10 minute nap is satisfying. Okay, you two get ready while I go start up the car alright?" We both nodded.

I rushed upstairs to change into casual clothes while Jungkook did the same. I went down the stairs and took out my hair tie, letting my hair to flow down naturally. Using my hands as a comb, I brushed my hair, untangling the knots that were caught. I took out a small makeup box thingy (idk how you call that), and using the sponge, applied light foundation to my skin. Walking out the door, I shivered for a moment and went back inside to grab a sweater, remembering that today was going to rain, as said on the weather forecast yesterday.

From afar, I saw Mrs Jeon leaning against her red Audi looking at her phone.

"Oh dear, you're here," She said befre she pressed a button on a small remote, the car letting out a 'toot toot' before you heard the doors are the car doors unlock.

"You can get in first dear, I'll wait outside for Jungkook." She said sweetly, while I sat at the corner, turned to her and nodded my head. I pulled out my earphones as always and begin to listen to music.

Jungkook's P.O.V

God that meal was delicious.

I went up to my room to change into simple clothes, before I thought back to what happened earlier. His heart, felt weird.

I slapped myself with my right hand. Yah! Jeon Jungkook, get a grip!

I quickly slipped on my clothes, grabbed my belongings, and rushed out the door, locking it behind me.

"Ah there you are dear!" My mother said with excitement.

"Where's Minjoo?"

"She's inside sweetie."

I opened the car door to see a peacefully sleeping Minjoo, with drool running down from .

His heart had that feeling again.

I slipped myself inside the car, before Mother did the same. The engine started and the red.car started moving. Stop falling for her Jeon Jungkook!

1 hour passed in the car, and they finally reached the shop.

Minjoo's P.O.V

"Hey, wake up will ya?" Jungkook's voice ringed in my ears.

Why was he using that voice with me? Wouldn't he shouts or something? Hm.

I ignored him, and stayed still, while I could hear Jungkook's voice asking his mother to wake me up.

"Sweetie, could you wake up? We've arrived at the shop."

"H-huh?' I stuttered, noting it was raining cats and dogs, looking at Mrs Jeon questionably before realizing she had trouble holding the umbrella and keeping the door open AND trying to wake me up.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry Mrs. Jeon. I should've woken up when you asked me to. I quickly got up, only causing my head to hit the hood of the car.

"Ow.."

"Dear, you should watch yourself, and it's okay, come inside before you get drenched. Jungkook's already inside choosing his tux." I nodded and followed her inside, while trying to huddle inside a small umbrella.

Once inside, she said with a smile, "go on and choose your dress sweetie, I'll be browsing the accesories in another room."

I looked through the different dresses, looking at how the dresses were made, trailing my hand down the materials in awe. One dress particularly caught my eyes, and I ran there to take a closer look. Wow, it was even more beautiful up close. I took it out from the rack of clothes before realizing there was a figure infront of me.

"Excuse me could you--" I looked up, and Jungkook was infront of me. "Y-yes, Master?" He smirked before grabbing me by the head, "You better not dare to buy a expensive dress you hear me?! I'll buy you the cheapest dress and that's it, no words." 

You always dreamed that your wedding would be the happiest day of your life, and you would walk down the aisle, staring into the eyes of the man you love so dearly, with a long dress trailing behind you. Well nope, Mr. Jeon Jungkook decided to ruin it all.

"Minjoo-ah, I think I found the perfect accessory for yo--" Jungkook's mother entered the wedding dress room, as she looked at us curiously. 


please comment and subscribe! :)