Twenty Two.

Inseparable

Warning! Implied is present in this chapter. I know this isn't smile-to-your-phone fluff but I hope you enjoy this chapter! Sorry if I didn't meet your expectations :c

 

 

Tossing and turning was all you could really do, while the choreographies of other people flooded your head, all of them gracefully moving across the stage. The dream begged for you to remember something, but you just couldn't put a finger on it. You didn't know why, you knew yourself that you usually didn't dream of beautiful dancing people but surprisingly you were. You shot your eyes open, while beads of perspiration trailed down the side of your cold, frozen face. Hearing people arguing and the sounds of punching woke you up.

You breathed and looked to your left, witnessing the most merciless fight happen between Hoseok and Jungkook. Blood was all over their face while they glared furiously at each other. They fought and fought, not knowing your presence. Hoseok swung his bloody fist, landing it in Jungkook's face. Jungkook didn't have enough time to recover from the previous attack, and failed to defend himself from the punch Hoseok just threw at him. You watched with your mouth right open, Jungkook's weak body flying to the other side of the room.

"Oh, what did you say the previous time we met huh? You would  me up isn't that right? Last time, I checked it's the opposite." Hoseok smirked down at Jungkook, wiping the blood escaping from his mouth. Still not acknowledging your presence, Hoseok dragged Jungkook out the door and cleaned the blood present on the floor. 

"Oh hey Hoseok, what's up?"

"My baby! I was really worried, what happened?"

" you. You're one damn of an ."

"I know, and oh, I will once you get better babygirl." He shot you a smirk.

You gave him a look of disgust as you eyed him with fire in your eyes. Hoseok's intimidating stare faltered for a moment, and noticed his face fell a little when you started making your way to the entrance of the ward. You dragged Jungkook in gently and held him up to Hoseok. Hoseok's face fell into a surprised state as he never knew you were so strong to hold up a man that was twice your size, and with one hand. You carried him, struggling a little, placing him in your bed while Hoseok came up behind you, touching your .

"Don't ing touch me you. I saw what happened, don't need to hide it you weak boy." You spat out at his face, accompanying it with a punch you threw at him which sent him crashing to the floor. Clearly tired from the fight with Jungkook, he had not much energy left as Hoseok let you hold him up, only to knee his head and he held his head in pain. You took this perfect opportunity to kick his private area, which you finished off with a kick to his stomach.

You breathed tiredly, noticing the thin material of the hospital gown sticking to your body. You sighed and turned your head to Jungkook, as you noticed blood everywhere. He took your hand weakly as you made your way to him and he squeezed it, not much strength left in him. 

"C'mon, l-let me clean your wounds." You said softly, while he chuckled, showing his pearly-white bunny teeth.

"What's so funny?! You're hurt and you can still laugh? What--"

He just giggled some more, making you frown and tilt your head in confusion. Was there something on my face?

"You're so cute when you're mad," he paused to cough out, before continuing, "and I didn't know you were so good at fighting." Jungkook smiled brightly at you, while you replied with a shy smile and a red face.

"T-thanks.." You laughed. You excused yourself after a few minutes of Jungkook's endless, excited rambling. He was telling you about how cool you looked and how he loved the fierce and angry look in your eyes.

You took a small towel from the shelf behind the bathroom's mirror (kinda like hoseok's scene in i need you where he slides the mirror to reveal some shelves behind it), wet it, and added some alcohol to clean Jungkook's wounds. You put bandages, tape, some more towels in a box that was also on the shelves, and brought the alcohol along if you needed some more. You walked out the door to find Jungkook smiling at you weakly. You sighed as he looked so beaten (literally), that it broke your heart. 

"Seeing you like this makes me wanna cry, why did you do all that for me? Why didn't you just call security or something?" You looked at him with a pair of half lidded eyes, filled with tiredness and worry.

"I love you, idiot. How many times must I repeat it for you to know?" He smiled again, while your face fell even more. You blushed at the comment and told yourself to stop. It didn't feel right, somehow.

Placing the towel on Jungkook's wounds gently, he winced in pain as you grabbed his hand as a instinct. You felt his tense body relax a little, and he interlaced your hands with his. You frowned as you continued you clean Jungkook's wounds in silence, each time squeezing his hand to calm him down. Applying bandages, you smiled at your work as you helped him to sit up.

"Stay here while I get water for you okay? And then we can run away, I don't want to be in this hellhole." You said with confidence even though your heart was beating fast, not because you're flustered, but because you're anxious something stupid might slip from your mouth.

You walked to the water dispenser to the other side of where you were, and filled the styrofoam cup up to just a little below the brim. You gave the cup to Jungkook with shaking hands, you yourself didn't know why either. Jungkook noticed your nervous aura and looked at you reassuringly that he was going to be okay. Gulping down the whole cup, he took your hand as he forced himself off the bed, clearly still a bit weak.

"Yah yah, you're still unstable! Lie back--"

Jungkook rolled his eyes as he pulled you towards the entrance of the ward, clearly excited with the idea of freedom. 

"But we can't just run out! Plus there's an unconscious jerk in there! That's like breaking the rules or something.." You looked at him worriedly, mumbling the last part to yourself.

"Like everyone says, rules are meant to be broken, so shall we?" Jungkook grinned brightly at you, stumbling a bit because of the butterflies in your stomach that made you weak in the knees.

Smiling back at him you agreed to the selfish and reckless act he was going to do, but because you were escaping with the man you love, you decided to follow him.

It's crazy what love does to you, huh?

You sighed at the thought, telling yourself love isn't always what it seems. It may be beautiful and irresistable on the outside, but deep, deep inside it was just a pit of betrayal, tears, screaming and depression. You never know if Jungkook's just playing with your feelings, and you know, maybe, just maybe, this whole ing relationship was a big fat lie. He played with your feelings long ago, and you weren't going to fully trust him. You scoffed inwardly at your past self, giving in to his cuddles and caring personality. Jungkook started to act weirder everyday since you started to choreograph your dance (i know she can't remember but im just putting it in here so we can visualize the time period of when jungkook started to act weird and stuff like that). He went out more than usual, and would just.. ignore you at times.

Even though the earlier heartfelt "confessions" seemed sincere and true, you still felt something was incredibly off.

You looked up at Jungkook with wide eyes, snapping out of your deep trance, clearly not hearing the question Jungkook asked you. You only heard the last word ending with a I-want-to-desperately-know-your-answer kind of tone. 

"We made it out Minjoo! What do you wanna do when we get home by the way?" He grinned down at you, noticing his bright grin was not so bright anymore, and something kinda filled his eyes.

Lust..

You totally forgot lust, the strong desire to have , came along with the topic of love.

"L-let's just go home and then we can decide what to do.." You mumbled as you pulled you by the hand, running even faster. You tried to keep up, but runnig barefooted wasn't really the best option. And what's worst is that landing your feet in a pile of glass didn't help the situation and your uneasiness either. Reaching your house, Jungkook slowed down while each step you took hurt even more. You left a trail of blood on the way to your house's front porch, gulping as the pain shot up to every part of your body.

"Let's get started now, shall we?" He smirked down at you, while his eyes were fully filled with lust. Jungkook kissed you roughly and sloppily, ripping the hospital gown right there and then. He carried you while you continued to struggle out of his strong grip, hitting him in the chest or the head. Jungkook threw you down on the king-sized bed in your room, while he climbed down onto you.

He grinded against you, as you denied the wet feeling between your legs. You tried to desperately push him away, but you were weak, eyes clouding with tears that wasn't even necessary in falling. You felt your cheeks wet up as Jungkook started stripping himself, while you hadn't even realized you were already .

I knew it would turn out like this. He was just playing with my feelings.. again. I can't believe I'm so weak when it comes to him. He's no different from Hoseok.

"I don't want you ing me when it's not sincere, go away!" You screamed as Jungkook plunged his hard into you, pleasure taking over you. Oh, it was pleasure, but it was just fake, artificial pleasure. No love was put into the love making you two were currently making, not a single ounce. You denied to yourself that you didn't , but unfortunately you did, tears spilling out of your eyes more than ever.

Thankfully, Jungkook wasn't really that stupid to inside of you, resulting in a baby that both of you didn't want now because you were too young. You immediately turned away from the beast that wasn't Jungkook, as his eyes were droopy and sleep took over him. 

You looked over to Jungkook and making sure he was asleep. Knowing he was a deep sleeper, you cried while looking up blankly at the creamed coloured ceiling, and your cries were getting louder and louder each time. The tears stains that formed on your cheeks that dried, were wet again as new tears came every 30 seconds. 

The one who I thought loved me so much, just took away my ity. Notice the 'I thought'? Yeah, thought was the past tense of think. And the man who faked all of his feelings just to make me weak in the knees, turned his ing back on me and had with me, no means of affection was present. Love is as delicate as glass, when someone breaks it, it can be fixed, but cracks will still be present. And you were starting to think that was extremely wrong. Love is meant to be broken, love is meant to be killed, love is meant to be destroyed.

"But I don't want to destroy other people's love, I just want to destroy ours. Jungkook, me, our love, was not worth my time. I depended my life on him and betrayal strikes me back." You said as some more tears filled your red, swollen eyes.

Goodbye Jungkook, prepare to never see me in your life again. What's so bad with goodbyes anyway? I think they're awesome! I get to leave Jungkook crying over me for the next few weeks.

Despite your confident aura of leaving Jungkook, some voice at the back of your head keep telling you you still loved him.

"Goodbyes are not forever, goodbyes are not the end. They simply mean I'll miss you until we meet again." 

—Anonymous

And heck, you did miss him.


sorry for this chap it's extremely emo and like that. im really numb today, partly it's because of my sore throat and the other it's just because im... numb, theres no actual reason behind it haha. bts' album was on repeat today and i literally laid in bed 3/4 of the day today reading some jungkook scenarios and going to the toilet like 102819402 times today bc i drank so much water.... and i still am HAHA 

the part was actually in my drafts and hoseok did cheat but you were like really understanding because he was your childhood friend and stuff like that. then he says to go to jungkook bc he doesnt deserve your love bc he cheated and he feels really shameful.

i wanted it to add it in so bad but i dont know how hoseok started throwing punches at jungkook and i never really used the idea in my drafts, but yay, i remembered briefly what the idea was and added it in (well not really bc hoseok is clearly not understanding in this fic at all otl)! 

ok this is long a/n and my throat hurts and i need to pee really badly and i need to go down to the 24/7 conveniece store to buy marshmallows bc i heard it calms down your throat if it's sore and partly to cheer me up too.

/frowns/ sorry if this chapter wasn't the best tho! and im really sorry for the never ending drama and plot twists everywhere

please comment and subsribe! :)