Three.

Inseparable

Jungkook's P.O.V

What the hell is this? An arranged marraige with that low class nerd? No freaking way!

I had hope, and I asked my mother if we could have a divorce after the marriage, she said no.

Well . 

If I'm going to live in the same damn house as her and call her my wife for the rest of my life, I might as well make her life more miserable than it already is.

I smirked, as the door to my room opened suddenly. I shot my mother a sweet smile before she said, "Minjoo would be living with us starting tomorrow, I want you get to know her better, and you two would be the cutest couple alive aw~" She cooed.

"Arasso, mom. Of course, we would be the cutest couple and I will love her with all my heart." He almost choked on his words when he said that, but satisfied with himself that he made that seem real.

"Aw you already love her~" Her smile slowly turned into a frown, as she walked into the room. Woman, what exactly are you doing.

"We hope you understand Jungkookie. It was for business, and it's considered family tradition too."

"Don't worry mom, I understand." She gave a small nod before exiting the room.

Tomorrow eh?

xx

Minjoo's P.O.V

-Last night-

"Who are you to run out and be dramatic?! Huh?! I had to cover up for your pretty little because I didn't want to ruin our ing reputation!"

Psh reputation? Since when.

"I-i'm nobody, ma'am." I stuttered and stared into Stepmother's eyes

I winced in pain when her hand made contact with my face, on the left and on the right, my face immediately turned red. She made me stand up from my sitting position, and pushed me down once again, and as the floor was slippery, I slided until my back hit the bedside table.

She took a small razor from the table, and didn't hesitate to slit it across my wrist. Blood started flowing out profusely, and stained the floor, it was quite a deep cut.

Stepmother stood up, satisfied with her doings, and purred in my ear, "You'll regret it if you do something like this again." She laughed, and closed the door behind her.

I looked around for tissues or anything to clean up the mess, but everything that was happening recently came back to her mind,

"So this is confirmed isn't it? Your son will marry my daughter is that right?"

 

 

"Woah what happened there Miss?"

 

 

The same voice invaded her thoughts,

"You look beautiful darling, but sadly, this decision has to be made, it's our--"

"Family tradition, I ing get it!" I screamed.

Thank god Stepmother decided to get out of the house with Father today, as it was the weekend, and a few seconds ago she could hear the car's engine start. Or she would've given me a more severe beating for ruining her "beauty sleep".

I'm left alone in this house, again.

-Present-

I woke up feeling like , and looked down at my cut hand. I don't remembering bandaging my hand yesterday though. Someone probably did it, but who?

My eyes trailed to the floor to find my suitcase, my only suitcase to be packed with literally all my clothes. I stared down at it, tilting my head to side, my eyebrows furrowed together, while pouting. I dragged myelf to the kitchen, pouring myself a glass of milk. I didn't bother to wash up and brush my teeth because all I needed was more sleep despite sleeping for 15 hours straight. A yellow post-it caught my eyes and on it was a handwritten note.

"Darling, me and your mother is going off to America forever for a year, as we want to expand our company and we also have business partners to meet up with, meet you next year and I hope you live a lovely life with Jungkook!"

I choked on my milk, coughing like a sick patient. I was still in disbelieve and soon managed to grasp the situation.

My jaw dropped, was this a miracle?

"Definitely a miracle." I screamed.

I danced around the whole house, playing T-ara's new song 'Sugar Free' repeatedly and doing the dance. I climbed up and down the stairs, I shouted, I did whatever that would earn me a torturous beating from Stepmother.

It's the first time I actually felt free.

Well my dancing was soon interrupted by Mrs. Jeon and Jungkook. My eyes immediately widened and and bowed to acknowledge their presence. I sat down obediently, like how a kid would behave after just being scolded by his parents. Mrs. Jeon smiled to herself and Jungkook chuckled. Wait what? Jungkook? Chuckled? I must be hearing things.

xx

Jungkook's P.O.V

"Sweetie, are you ready? We're going over to the Choi's in a few!"

"Yeah I'll be down soon."

I downloaded and sync-ed one of T-ara's songs, 'Sugar Free' into my phone. I shut the computer down and ran out my room, only for another room, that was decorated beautifully, to catch my eyes. I tilted my head to the side, and thought of any relatives that was going to visit. Nope. So why the room?

It was a short drive before we arrived at their house, my mother walked down ring the doorbell. Her and Mrs. Choi were close friends so she could go into the house anytime. I immediately heard the same song I just downloaded and sync-ed into my phone, I walked a little faster to the door. My heart sped up a little seeing a mentally disabled Minjoo dancing. She turned to us, noticing our presence and bowing before sitting down like an obedient kid. My mother smiled to herself while I chuckled.

Cute. I thought.

Jeon Jungkook what the heck are you thinking?! You're supposed to make her feel miserable not call her cute! His conscience screamed at him.

"Come on dear, you're coming to stay with us for the rest of your life," she smiled sweetly before telling her softly to go get her suitcase.

"Oh, so that's why my suitcase is packed with all my clothes." I heard her mumble as I watched her back view walk up the flight of stairs.

Minjoo's P.O.V

I hope Mrs. Jeon didn't mind that horrible dancing. Oh my god, I embarrassed myself infront of my full time bullier. He's probably happy having something to spread about in school. Claps for you slowly Choi Minjoo.

"Come on dear, you're coming to stay with us for the rest of your life," Mrs. Jeon said, snapping me out of my thoughts, before continuing, "go get your suitcase, and I'll go start up the car first."

My mouth formed an 'O' shape, "Oh, so that's why my suitcase is packed with all my clothes." I mumbled, before rushing upstairs. I gathered my belongings, and looked at the room where my freedom was kept, "this is it." I muttered. I rolled the suitcase, but stopping infront of the flight of stairs to sigh. Am I gonna do this myself? Ya wow ok thanks alot.

I moved from my previous position before sighing again, thinking how am I going to get this piece of down the stairs. I looked up to find Jungkook staring at me, before rolling his eyes and walking out the door. I huffed a sigh before I got the suitcase down one step after the other. Soon enough, I got to the bottom, but I rushed out the door, remembering to lock it before running to where Mrs. Jeon's car was parked, worried that she kept Mrs. Jeon waiting. I panted like a dog when I reached her red Audi, blurting out, "I am absolutely sorry if I kept you waiting Mrs. Jeon."

I looked down and shuffled my feet, pushing my falling glasses up my nose bridge. Her answer totally caught me off-guard however.

"It's fine dear, no need to worry about it at all. Now where did Jungkook go?"

I don't even know how she's Jungkook's mother, the son was arrogant but the mother? Really kind.

And oh he? He just stared at me standing at the stairs, rolled his eyes and walked out the door, and didn't bother to help me at all.

"Oh J-jungkook? After he helped me to get my suitcase down the stairs, he said he wanted to go to the bathroom for a while." I decided to cover him since I'm going to hell at our- no his house anyway. I wouldn't want to die on the first day of visiting his house. I heard a bush ruffling behind me and shrugged my shoulders when there was no activity where the bushes ruffled.

Jungkook's P.O.V

Why the heck would she cover for me anyway? She absolutely hates me. Argh this bush is itching me.

Minjoo's P.O.V

10 minutes later, Jungkook entered the car

"Yah! Jeon Jungkook, answer my calls next time okay?" She pulled his ears and he shrieked in pain. "Okay okay!"

"Go sit beside Minjoo-ah." He nodded, and made my way to me. I gulped and turned my head to look away. He scoffed and took a seat next to me, making sure there was space between me and him, even if he had to squeeze in the corner.

I plugged in my earphones and clicked on one of the classical pieces. La Esmeralda, my favorite. I would always imagine myself dancing on stage, with a neatly tied bun, a beautiful pink tutu, and pointe shoes cascading across the floor. Well that all changed at the age of 16 when Father married Stepmother, she even threw all your ballet shoes away. My thought were interrupted when the car suddenly braked at a red light, face landing on the soft cushion infront of me, while my glasses fell onto the floor. "I terribly apologise kids, are you two okay at the back?" She said, taking a glance at the top mirror to check up on us. The green light showed, and the car started moving again.

I nodded and looked out the window once again.

Jeon Jungkook is really gonna become my husband isn't he? I sighed, and before we knew it, we were infront of the Jeons' house. Well more of a mansion actually.

I got up from the car's seat and stared at the enormous mansion in awe. Mrs. Jeon chuckled a little and went inside, ordering the maids to get my room ready.

Wow, they have maids? "Oops," I said as soon as I realized I said that out loud.

"And you're going to become one too." Jungkook smirked at me before passing me.

My face showed confusion, as I tried to process what he just said. I'm going to become one too? Well that sounded pretty to me.

I shook my head, scolding myself for what I was thinking about.

Yah, Choi Minjoo, Jeon Jungkook can't even be in the same room as you without being annoyed, what the heck are you thinking?

"," he threw me a set of clothes, "go change into your attire." 

The maids noticed and was going to take action but Jungkook raised his hand to stop them. They retreated and went back to being like statues, guarding the door and waiting for orders. I gave him a look of confusion and fear, and he just gestured his finger to the bathroom, "Ka."

Attire?


so hey HAHA, yeah this was a pretty boring chapter so don't kill me >< ka means 'go' in Korean, yeah. gAAAAH YOU GUYS DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU I GOT LIKE 2 OR 3 MORE SUBBIES IDEK AND THAT MADE MY NIGHT ;-; thank you very much and i hope you stick with my story! i apologize again if this chapter's boring haha, i don't know if i'll check my errors because i'm too damn tired so, sorry if there was any mistakes!

please comment and subsribe! :)