Seventeen.

Inseparable

Author's P.O.V

Jungkook stared down at your figure for the longest time possible, one arm still around your waist and the other brushing the hair out of your face. He shook himself out of his trance and groaned at the difficult situation he was put in. 

How was he ever gonna get out of this? It drove him crazy everyday.

He wanted God to help him from all this, but he also wanted to be a man who drives himself out of the situation with wise choices he, himself makes. Jungkook felt movement beneath him, and he continued to stare down at you.

"Babe?" You whispered. Wait, was he dreaming? What's with the name calling now? You shook your head and squinted your eyes, your vision coming into action.

"O-oh, it's you.."

You scooted far from Jungkook, until you two were literally on each side of the bed. Jungkook run his fingers through his hair and rolled his eyes, before standing up and leaving the room without a single word.

"What's his problem.." You said, loud enough for Jungkook to hear on the other side of the wooden door.

"You are." He whispered, hopeless in winning you back after everything he's done.

He decided it was nothing, a big dent will be formed in his pride if he went back in again. He told himself over and over you were nothing. You were just his 'wife', an arranged marriage that's all, nothing much. He just had to hate you like he always did.

Yeah, I can do that. I can definitely do that.

Walking downstairs, he heard someone rather familar, with..

Hobie hyung? Oh what the am I calling him, that jerk turned his back on us.

He cringed his face in fear of getting caught eavesdropping, as with every step he took, the floor would creak.

"You seriously failed me, god.. I don't even know what to do with you anymore." Jungkook heard contact of skin, leaving a mark.

A slap.

What kind of monster has he become? Yes, I don't like Eunji, but that doesn't give you any ing right to slap any girl, hyung. 

I stormed into the kitchen interrupting Hoseok from bring his hand up to slap Eunji again.

" off hyung! Ever since you started going out with Sohyun, everything about you changed! Why the are you so agressive huh?!" It was a second of silence before Jungkook's hand flew from his side to land on his hyung's face.

"You son of a--" Hoseok got cut off until another punch landed on his face, kneed in the stomach and landed on the floor. The man on the floor groaned in pain, blood flowing down his nose and the sides of his mouth.

He shook his head, and directed his eyes to Eunji who was still shocked from the situation.

"You." His finger stretched out towards Eunji at shoulder level, eyes piercing through her presence.

"Don't think I saved you, I'll be talking to you any sooner. You hurt Minjoo, and you're gonna get it."

Eunji stared at Jungkook for a second, before fleeing like a cheetah out the back door of the house.

She's definitely up to something once again.

He sighed and combed his hand through his tousled hair, looking down at what he done to his hyung.

"You ing watch out you ," he sat up, before standing up with a little wobble in the knees, "I'm not done with you."

"Try me," they had a stare down for what felt like hours, until Jungkook spoke up to continue his unfinished sentence, "and you'll go down."

Hoseok chuckled, "You? Take me down?"

He laughed out, "what a ing joke. Let's see you make out with the floor when we meet again."

"You with Minjoo ever again, I will you up."

"Let's see you try."

 

The conversation before that bastard left. What have I gotten myself into? I set myself in a more difficult situation.

You eyed the whole incident from the stairs, slowly moving up the stairs to go back to your room, even when you saw Jungkook move one centimetre of his foot. He washed his hands and went to drink some water to calm his dry throat before he heard a sound. The sound of you trying hard not to get noticed. The stairs creaked again as you squeezed your eyes together and froze in your position so Jungkook would not sense any movement. Unfortunately, you got found out by Jungkook, as he tilted his head to the side in confusion by your weird position.

"Come here.." He walked up the stairs, wrapped his arms around your waist, and carried you all the way down. You eyed him, while he looked super serious carrying you. Your shocked expression softened when you realized what was happening.

Jungkook.. the person you hated so much, is carrying you. [a/n: note how hated is in past tense ;)]

You sighed and tried to struggle, but he kept his firm grip around you, as he set you down on the sofa. He made you sit up, before taking a seat himself and bringing you to lie on him in a very awkward yet extremely comfortable position. You laughed at how awkward it was and immediately covered your mouth, avoiding eye contact at all costs. He smiled and grabbed your hand, intertwining your fingers. It felt like centuries until you spoke up.

"You know.. uh.. that time.. where you were cleaning my w-wounds.. you had your little speech t-there.." You turned your head to Jungkook, who was staring at you all this while. You heard him mumble about something being cute but you ignored him as he pulled you closer to him. The action made you flush red, and hide your face in his chest. You felt his cold finger lifting your chin up for him to stare into your eyes. 

"And I have to tell you.. I-I don't really hate you anymore.." You sighed, and looked down, afraid you made the wrong decision to tell him.

"I know you're hurt by everything's going on right now, but I'll promise not to rush anything okay?" He smiles weakly as he placed a strand of hand behind your ear. Jungkook leaned in to give you a soft and gentle kiss on the lips. At first you hesitated, but you decided there was no choice, and so, you kissed back. Jungkook pulled away slowly and you rested your forehead on his, smiling back shyly. He chuckled, before bringing a hand to your cheek to caress it gently. 

"Sleep now. It was a long day today." He wrapped his arms around your waist, and that arm held your hand tight, ensuring you that he was there, protecting you. You weren't even sure what was feelings for your so-called husband.

He understood, you were going through a hard time and needed a shoulder to cry on.

He knew, you didn't want to take things too fast after getting out of a relationship with Hoseok.

He assured you, he made it clear he wanted to protect you from any harm.

He felt you.


eyo! sorry if this chapter's angst and violent af, maybe because bts' hold me tight was repeating while i was writing this chapter. (JIMIN'S HIGH NOTES.)

my bts album is coming in a week omg yaaas. have you guys seen the mv tho, god they look so good >< i really wish they could win first for this album, they really deserve it!

THE JUNGKOOK FEELS WHILE WRITING THIS THO ;-;

please subscribe and comment! :)