Ten.

Inseparable

Jungkook's P.O.V

We all had practice as in group in the morning, so we couldn't make it to school, but I heard that school now started earlier. What the hell?

After the group practice, I asked our instructor if he could stay back for a while and comment on my part I wasn't satisfied with, he happily complied. Well that stay-back-and-comment session soon became a 3 hour practice. I was literally showering in my own sweat, gross. Practice was really harsh with the 1-on-1 practice with our instructor today, and Hoseok's 1-on-1 practice was tomorrow, so I figured he had already gone back to the dorms, since I've noticed he's been hanging around Minjoo a lot more now.

Wait, am I jealous? I thought for a while before rolling my eyes at my stupid theory and decided to head home, take a nice long shower, and sleep.

I opened the door to the mansion and I immediately stopped in my tracks. There, in front of me was Hoseok hyung about to kiss my wife.

I gulped, debating whether to say something, I mean I don't love Minjoo pft, what are you talking about?

You sure do bro. My conscience told me. I shook my head to get rid of my thoughts.

"What are you doing with my wife huh?!" I managed to blurt out.

Oh my god did I really say that.

The couple immediately broke apart and took a step back from each other. What do I do now, someone help me.

Author's P.O.V

"What's wrong with you, cheating on your own husband?!"

"I-i.."

"What? Say it!" He brought his hand up, striking it across your face, leaving a red mark that was gradually fading. You kept your tears in as your trailed your eyes from the floor to his eyes. You saw his eyes softening, and you decided to wipe your tears away.

"I'm sorry okay! Hoseok was the one who initiated the kiss! I don't think you'd care anyway, why ask?! I-" Your hands were flying all over the place, explaining the situation, until his eyes filled with anger again and he pushed you down. He gave you another hard slap before he walked out the door. 

You sighed and took a hot long shower and after doing the necessary things, you lifted up your shirt to reveal your bruised back, wincing in pain when you touched it. You sighed once again and wiped your hand across the fogged up glass mirror, your face and red cheek reflecting back to you. You exited the bathroom, to see the vase that was once on the bedside table, broken, shattered pieces laying on the floor where Jungkook had pushed you.

You went downstairs to get the broom and dustpan, when you heard muffled voices coming from the kitchen. You immediately took a step back and hid behind a pillar.

"Babe, I really don't want to do this, but have you got her personal information? I need to carry out the plan by this week."

"I-i'll try okay?" Jungkook stuttered.

Eunji?! What the hell was she doing here?

"Eunji, can you tell me what's happening?"

"Her mother was in debt and my father was an impatient man, he said he would pay me if I had pay an assasin to kill her mother but being that person that likes to take matters into my own hands, I had already sent an assasin to kill her mother. He was extremly proud of me. She suffered much with her mother's death and now she'll suffer more."

"A-and?"

"Well nothing else, I just want her to suffer."

Just who is she talking about?

"Watch out

Choi

Min

Joo."

The name ringed in your ears as you processed what was happening. Everything soon sinked in, and you eyes widened as large as UFOs. You took steps back slowly, until you hit a wall.

So she was the one that sent an assasin to kill my mother? What the ?!

You stormed up the stairs (quietly of course), and slammed the door.

Just who does she think she is?

you Choi Eunji.

you.

"No more questions~ see you tomorrow at school." Eunji kissed Jungkook's cheek as she left the mansion.

Unknown P.O.V

If he won't get the necessary things for me I might as well do it myself.

Back to Author's P.O.V

-The next day-

You woke up fresh today, actually looking forward to what the day has to offer. You skipped to the bathroom, and took a long hot shower before changing into some clothes, not forgetting school starts earlier today. You remembered why you were so happy today!

Today is Hoseok's and my 16th anniversery every since we met at the park!

You smiled even wider as you remembered the date, walking into the school.

Eyes of every student were all on you before they burst out laughing, pointing and snickering at you. They made a walkway for you as they continued laughing, walking slowly as you noticed papers were stuck on the walls, lockers and some flew onto the floor.

What was happening?

"I knew it, she's was a !"

"Why is she even in this school"

"Lower down on your self there babe." One of the jocks said to you as he walked out with the rest of the team, continuing to talk and laugh.

The bell rang, signalling first period, as all the students rushed into their classroomd, the hallway empty in a flash, one of the doors swinging back and forth as the last student entered the science lab at the far end. 

You stood there in the empty hallway, as you bent down to pick up the flyer(?) lying on the floor.

"Choi Minjoo. Her father was once a rich man, owning a big company in Seoul. She was locked up in her mansion and works for her own husband who mistreats her.  at 14 by her father, rumored that she was caught taking drugs, went clubbing every night until the early mornings and slept with different men."

What?!

"Choi Minjoo, please report to the principal's office right now."


IM SO SORRY, I FELL ASLEEP HALFWAY AND I THINK MY CURSOR WAS RESTING ON THE SAVE CHANGES BUTTON AND I CLICKED ON IT AND IT WASNT ON HIDE CHAPTER AND IT APPEARED IM SO SORRY FOR CAUSING CONFUSUION D:

this is late but happy new year!! :D

please comment and subscribe! :)

ps: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 100 SUBBIES LOVE YOU /SENDS VIRTUAL FLYING KISSES