Six.

Inseparable

Minjoo's P.O.V

You were an early bird, so you tend to wake up as early as 6 in the morning. You had nothing to do, so you changed into your maid outfit and went down to clean the house. You walked down, and was shocked at the sight. What the hell happened? Did Jungkook and that fight because of my little intrusion yesterday? Probably.

I sighed, as I walked over to the broken vase, and stared down at the shattered pieces, did you really have to break this vase? I really liked it. I rolled my eyes as I picked up the pieces, and my hands grazed across the porcelain and made a long cut down my hand. I winced as I watch the blood drip to the floor. I was so used to this, it didn't hurt much anymore. Yes, I USED to cut, don't judge bruh. I went over to the first aid kit in the corner, and took out the bandages, and made me decide that if I have these bandages here why don't I change the one on my other hand?

After changing the bandages, I walked to the kitchen to make breakfast. Soon Jungkook came walking down in his uniform and bagpack. Woah, since when this guy went to school this early? Oh yeah right, probably to make out with that more in the janitor's closet or something, like seeing her for one night isn't enough wow.

You do sound like a jealous teenage girl psh. Shut up conscience.

You eyed Jungkook as you hurried to get his breakfast ready, setting it on the table infront of him. He ate quietly, and finished it, leaving the vegetable at one scrunched up corner. So he doesn't like vegetables? Cute.

Ugh seriously Choi Minjoo, you're supposed to hate him not call him cute.

He walked out the door the maid opened for him, and made his way to school as you watched him from the window.

God I sound creepy.

"Yah, Minjoo-ah, stop staring at your boyfriend and go get ready for school! You don't want to be late!"

"Aniya, I don't think I want to go to school today Nara unnie.." Nara was your friend in the Jeon's home, your best friend actually. You were close to the other maids, but Nara--, no I mean Nara unnie was the only one that knew what Jungkook and Stepmother did to me, and since I trusted her, I didn't hesitate to tell her about my past too.

"Yah, wae?"

"I'll tell you later."

You dragged your unnie up the stairs, earning confused looks from some of the new maids, the one beside them told the newbies why and they nodded in understanding.

"So what is it?"

"Well, Jungkook abused me a little yesterday." You lifted up your shirt to reveal a extremly big bruise where Jungkook had kicked yesterday, a little dried blood laid near your bellybutton. Nara unnie's eyes widened before she pulled my shirt down gently, saying, "How is that little? That's alot!" She yelled, and I fliched a little.

"A-ah, sorry dongsaeng." I shook my head, "It's fine."

I turned around, while Nara unnie tilted her head in confusion, before her jaw dropped at my back. Down all the way from the back of my neck to my lower back, was a line of bruises.

"I'm not going to talk about this one because it gives my nightmares thinking about it." Nara unnie nodded, while her face lit up.

"Yah, dongsaeng-ah, let's go for a makeover!" "Why?" I rolled my eyes at Nara unnie's attempts to make me forget about yesterday.

"I know the reason why you're not going to school today and I've really wanted to make you over for a long time so let's go! Mrs. Jeon said it was okay, she decided to give me a break because she wanted to ahahah," I looked at her weirdly, "hey it's true okay! Oh, and because you've been working really hard lately, she wants you to take a break," she suddenly stopped and looked up to the ceiling, thinking about something before she continued, " for at least four to five days since your wedding is in about a week."

"A week?!" I exclaimed. My eyes widened and my hands flew up to cover my stubborn mouth. That's fast, real fast.

"Yup. So get ready, N.O.W" I sighed in defeat, as I shoo-ed Nara unnie out the room so I could change.

I look through my closet, pulling out a cute pullover, and some ripped jeans. Looking out the window, it snowed. whAt.

SINCE WHEN DID KOREA SNOW IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE WHAT THE HELL. 

Author's P.O.V

You ran down and saw that the other maids was watching the weather broadcast.

"As you know now, Korea started snowing out of nowhere. No one knows why, not even our researchers! School is cancelled for the time being, and working adults at least have to work two to three days a week. Everyone stay safe! This has been Park Jaerin, reporting from the busy streets of Myungdong, thank you."

No school? Your lips curled into a smile, as you rushed for my room to change into my clothes. You picked up a wool sweater on the way out and met the eyes of Nara unnie, who was already ready. You slipped on the sweater and blue winter Timberlands.

"Girl you look cute." They said at the same time. They laughed, and bid goodbye to the other maids. "Have fun!" One of them said. "Thank you!" you replied.

You spotted Seoul High from like a metre away, and watched as the students dispersed into their own routes, screaming and laughing, happy that school was cancelled, some of them heading to the mall, some of them not caring and playing in the snow like maniacs. You chuckled and shook your head, and broke your gaze from the students. You gulped as you spotted Jungkook with Eunji through your sunglasses, and looked down to your feet.

"What's wrong?"

"Ani, it's nothing."

-15 minutes later-

"And here we are!"

You rolled your eyes at Nara unnie, who got excited looking at the different shops that had sales. 

"The salon I'm bringing you to is very famous for it's hairstyles and polite customers, I'm sure you'll like it." Nara unnie said as she opened the transparent door.

"Nara-ah! You're here! And who's that pretty little lady there?" He, known as Kim Chunghyun, smirked at me.

"She's my dongsaeng, and yah! Stop hitting on her, she's married!" 

What the hell unnie?  You glanced at her and she gave you her sorry-i-didn't-mean-to-do-that smile.

"If you say so." Chunghyun shrugged his shoulders and motioned for me to sit in a chair infront of him.

"Okay dear, what hairstyle would you want?" You glanced through the different hairstyles, until one particularly caught your eyes.

"This one." Pointing to the picture.

Once the makeover was over, you felt pretty. Yeah, you were pretty insecure, but hey you're not emo all the time. You walked with Nara unnie to buy clothes, shoes, eat and finally went home. Thank god Mrs. Jeon had given you a break or else Jungkook would've killed you for not coming home. You went home to Jungkook and Eunji cuddling watching a Romantic-Comedy movie. God you could never watch one, it was too cheesy for you. Well at least for better than the last time. 

CUDDLING IS OBVIOUSLY BETTER THAN HAVING ON THE DAMN FLOOR IN THE LIVING ROOM.

Minjoo's P.O.V

Jungkook trailed his eyes to the front door clicking, rolled his eyes, and focused his attention back to movie. I eyed the couple as I walked past the sofa to the stairs, particularly Eunji. It was as if she had eyes at the back of her head, turned to me and yelled, "what are you looking at?" Glaring at me.

I put my hands up in a surrender position, and went up the stairs to my room.

 

-The next day-

I woke up cranky, and looked up to my hair, wow when they really said it would stay there, it really did, but a few strands of hair stood up exceptionally. You walked over to the window to expect some snow and no school, but when you saw the sun shining like nobody's business, your jaw dropped.

Ya wow ok thanks alot.


hey. ya this chapter is bc idk what to write about. i had to make it snow for one day and the next day not so there would be drama the next day-- oh what am i saying like people actually read my author's note. goodbYe.

please comment and subcribe! :)