Eleven.

Inseparable

Author's P.O.V

You inwardly groaned and walked inch by inch to the principal's office. You knocked on the glass door, and heard a faint 'come in'

You bowed a good 150 degrees to the principal and noticed there was a person sitting in the chair opposite the principal.

He looks awfully like Jungkook from the back Whaat? Nah, it can't be Jungkook.

The figure turned around and eyed you, and guess what, it was Jungkook. He rolled your eyes at your cluelessness of what's going on until the principal interrupted your deep thoughts.

"Miss Choi, please take a seat." The principal said while looking through some documents, finding the one she needed, taking it out.

"Please tell me what is this, Miss Choi," She paused before she held out the flyer from earlier and threw daggers at me with her eyes, "you know Seoul High has a high and expected reputation from everyone, but keeping you in this school will only bring the reputation down, and we don't want that happening. I'm suspending you."

You let the words sink in before you screamed, "But why? None of this are even real! Can you at least find out the truth before targetting that person?! What kind of principal are you?! I've been waiting my whole life to get into this high school, you can't just kick me out-"

"Ma'am, none of this are real, believe me, I know my wife." He took his hand in mine and held them up.

The principal scoffed and rolled her eyes, "I'm not letting you off so early! Detention after school! Only because you two look really cute together and cute couples are my weakness. If this happens again next time, I will not hesitate to take action, Choi Minjoo. You two are dismissed."

You gulped at her stern voice and stood up to leave, not forgetting to bow, closing the glass door, until you heard a click.

Jungkook said nothing and quickly left, before you heard the principal's voice once again on the PA system.

"And any of you caught making fun of Choi Minjoo will have detention as well, remember there's a lot of CCTV's in all the classrooms so beware! Just a reminder that this rule stays until Minjoo graduates! Thank you." You could hear the principal giggling at the last part before she switched the mic off.

You smiled at the principal, I mean hey, she's a little bit of a , but you appreciate her saying that. You approached class for first period, which probably was already half n' hour done. You could hear the boys making a big ruckus in there, the fake girls who cakes their faces with makeup giggling loudly just adds on to the noise. The teacher was trying to calm the noisy idiots down while you took a deep breathe. The noise only became more. Nope, not until you placed your hand on the doorknob and turned it. The boys and girls immediately froze and turned around to see who came through the door. They eyed you with feared eyes, and you smirked in return, making your way to your seat. As detention in Seoul High was heard to be extremly strict, nobody would want to get detention. Every time you would look up from your desk to the black board, the teacher-in-charge would start throwing imaginary cannon balls at your face with just his or her eyes. They sat down, and eyed you with their poker face, before the teacher continued the lesson.

You had to admit, you missed the pranking and all that, but you could also get used to this lifestyle. The bell interrupted your thoughts and you picked up your packed bag and walk out the classroom with you usual pace. Until you remembered you still had detention with Jeon Jungkook. You groaned, like really loudly, and all the students in the hallway looked at you with confused faces, as they scurried out before they could get detention. You took the large lift up to the fifth floor, as you could hear the laughter and the sounds of people talking happily from the only science lab on this floor. You sighed, defeated by other people feeling happy, until realizing yourself that having power everyone isn't really that great either. This might sound weird, but you really don't mind getting pranked some more. You finally reached the detention room on the far end of the long hallway, the cracked and chipped walls (from paint) giving off an eerie aura. The school never really revamped the fifth floor, as it wasn't as improtant as the other four floors. You knocked on the wooden door, and opened the door.

"Ah, Choi Minjoo, you're here!"

What the hell, why was the principal here?

"It's because I requested to look after you two kids dear, you two are seriously the cutest couple!"

You blushed in embarrassment and muttered a thank you before you sat down on a old chair. This is actually the first time you've come to this room. You looked around at the graffiti walls and wondered why the school had never actually repainted them, until the door opened and in came your husband.

"Oh, Jeon Jungkook you're here too! My work here is done! I will leave you two the clean the classroom now!" Wait what? But detention is supposed to be teachers looking at you like you're meat and staring at you like there's no tomorrow, not leaving a husband and wife who clearly hates each other to clean a classroom.

You sighed, might as well get it done and go home and sleep, yes sleep.

You picked up the detergent from the corner of the room, and put it in the a pail of water already prepared for you. You took a clean cloth handing on the side of the bucket and dipped it in, noticing Jungkook was staring at your .

"Y-YAH!" You said before taking the old chair to clean the top windows. He just watched you, while taking a cloth from the bucket and doing the same as you, but cleaning the other side of windows. Something moving on the road outside caught your attention, as you noticed an accident happened, tears welled up in your eyes as you remembered that was exactly how your dog died. Jungkook had heard your whimpering, "M-minjoo?" He said with a soft tone.

"H-huh? A-ah!" You lost your balance on the unstable old chair, and you closed your eyes waiting for the impact of the hard floor to bruise your back even more, before you fell onto strong arms, in bridal style. Both of your faces were so close until you cleared your throat.

"I-i'm sorry." You said and quickly get off, going back to cleaning the windows while he did the same. You soon finished cleaning the classroom, and looked around to find Jungkook gone. Wow ok sure leave me here in this creepy classroom. You decided the best way was to head to library as books were your heaven. You walked down to the second floor and made your way to the library next to hall. What you didn't know was that Jungkook was watching you from afar, waiting for you to walk into his prank. You took another step, and a creepy figure appeared in front of you, you screamed before you fell on your , tears started to roll down your cheeks. You could hear Jungkook's laughter from afar, until it died down a little, noticing you were a teeny bit quiet. Jungkook then realized his prank had scared you to death, and he stood there, watching you enter the library as you wiped your tears. 

Jungkook followed after you, and watched from the doorway, how you were so fascinated about books. He tried to read some books himself but they were all too boring. Jungkook browsed through the books, not really wanting to do anything, until he heard a 'click'

Did we really just get locked inside. Jungkook groaned.

Jungkook trailed his hands along the old dusty books, and having been locked in this library, there was REALLY nothing to do. He turned around the corner, only to bump into you. You fell on your back while Jungkook supported himself with his arms, breaking the fall. Your faces were inches apart, while you two stared into each other's eyes, too shocked to even say anything. Jungkook slowly leaned in closer, and closed his eyes, him doing all the work, while you on the floor was freaking out not knowing what to do. 

Jungkook had finally pressed his lips to yours and your eyes widened, before you melted into the kiss. Jungkook rolled over so you were on top, you cupped his cheeks to deepen the kiss. You both smiled into the kiss and you broke apart, breathless from the kiss. I don't know how you got so sleepy from the kiss but you just did, and you suddenly fell asleep in Jungkook's arms. He had cuddled you close to his chest, wrapping a protective arm around your waist, before he himself fell asleep.

Jungkook's P.O.V

I was just playing with her, wait till she finds out.

I smirked.


DUN DUN DUN

ok this chapter was really boring sorry HAHA.

(and kind of rushed too, i really didn't know what to write TT-TT)

please comment and subscribe! :)