Seven.

Inseparable

Minjoo's P.O.V

God whYyYYYyyy. I dragged myself to the bathroom to take a hot shower, put on some long sleeves and jeans, and walked out the door. I didn't even bother to take my breakfast. I stared at the school infront of me, my personal place to feel in hell, narrowing my eyes and walking in after the school administrator opened the school doors.

"Here so early Miss?" I gave a quick nod and a 'good morning', and walked to where my first period's class. Oh my god this is the class where Jungkook's sitting behind me, no no no no no, NO. I sighed inwardly, and then groaned loudly, sitting down on the seat where I chose on the first day of school.

I laid my head down on the table, closing my eyes for about half 'n hour, before I heard shuffling of feet in the classroom. I raised my head to see students entering the class, and Miss Park being Miss Park, let all the students in first before going in herself.

"Good morning class, good day eh?" Everyone groaned, and opened their textbook to the page Miss Park requested for.

"So, the reason, is because, while x is 56, y is remained unknown, but the problem is solved as we can find z by subtracting 73 from 254, and after finding that answer out, we can subtract 56 and the answer from 360, get it class?" The class was half filled with gorans of confusion, nods of understanding, and me, laying my head down.

I don't mean to brag, but 5 weeks into this school, and I'm already topping the class? Wow.

Miss Park didn't care anyway, since she acknowledged me studying and reading a lot at home, but that doesn't happen anymore, instead, a little someone decided to a complete jerk to his wife and do things he isn't supposed to.

Why am I even thinking about this?

(just imagine like 1 hour passed and class is ending soon.)

The bell rang, signalling it was the end of first period, students rushed out to their locker, some relieved to be finally reunited with their friends, and some walking alone. 

"Wow, is that Choi Minjoo? She looks very different."

"Seriously? She looks like she's done plastic surgery, no originality."

"Well look who finally decided to do something about her face." 

Ouch. Well except for the first one, that is. Thank you stranger, I appreciate your comment-that sounds-like-an-a-insult-but-is-actually-a-compliment comment.

Where is Jihyun when I needed her.

It's really just a different hairstyle than my usual one, people. Chill the down man.

"Hey! I haven't seen you for years." Your ears perked up at her familiar voice, and then scoffed at her exaggeration.

I turned around and squealed. I had to admit, it has been quite long since I last met her.

"Yah, where have you been all this time."

"Being myself."

She rolled her eyes, and walked me to my second class.

"I heard you're Jungkook's wife." She toned down a bit, knowing the fangirls are literally everywhere.

I nodded, while looking down at my sneakers, how they always manage walk over the lines separating each solid white tile. (what?)

'Hey, what's wrong?" I shook my head, and saw my second period classroom a stone's throw away. I immediately bid goodbye to Jihyun, and pushed her the other way, with a confused look on her face.

-Before school ends-

"Class, remember to do page 45 and-" Mr. Song got cut off by the bell, and students stood up quickly with their already packed bags, waiting for Mr. Song to finish up his lecture.

"We have a pop quiz next week, remember Class!" Everyone groaned, rushing out once Mr. Song had dismissed the class.

Mr. Song was packing up his teacher edition biology books, and looked up when there was student infront of him.

"Mr.Song, may I ask what's the topic for the pop quiz next week?'

"Oh Minjoo. Uh it's on flow of blood, how the veins and arteries carry blood to and fro, and yeah."

There's more, isn't there?" I let out a hearty laugh.

"Y-yes."

"It's okay, I understand if you don't want to tell me, have a great weekend Mr. Song!"

"You too!"

Author's P.O.V

You walked out of school, and headed towards the Jeons. You sighed, even if you earned a large promotion in a part time job, your reality lives here. Even if you graduated, your reality lives here.

You walked up the stairs, feeling emo once again, and changed into your maid outfit. You walked down to the living room, and proceeded to make it spotless as ever.

Minjoo's P.O.V

-1 week later-

Oh god, this was it. I'm getting married. To Jeon Jungkook, my most hated enemy.

Once again, that voice lingered in your head,

"You look beautiful darling, but sadly, this decision has to be made, it's our family tradition."

You sighed, and nodded, you had to do your mother proud, even if you married a guy that was a complete jerk to you.

Mrs Jeon came into the room, and her eyebrows creased in delight.

'Darling, you look so beautiful! But what happened to the dress I bought you?"

"O-oh.." you paused and thought of an excuse, but you decided telling the truth was much better, "Jungkook thought the dress you reserved for me was too expensive, so he traded it off with the cheapest dress in that store." You looked down.

"My son, he did that? Oh, he is so getting it." She stromed out to the cream white door, but I rushed to stop her.

"P-please, don't tell him."

"And why is that dear?" She asked as her angry face turned into a mix of worry and confusion.

"Just don't, please." Mrs. Jeon nodded.

"Don't tell my son, but I reserved the dress for you." She giggled, while pulling out a long dress out of a bag.

"Are you sure Mrs Jeon?" She nodded.

"My son always talked to me how you were the most perfect girl when he was 8 years old. How he was going to marry you even if he had met you once."

You racked your brain for that memory, and surprisingly, you still remembered what exactly happened.

-Flashback-

"But Umma~~" Jungkook whined to his mother, begging her to play on the swings a little while more. Mrs Jeon spotted a cute girl, looks like an 8 year old as well, with dark brown hair, in a short ponytail. She was wearing a white top, with a pink suspender dress on top of it. She smiled to herself and agreed.

"Yay~!" Jungkook went sprinting towards the swings, until he bumped into a girl. The girl fell onto her , and held back her tears.

"Yah! Watch where you're going." Jungkook said and wanted to walk past her until his mother called out to him.

"Jeon Jungkook! Be nice!"

He sighed and took a step back, holding out his hand.

"Sorry, a lot of bad stuff has been happening to me lately, and I don't talk to anyone except for my parents."

"I-it's okay, I hope this will make you feel better though."

"What-"

The girl pecked his cheek, and her cheeks turned into a tint of pink.

"Minjoo-ah, we have to go! Your mother's calling!" Your cousin called out to her.

"B-bye!"

The boy stared at her, unconsciously smiling, before snapping into reality.

"Oh, y-yeah, bye!" He giggled, as he ran back to his mother.

-Flashback end-

Author's P.O.V

"I do remember.." You said softly, as Mrs Jeon turned you around, taking the headwear from your hands, and taking it out from the clear plastic bag. New, and sparkly, just like from the store. Mrs Jeon lifted your chin up to the mirror and forced you to look yourself in the mirror, as she gently placed the headwear upon your head.

"You look beautiful darling."

You proceeded to admire the piece of headwear to make anyone beautiful. Literally. Mrs Jeon adjusted parts of her stunning outfit, until she spotted fresh bruises on her wrist and her ankles (because Minjoo hasn't changed into long dress Mrs Jeon reserved for her).

"Oh my, w-who did this?"

Should you tell the truth? Nah.

"Oh, the new house is very confusing and different from my own house, so I kept bumping into things." Mrs Jeon looked at you, debating wheter to believe you or not.

"If you say so darling."

You changed into the dress Mrs Jeon reserved for you, and slipped on the silver heels. You took once last look in the full length mirror, until the Church bells sounded.

"It's here, Minjoo, you can do it. Fighting!" You told yourself.

You walked out after everyone had entered the main Church hall, with the guide of the security guard. You walked to the large doors, looked up, and sighed.

Why were you so nervous though?

Jungkook's father interrupted your trains of thoughts when he cleared his throat and held out his right arm. I hooked arms with him and the familiar wedding tune filled your ears.

The doors opened.

Heads turned around.

"The bride's so beautiful, the husband must be a really lucky one."

There was Jungkook looking as handsome as ever. Wait what?

This is it.


ok HI. SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATING, I HAD LIKE DANCE CLASSES THREE DAYS IN A ROW AND I SERIOUSLY CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING TO WRITE SO YEAH. this chapter's pretty good aha, if i say so myself, not like my other ones that had really lame cliffhangers yeah..

oh my god sorry something's wrong with me. anyway, MERRY CHRISTMAS YAY.

ok and THOSE COMMENTS WERE THE BOMB THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR COMMENTING ;-; I LOVE YOU ASJAJJDQ. i don't mind comments but i don't mind silent readers too, just tell me how you feel about this story at the end or something ahaha.

please comment and subscribe! :)

ps don't ask me what's wrong with me, i didnt even know what was i doing with the algebra thingy in the first few paragraphs.