One.

Inseparable

Author's P.O.V

It was the first day of school, and Choi Minjoo was just one of your typical girls, not y, not nerdy either, but considering her liking to books, she was kind of a nerd. This year was sophomore year, but that didn't stop the same bullies from middle school and freshman year to tease and annoy her. And there was this one bully she specifically hates alot, Jeon Jungkook. He would always pull the most awful pranks on her during middle school, made fun of her big glasses, purposely bump her shoulder to cause her to drop her books and the list goes on.

Minjoo's P.O.V

Just look straight ahead and ignore them Choi Minjoo. If you can do it in middle school you can do it in high school too.

"Pft look at Choi Minjoo, I actually thought she had a chance of joining our clique but guess not this year."

"Is she seriously still attached to those novels? I swear she read them during middle school thousands of times."

"She still hasn't changed from freshman year eh? Well that , she is pretty, but I expected something else from her, guess she decided to let herself be the gossip topic for the rest of the week and read books again, what a waste."

That last one was actually not too bad, it made me feel a little better. Well I thought I was better, until I met the one and only, Jeon Jungkook.

"Wipe that ing smirk off your face pretty boy." I scowled.

"Woah woah, easy there babe. First day of school and already swearing? Love you too." He said, sending a flirty wink my way.

I rolled my eyes, walking towards the locker I was assigned to.

"Babe I wouldn't go to that locker if I were you." He kept his eyes on you, smirking once again, waiting for the fun to unfold.

I turned back to him and shot him a look of disinterest, and continued to walk forward. I reached my locker, opening it without hesitation, only to have flour bursting out and landing on me. Laughters was heard from far away, the girls around started giggling and the snaps of their phones went on while I put the books I didn't need into my locker and left the ones that I needed inside my bag. I closed the locker door, face and long sleeved crop covered in flour.

I let out a sigh, and wondered where Jihyun might be, this year's her senior year in high school. I huffed, glaring at the girls snapping away at their phones and headed to the bathroom to clean up. I threw some water onto my face before tearing a piece of toilet paper to dry my face. I looked down to my long sleeved crop and shrugged my shoulders, deciding I can't really do anything about it. I took a glance at my phone, and saw a message sent by my father.

'Sweetheart, we're going out to somewhere expensive tonight, and we don't really go to fancy restuarants alot, but please wear your fanciest dress you can find okay? Love you!' said the message.

I rolled my eyes, what is he up to this time?

xx

I was immediately greeted by a smiling woman, who I assumed was my teacher for the first lesson.

"Hm, Miss Choi, is that right?"

I slowly nodded, and my hands went up to push my glasses that was falling down my nose bridge.

"Aren't you early my dear? Well since you're early, you have the advantage of choosing your own seat, the other seats will be assigned by me however."

"R-really?" A small smile tugged at my lips.

"Go ahead my dear."

I remembered I've met her before, she was so much different from the teachers that screamed every single day last year. I always saw her when my parents would drag me to the parent-teacher conferences. She was probably a elementry teacher last time. I scanned the room quickly, only for my eyes to land on a seat in the corner, with a lovely view of the garden of the school below.

"I'll choose this seat Ma'am."

"Oh dear, please call me Miss Park."

I opened my mouth to protest but she cut me off, "I insist my dear, I'm not even married yet." She chuckled.

The bell interrupts our conversation, and the students rush into the class, taking a random seat.

"Good morning class, I'm Miss Park, and it's nice to meet you all. I will now rearrange your seats."

You looked around, to find people biting their lips hoping to seat next to their best friend, others not giving a care about what Miss Park said. After the many groans and the chairs being dragged across the floor, one statement caught your ears:

"Mr. Jeon Jungkook, please sit behind Miss Choi Minjoo."

"Looks I'm going to have some fun this year again." Jungkook whispered on the way to his seat behind you.

Oh god, this was definitely going to be a long year.

 


I changed the foreword a little, and Eunji's now Minjoo's sister hahahahahh. okay bye.

please comment and subscribe! :)