Pillows

I'm Tempting Our Maknae?

“Okay, okay! Start the pillow fight segment!” the PD shouted before cueing the camera to start.

“We’ll now have a segment that I’m sure you girls are familiar with. Before I explain the instructions, pair up with the person on your immediate right.” The MC announced.

The girls quickly paired up and the partners were: TaeNy, SooRi, YoonSic, HyoSun and AlliSeo.

This was going to be interesting.

Seohyun looked at you, you were uncharacteristically quiet this morning both while getting ready and from the earlier filming. The maknae sighed inwardly as she battled with her urge to comfort you and fondle you at the same time.

She lets out a sharp breath through her nostrils to try and calm down both urges not to mention her Soomin feels.

Hyoyeon catches sight of Seohyun blatantly eyeing you and once the maknae’s nostrils had flared, the main dancer slowly distanced herself and Sunny in fear of Horn Dog Seo.

Jessica, too, noticed but eyed you from her spot beside Yoona instead, making sure you would be able to hold up at least until the next break where she would make sure to talk to you some more about last night.

“Now, what you girls have to do is to basically take out your frustrations and complaints to the person you are paired up with. You could also just plain tease them. Simple enough, right? Shall we start with Seohyun-ssi and Allison-ssi?”

You and Seohyun go to the middle of the set and look at each other face to face.

“Woo~ Seobaby vs Koalli!” Sunny hollered.

“Shall we have Seohyun-ssi start?” the host said to which Seohyun nodded.

“Take b-better care of yourself.” Seohyun timidly tapped your side with her pillow.

Everyone laughed at the awkward line from the maknae and that was how your whole part went on; everyone telling Seohyun to speak up more and be more verbal with her thoughts.

You didn’t have to do much (thankfully) except to pretend to egg her on to say any problems she had with you for the show’s sake. You were certain this part was going to get cut out for not being all that entertaining.

“Alright, shall we go with Sooyoung-ssi and Yuri-ssi now?”

The two mentioned girls step up and face each other with respective pillows in hand.

“I’ll start then. It’s about what maknae and I have noticed lately.” Sooyoung smirked.

“Yah, Yuri-ah. You’ve been going to the gym a lot more lately, huh?” the shikshin started, gently tapping Yuri with her pillow at the last word.

“Yeah, what about it, giant?” the black pearl teased back with her own smirk.

“Is it because you noticed all the accumulating flab on your lower stomach?” Sooyoung laughed before hitting Yuri on the shoulder with her pillow.

“BWOH?!” Yuri gasped at the mention of her, SNSD’s fitness queen, having stomach flab.

The tanned girl immediately hit the shikshin back.

“Oh, please~! You have a pot belly, Kwon. You were slacking off in the gym and now you have a pot belly!” Sooyoung landed another hit, this time on Yuri’s so-called “pot belly”.

The shikshin’s claim had elicited laughter from both the crew and their fellow members.

“Talk about the pot calling the kettle black! Didn’t you gain five pounds just yesterday? What’s wrong, ShikSoo? Body getting too old to keep the weight off?” Yuri hit the taller girl back on the top of the head.

Yoona snorted at her tanned girlfriend for revealing what Sooyoung had just told the girls earlier.

“YAH! First of all, pot or kettle, I don’t care. You're still black no matter what. Blacker than any pot or kettle I’ve seen anyway.”

“Not as black as your heart!” Yuri cut off the shikshin with a swift pillow hit to the chest.

“That’s right! That’s right!” Taeyeon and Jessica chimed in.

“Cold-hearted shikshin!” even the giant’s girlfriend, Hyoyeon, joined in on the teasing.

“NO INTERRUPTING, BLACK BEAN! As I was saying, you have no right to talk about getting old, seeing as you are waaaay older than I am. You… you ahjumma! That’s right! I said it, you wrinkly old hag!” Sooyoung spat, all crazy-eyed.

“YAH! We’re only months apart, you idiot!” Yuri hit Sooyoung square in the face.

Sooyoung looked back with both mischief and slight anger in her eyes before hitting the tanned girl right back on the face.

Thus, creating a flurry of hitting and pillow pummeling that led to feathers flying off everywhere.

“Okay, break it up!” Taeyeon yelled with a chuckle.

The two girls immediately dropped their “deadly weapons” and hugged while exaggeratedly sobbing and patting each other on the back, not forgetting to nudge the other’s head gently with cheeky grins plastered on their faces.

“That was great!” the MC chuckled before clapping.

“I thought we would have to call security on them.” Sunny giggled.

“This is exactly how the unnies like to play even when we are at the dorm.” The maknae added with a light smile.

“That was a good example on how the pillow fights should go. Shall we proceed to Hyoyeon-ssi and Sunny-ssi?” the MC announced.

“Bring it, Soonkyu!” the dancing queen yelled, fluffing her pillow for maximum damage.

“You’re gonna get it, Fiona!” the bunny hollered back, bouncing lightly before practicing a few air jabs.

Seohyun didn’t pay much attention anymore though.

She was far too busy looking at the girl beside her, you.

“She’s so quiet… Soominnie~ Please smile!” Seohyun unconsciously pouted before catching a glimpse of Jessica looking at Allison with concern.

“Soomin unnie.” Seohyun whispered, blocking her microphone and trying not to attract too much attention from the camera.

You looked at the maknae with a blank expression.

You honestly just wanted to go back home, not your house here in Chicago, but back to your dorm in Korea and crawl into your bed or maybe down a few bowls of ramyun.

“You okay?” the maknae managed to squeak out.

“Fine.” You replied shortly, not really wanting to talk to anyone.

Seohyun sighed which didn’t go unnoticed by you.

Before Seohyun could open to try and talk to you again, your hand quickly made its way to snake onto hers and intertwine your fingers together.

The younger girl glanced at you for your actions only to find you facing forward, at the nearly ending argument which had seemed to be now Yoona and Jessica’s.

“Aish, you elementary school boy!” Jessica hit Yoona's torso with her pillow.

Yoona just burst out laughing her alligator laugh which was all she had done throughout the argument before throwing the pillow at Jessica’s face, making a run for it and hiding behind Yuri, leaving a fuming ice princess to be pacified by her mushroom.

Yoona didn’t really appreciate all the dirty looks Tiffany was sending her way. To be honest, she was disturbed and utterly horrified when Tiffany started running her thumb across her neck and mouthing ‘You die’.

The deer sent the sweetest smile she could muster at the American couple as she went to take her place beside Jessica.

Jessica patted her on the shoulder good-naturedly before handing her a napkin to wipe the cold sweat that had accumulated on her forehead due to fear.

How nice of her Jessica unnie.

Surely, Yoona had underestimated how matured and forgiving her unnie had become.

The visual gratefully accepted the napkin then proceeded to bring it up to her forehead before something caught her eye. It was a drawing on the napkin.

Of a mushroom and a princess eating a dead deer.

The deer’s belly had been cut open and while the guts spilling out off the animal were eerily detailed, the childish X’s where the eyes should be seemed to scare her more.

And it was in that moment that Yoona realized that JeTi were sick psychopaths.

“Okay, while we wait for Jessica-ssi to cool down from that rather one-sided argument, let’s move on to Tiffany-ssi and Taeyeon-ssi’s turn!”

Seeing as her mushroom has gone into battle against the group’s resident ert, Jessica moves in the back of the group to stand on your right side, Seohyun on your left.

Of course, the princess did not forget to send a smile to her sweet, sweet Yoona.

“Allison.” Jessica murmured.

You looked at the older girl with, what Seohyun thought, a softer look than what you gave the maknae.

“How are you holding up?”

You shook your head slightly, eyes not leaving Jessica’s.

Seohyun sat through enough English lessons and read enough English self-improvement books to comprehend the ice princess’s question to you.

It irked the maknae a little that you kept direct eye contact with Jessica while you avoided hers just earlier when she also had asked if you were alright.

Seohyun shook her head a little, trying to shrug what she thought was a rather strange interaction between you and Jessica before paying attention to Taeny’s absurd argument about pink .

Besides, her Jessica unnie knew not to mess with her. The older girl knew that bad things always happened to people who mess with her. Bad, bad things.

Like getting pelted by potatoes.

Tiffany’s argument: “They were pink so naturally they were mine!”

Taeyeon’s argument: “They were for dookong’s sake! On the floor! Of our own dorm! You can’t blame me for sniffing them and posting a picture of it on our fancafe stating ‘look what little treasure I found in the kitchen’s dishwasher… kekeke’.”

“Okay, we’ll end it here for now. Let’s have a well-deserved break, shall we? We’ll pick up where we left off after.” The PD announced with a clap.

The crew along with the girls immediately bowed their thanks and the group proceeded to go to their group’s car to rest up.

The girls piled up in the car and before you climbed in as well, you felt a hand on your wrist.

“You’re coming with me.” Jessica says firmly, almond-shaped eyes meeting your tired ones.

You nodded with a low sigh.

This interaction didn’t go unnoticed by the group and especially the maknae but Tiffany waved their concerns off by telling them to leave the two alone.

“Jessie sort of has an idea of what Allie’s going through right now from her experience with Krystal when they were younger so I think it’s best for the two of them to find a way to sort things out and if they need our help that’s when I think we should step in.” the eye-smiling girl explained her girlfriend’s intentions.

“Spoken like the true Manager Hwang, Ppany.” Taeyeon nodded.

“You bet, minion.” Tiffany -smacked Sunny before strutting away from the group and to the snack table because JeTi's got this under control.

 

 

 

Early update cus I love my readers^^

So we have more quirky JeTi, dark-thinking Seobaby and bits of everyone^^ Especially liked writing the lil’ Yoonsic bit.

Special thanks to royal_familyshipper, Soowei, sunfany_24, secretninja09 and Amyrah26 for upvoting!

See ya!