The Sack Incident

I'm Tempting Our Maknae?

original.jpg

 

“ABORT! ABORT! RETREAT!!!” Taeyeon sprinted as fast as her underdeveloped legs could take her, the others trailing behind her.

“RETREATING IS FOR ! Yuri, catch!” An equally panicked Jessica sprinted behind. The ice princess tossed a sack to the tanned girl behind her.

“Damn it, Jeshika!” Yuri yelled as she caught the large sack with difficulty.

“Hurry up, you idiots! PEOPLE ARE STARING!” Sooyoung practically stuffed the members into their white van with heavily tinted windows. Yup, totally not suspicious at all.

“DRIVE!” Tiffany screamed at the stunned maknae who was at the driver’s seat.

The screeching of tires was heard quickly followed by the screams of horror as the van nearly rammed into an electrical post.

“YAH! LET ME OUT! LET ME OUT!” The sack screamed, squirming wildly.

“Now, now. Sacks don’t talk.” Sunny hushed and patted the piece of cloth.

“I told you the sack would come in handy.” Jessica told her members, high-fiving her girlfriend in the process.

“Allison unnie’s gonna kill us when she finds out.” Yoona nervously bit her nails.

“She won’t. She’ll be too busy hugging us for fixing this little spat between them even if the original plan didn’t succeed.” Taeyeon grinned, untying the knot of the sack to allow more air in.

Just as a little opening was made, a fist quickly poppet out and landed a solid hit to the kid leader’s jaw.

The van violently swerved for a moment due to the commotion and Seohyun quickly parked on the side of the road to avoid any accidents. Road vehicle safety always comes first.

“Aish, seriously. I swear, if you weren’t Allison’s little sister…” The midget muttered as she leaned on her equally short girlfriend, a small tear leaking out of her eye from having bitten her tongue from the uppercut.

“Stuffing me in a sack, you deserved it. Midget.” Elle glared and spat out the last word in English, her head popping out of the sack.

“YAH! I know that word! Jessica calls me that all the time!” Taeyeon pointed a finger at the teenager with her other hand nursing her swelling jawline.

Seeing as her eldest unnie was getting increasingly agitated, Seohyun quickly got out of the car to go to the backseats and got in between the oldest and youngest girls in the vehicle.

If was going to go down, Seo Joohyun was definitely getting a piece of the action.

“Oh, look who came to the rescue~ Unnie’s new girl~!” Elle mocked in a singsong voice and chipper façade. All the girls had to suppress the need to squeal and fawn over the mini-Allison but the need soon quickly disappeared when the teenager’s words sunk in.

Puffing air through her nostril out of irritation, Seohyun tried to compose herself. It wouldn’t exactly earn her some points with you if she were to beat up your baby sister.

“We brought you here to talk to you.” Seororo civilly began.

“’Brought me’? Listen, I’ve never been to Korea personally so I don’t know how backwards is over there but over here we just walk up  to someone and talk to them not stuff them in ratty old sacks and kidnap them in broad daylight. That’s a no-no here.” The teenager spoke slowly and emphasized ‘over here’ in English as if she was speaking to a retarded child.

Seohyun’s eye twitched at the mocking tone of the younger girl.

“You’re lucky you share a similar face with Soominnie, little demon child. If it wasn’t for how eerily alike you both look, I think I would’ve already smacked that tone and smirk off your face a long time ago.” Seohyun thought.

“Hey, kid. That’s not how you should be talking to someone older than you.” Jessica spoke up.

“Oh, really now? Then how am I supposed to talk, Barbie?” Elle mocked again.

Some of the girls gasped. This kid had major balls to talk to Jessica in that tone. Guess you have to start preparing for a funeral.

“Yoong? Yul?”

“Yeah?” Yoonyul nervously chorused.

“Will you two hold me back?” Jessica said with a blank face.

“Why?” Yuri asked.

“’Cus I’m about to smack a !” Hell broke loose as Jessica launched herself at the teenager, perfectly manicured nails ready to gauge eyeballs, but was held back by Yoonyul.

“Jessi, calm down. Deep breaths. Remember, Allie would be sad if her sister came home blind.”

Jessica nodded at Tiffany’s words and calmed herself down.

“That was so hot by the way.” Tiffany whispered huskily, loud enough for everyone in the van to hear. The ice princess reciprocated the compliment with an grab.

A mixture of equally disgusted and approving looks were sent their way. SNSD is filled with sickos.

“Tough talk for someone in a sack.” The ice princess shot back once they remembered the matter at hand.

The teenager seemed to be flustered at the blonde’s words and immediately got out of the dirty cloth.

“C’mon, Jessi. Stop it.” Tiffany tried to suppress a giggle at the teenager’s reddening ears. Just like Allison.

Tiffany thought it was exactly like how you got embarrassed that time you realized you had put your underwear on backwards. Not inside out. Backwards. Like the part wasn’t on the part but on the… you get it. How you managed to do that and not realize it immediately is a question still left unsolved to this very day. Like the identity of the guy who threw that potato at Yuri.

“Alright. Let’s get down to business, shall we?” Sooyoung cracked her knuckles.

“You gonna hit me?” Elle said snidely.

“If you keep talking like that, I sure will.” Hyoyeon half-joked.

Half.

The teenager roller her eyes at the dancer’s little threat.

“You guys are trying to corner me into talking to my sister.”

“How’d you know?” Yuri cocked an eyebrow.

“I’m not stupid. She didn’t ask you to do this. She would never so all of you decided to concoct this harebrained scheme to somehow catch me and now you’re bringing me to her so we can talk it out between ourselves.” Elle said with a blank expression and no snarky tone. There was no tone to her voice at all.

“I gotta hand it to you, kid. You’re smart.” Jessica said.

“I am my unnie’s dongsaeng.” The corner of Elle’s lips lifted up slightly to give a small smirk.

“Alright, don’t get too full of yourself.” Taeyeon shook her head.

“She’s here! Allison unnie’s approaching the van!” Yoona looked out the windows in horror.

“Crap! We didn’t think everything through yet.” Sunny muttered.

“Everybody, calm your ! KkabYul’s got this.” Yuri confidently got out of the van, closing the vehicle’s door behind her.

The girls watched as the tanned girl walked up to you with a friendly wave before Yuri suddenly grabbed you by the shoulders and crashed her lips onto yours.

Your arms visibly flail and the whites of your eyes became visible.

The girls’ eyes also visibly widen in shock and others gasp in horror not to mention the mortified look on Elle’s face.

Seohyun’s eyes roll back into their sockets, her soul seemingly leaving her body and she falls back into Elle’s arms in unconsciousness.

The teenager’s giggle cuts through the horrified silence in the van, making the other occupants look back at her.

“It’s never a dull moment around you girls, huh?”

 

 

 

Special thanks to SNSD4Life_, Rithphanet, Wapaniie, dukong_lovesSNSD and Nyah-Nyah for upvoting! You guys are awesome!

 

See ya!