Home Problems

I'm Tempting Our Maknae?

A/n: Remember that bold= english

 

A fairly large white two-storey house stood infront of a lush green-grassed front yard. It had a paved driveway by the garage, large windows and a black-tiled roof.

You smiled at the sight of the house you grew up in. It wasn’t exactly as extravagant as your siblings’ houses or condos but it was homey and you had plenty of fond memories from this house.

“Noona!” a lanky boy in a tank top, beach shorts and flip flops called you, leaning by the front door.

“Lukeeeee!” you ran to your not-so-little dongsaeng, crushing him in a bear hug which looked funny as he now towered over you.

“I missed you too, noona.” He flashed you a cheeky grin.

“Aigoo, you grew your hair out! It suits you. My, you’ve grown even taller too!” You giggled while playing with his shaggy hair which now covered his forehead in contrast to his old clean cut.

“Well, training with the team helps. But you’re not looking so great, noona. I mean, you’re as pretty as ever but you look tired and you're paler than usual.” Luke said, eyebrows furrowed in worry.

“Really? I haven’t been able to really rest with work and all. Things were hectic this week.” You said, rubbing your neck bashfully.

“Then you should definitely rest up! I’ll bring your luggage into the house so just go in and get comfy.” Your brother gently pushed you inside.

“Where’s Elle?” you asked from the couch.

“School. She’ll be home in an hour or two. My friends are gonna pick me up any minute now so sorry I can’t really stay and chat. But I made some steak you can heat up if you're hungry.”

“Okay, it’s fine. Just go and have fun. I’m kind of jetlagged right now so I’m taking a nap.”

“On the couch? I can carry you to your room if you want.” Luke grinned, jokingly flexing his impressive biceps.

“It’s okay, really. I think your friends just pulled into the driveway.” You pointed at a jeep full of guys outside through the window.

“Oh, right! I better get going. Bye, noona! Love you!” he gave you a peck on the cheek before rushing to grab his backpack and shutting the door behind him.

You watched with a smile as the jeep drove off, faintly hearing rowdy hollers from the rest of the guys.

Standing up, you peeled off your t-shirt and jeans, leaving you in only your thin tank top and bright orange boxer shorts.

A bark resounded through the house as you plopped onto the couch followed by quick pitter-patter of feet.

You watched as a clearly overweight dachshund slowly walks up to you with his stubby little legs and jumps on the couch, snuggling closely into your arms.

Hey, Sticky. You’ve definitely gotten bigger since I last saw you. What has Elle and Luke been feeding you?” you patted the lovable dog.

He looked at you before happily barking as if in response to your question.

You giggle before hugging him and eventually falling asleep.

 

 

The door opens before slamming shut as a teenage girl dressed in skin-tight black skinny jeans, black chucks and a gray Pistols crop top drops her backpack on the floor with a clunk and makes her way to the kitchen.

Head bobbing to the music blasting from her earphones, she walks past the living room and opens the kitchen fridge and drinks straight from the milk carton before tilting her head in confusion, closing the fridge and backtracks to the living room with carton still in hand only to find a woman sleeping soundly with most of her hair covering her face on the couch, cuddling with Sticky.

The teenage girl screams before throwing the half empty carton of milk at the possible intruder, spilling its contents on the woman and Sticky before it hits her in the face.

You get up with a groan as the now very sticky Sticky jumps off the couch and slowly ran off to who knows where.

“What was that for…?” you mumbled and finger-comb your hair off your face.

Elle’s eyes widened as she recognized you.

“ELLE!” you instantly smile at the sight of your youngest sister.

You go for a hug only to embrace the air as Elle dodged it.

You looked at her, confused.

She had grown taller since the last time you saw her which was 3 years ago but you were still slightly taller than her.

She was about Yoona's height.

She dressed in black and gray now not in the bright and funky clothes she loved so much before. Long black wavy hair that now reached her lower back, snow-white unblemished skin and a model-like body but what struck you the most was the cold and annoyed expression on the seventeen year old’s face.

What happened to the little girl who would always tail behind you and imitate whatever you did and wore?

“Elle…?” you reached to grab her hand but she pulled away and took a step back from you.

“Why the hell are you here?” she said, voice laced with irritation.

You fidgeted under her uncharacteristically cold tone.

“I came to visit and look after you. Luke… he went on a trip with his friends so I came here in his stead.” You smiled at her which only seemed to anger her even more.

“I don’t need you to look after me! I’m not some little kid.” You flinched as she raised her voice at you.

“I know. You’ve grown up really well. But unnie wanted to spend time with you so I—“

“’Spend time’? So, now you wanna spend time with me?” Elle scoffed.

“What are you trying to say, Ellie?”

“I’m saying you better just go back to Korea! Go back to your stupid fans and members!” she turned her back towards you before heading up the stairs.

“Elle! Wait! What’s wrong?!” you ran after her.

She stood infront of her room’s door, let out a sigh before turning back to you to look you straight in the eyes.

Leave me alone. I don’t want you here. Just go! That’s what you’re good at anyway. LEAVE.” she opened the door, went inside her room and harshly shoved the door to close.

You heave a heavy sigh and sit on ground, your back leaning on the door.

She’ll have to come out and talk to you eventually.

 

 

Elle plops on her bed and screams into her pillow in utter irritation.

Her walls filled with various Girls’ Generation posters with most of them being a solo poster of you. Her impressive SNSD album collection lines her bookshelf as well.

 

 

Special thanks to Malfunction for upvoting and, as usual, thank you for

Hey, everyone! It's been a while.^^

I've been so busy with school since it's founder's week next week and I've been swamped with student council work, speeches, school contests and dancing and don't even get me started on choosing college courses and entrance exams TT.TT

But I did win first place at a story writing contest and I have this site and my readers to thank for helping me improve my writing so... thanks a bunch, everyone :D

Anyway, hope you enjoyed this filler chap.

See ya :)