Flirty Kang

I'm Tempting Our Maknae?

“Is she alright?” You hovered over Elle as she took care of Seohyun.

“I can’t really tend to her if you keep breathing down my neck and will you please wash off that whipped cream and put some clothes on?!”

“It’s fine. The girls and you see me like this all the time.” You waved it off.

“I’m not like you and Chrissy unnie who are just fine with letting your stuff just sag out for the world to see.” The teenager mumbled.

“Hey, there isn’t a part of my body that sags. I pride myself in keeping toned. Besides, you’re just like that because you're in your awkward teen phase where seeing a body disturbs you.” You joked and sat on your bed where the unconscious maknae was resting.

“I don’t think my ‘awkward’ teen phase is the real problem here. Anyway, whatever. Just at least put one of your dress shirts on.” Your dongsaeng sighed.

You complied and went to your closet.

“Don’t forget to wash off all that cream.” Elle said, her back facing you.

“I already showered twice today and it’s still barely noon!” You stomped your foot and whined.

“Just go or I’ll call Chrissy unnie to give you another bath.”

Hearing the threat, you immediately ran to your bathroom.

“You shouldn’t take too long! Who knows what Chrissy unnie could do while she’s entertaining the other unnies? Oh, and put on some underwear!”

 

 

“So, I hear you’re the main dancer. Wanna teach me a move or two in my room~?”

“Uh… no th-thank you.” Hyoyeon politely and awkwardly declined.

“Hi, I must say. You look really familiar. Didn’t you act in a drama or two? You Are My Destiny, right? Man, you were amazing.”

Yoona nodded, thanked Chrissy and went somewhere else, shutting down the flirt attempt.

But that didn’t faze the brunette as she made her next move on Yuri.

“Wow, if I could quote Snoop Dogg. ‘Toned, tanned, fit and ready~! Turn it up ‘cause it’s getting heavy~!’ You’re just my type.”

Yuri immediately turned away when she saw Yoona's rare glare on her.

“Hey, Jessica, right? Can you show me if blondes really do have more fun?” the brunette flirted again.

“Not unless you want me to shove that grin of yours right up your tanned—“

“Jessi!” Tiffany quickly stopped her irritated girlfriend.

“Whoa, feisty~!” Chrissy tapped Jessica’s nose before quickly moving on to Tiffany.

“I love how your voice has so much authority.” The brunette placed her hand on the mushroom’s knee as she sat beside her on the couch.

“Allison’s older sister or not! I. AM. GOING. TO. KILL. YOU.” Jessica tried to latch onto the back of the brunette’s collar but failed when Yoona and Yuri held her back.

God knows how many times Yoonyul has stopped Jessica from killing one of your sisters.

“Aren’t you the leader, Tiffany, right?” The flirt continued, not even fazed by the murdering intent from the blonde.

“No, but… Taeyeon here is!” Tiffany quickly left to satiate her fuming ice princess and mumbled an apology to the midget.

“Nice, cute and petite! Although that’s more of Lizzy’s type, you’re still pretty stunning. I’ve heard some of your OST tracks in dramas. Your voice is amazing.” Chrissy smoothly smiled.

“Well, um, yes. Thank y-you.” Taeyeon shyly said and ran away to the kitchen with a heavy tint of red on her cheeks.

Sunny immediately sent a glare to the brunette.

“I see you’ve been undressing me with your eyes there! Hey, have you ever been told that you have a pretty nice set of melons?” and like a well-oiled machine, Chrissy turns her flirting to the bunny and stares at her chest.

Sunny turned bright red in flattery, embarrassment and anger all wrapped in one.

“Sunny, deep breaths.” Sooyoung said from behind the shortest girl.

“Whoa, hello there, long-legged. Say, has anyone told you that you have legs that could go for miles? Are you sure you aren’t a model as well? With a body like yours, you could easily be on the cover of every magazine. I could make you my next model if you want. Shouldn’t be a problem since you’ve got a pretty face to boot!” Chrissy effortlessly turned Sooyoung into her target of flirting.

“How about you, me and the twins over there have a little party at my room?” She turned away from the giant only to send a wink at YoonYul who both cringed at how it felt like it was you flirting with them and blushed for partially the same reason for their cringing.

A plastic Pokéball conked the brunette right on the top of her head.

“Doofus, I choose you!” You yelled from up the stairs.

“I thought we agreed you wouldn’t try anything with my members.” You picked up your Pokéball, aiming it at your unnie if she tries anything else.

“Geez, sorry. I couldn’t help myself. You try being in a room full of hot girls. Let’s see if you wouldn’t try getting with any of them!” Your unnie tried to defend her actions.

“I always am in a room full of hot girls! I LIVE WITH THEM! And I’ve never tried ‘getting with’ any of them. You can be such a lecherous old man sometimes. Geez.”

“Did you just call me old, squirt?”

“Stop calling me that! I’m taller than you now!” You whined.

“Yeah, but you were so tiny! I swear, Sticky’s probably bigger than you were!”

“Shut up! I was the right height for my age! All of you were just too tall!”

“Suuuure~ you’re just lucky you had that growth spurt right before you left for Korea or else SM would’ve kicked you out!”

“Allison was that short?” Taeyeon was ecstatic at the possibility of blackmail on you since you and Sooyoung make fun of her all the time about her height.

“Yeah, we used to always . You wanna see some pictures?”

“NO! There will be no embarrassing childhood picture showing and I’d like to add that I am now the third tallest among our siblings and the tallest girl. So, ha! Take that!”

“Oh, it’s the smallest victories that count, huh, Lizzy?” Chrissy teased.

“ you.” You grumpily said before planting your on the couch.

“My, you even swear now. Don’t say such vulgar words to unnie.” Chrissy smacked the back of your head and sat beside you.

“I bet you’ve said some even dirtier words to most of your models, hmmm?” You teased back.

“Why, yes, I have! How did you know? Speaking of my models, there’s one that’s completely your type! She’s also Korean so that’s a plus and has that whole baby face and petite body you like. She’s coming over for dinner too! Thank me later!”

“Ew, no, thank you.” You scrunched your nose in distaste.

“Why not? I haven’t touched her, I swear! There is absolutely no trace of me on her.”

“I don’t want to date just anyone.” You sighed.

“You don’t have to date her for Sticky’s sake! You could just hook up or something. She’s cool with it.” Chrissy waved it off.

“I don’t ‘hook up’ with strangers like you either.”

“Then get to know her so you're not strangers anymore then hook up. Duh. It’s not rocket science.”

“Why are you so dead set on hooking me up with her?”

Your unnie looked you straight in the eyes and leaned closer to you with a serious expression on her face.

“Don’t tell me you’re still a ?”

“I am! So what?! There’s nothing wrong with it and it’s perfectly normal!” You turned red.

“What the hell, Lizzy? You’re, like, twenty-two now! Don’t tell me you didn’t even have your first kiss yet?” Chrissy said exasperatedly.

“Actually! She had it just the other day with me.” Yuri proudly stated at having the chance to defend you from your sister’s teasing.

“Whoa! Nice one, Lizzy! Now, I know why she rejected me so coldly earlier! So, you're dating my sister.” Chrissy looked at the black pearl before nodding her approval.

“She’s not.” Yoona said in a dark tone.

“Y-yeah, I’m not!” Yuri quickly said.

“That’s a good Yul.” Yoona creepily patted Yuri’s head like a pet much to the black pearl’s delight and the other girls’ discomfort. Yoona is such a creeper sometimes.

 

 

Early update since I probably won't be able to update at the usual time since I'm leaving for a week-long backpacking trip.^^

Thanks for reading! Special thanks to KidLeaderTY, KalakiMae and YuiiStar for upvoting!

I'm updating my new little fic I Know early too so check it out if you want^^

 

See ya!