JeTi's Segment

I'm Tempting Our Maknae?

SNSD’s maknae ran inside their group’s dorm as soon as the door was unlocked only to find that you had already left.

Seohyun heaved out a sigh as she slumped on the living room sofa.

“I take it she’s already left?” Taeyeon sat beside the sulking maknae.

The latter nodded dejectedly.

“She didn’t even tell me why she was in such a rush to get there either.” The maknae puffed her chubby cheeks in slight irritation.

“You guys will be happy to know that I managed to squeeze some info from manager oppa~!” Sooyoung skipped into the living room with a big goofy grin and a bag of chips.

“You have information of our child’s whereabouts?” the ice princess asked.

“Since when did she become your child?” Yoona giggled.

“Allie is JeTi’s child if we follow the Ace Family, Yoong. Just like how Seo is Taeny’s and how you are Yulsic’s in the Royal Family fanfics. Geez, this is basic OT9 stuff you should know.” Hyoyeon explained to the deer.

“Okay…? Although I am curious as to how you know so much about our fanfiction, Hyo. Out with it, shikshin. Maknae looks like she could lose her gogumas anytime now.” Yuri giggled, took a chip from Sooyoung only to chuck it at Seohyun. Just to mess with her.

Seohyun’s eye twitched slightly as she felt the unhealthy piece of deep fried slice of potato stick into her hair but she decided to show the black pearl mercy. For now.

The maknae knew that that tanned girl was going to get hers someday. Karma was always on her side after all.

Maybe Yuri would eat too many burgers one day and it’d all accumulate and give her a huge saggy belly. That would just destroy the black pearl.

All the girls gathered in the living room to listen to what the shikshin managed to get out of their normally tight-lipped manager.

“Okay, okay. Get this. Apparently, Allie wanted to get home as soon as possible to spend some good bonding time with her sister.” Sooyoung said like a nosy neighbor.

“Which?” Jessica and Tiffany said in unison, making both girls smile sweetly at each other and peck each other on the lips.

“Wait, how many sisters does she have anyway?” Sunny asked, used to JeTi’s blatant showing of affection.

“She has more than one brother too, doesn’t she?” Hyoyeon asked as well.

“Now that you mention it, how many siblings does she have anyway?” Taeyeon added.

The two Americans looked at each other before nodding and standing up.

“Its time for—“ Tiffany started and looked at her girlfriend to continue.

“JeTi’s Guide to—“

“THE KANG SIBLINGS! Jajan!” JeTi yelled in chorus, ripping their matching hoodies and sweatpants to reveal sparkly sequined swallow-tail suits with exaggeratedly large bow ties. Pink (as usual) for Tiffany and light blue for Jessica.

“…”

Exaggerated groans, complaints and a few potato chips were thrown at the American couple’s failed variety show parody.

“Where the hell did you get such tacky-looking suits and sequins… really? And you guys call me the fashion terrorist.” Hyoyeon cluck her tongue at their strange attire.

“If you must be about it, Hyo. We actually got these suits from a die-hard JeTi shipper Sone so you just insulted one of our fan’s precious gifts! Shame on you.” Jessica scoffed.

“SHAME! SHAME!” Tiffany echoed.

“You two prepared for this, didn’t you?” Taeyeon literally face-palmed.

“Well, if you must know, we’ve been practicing this ever since we got Allison to tell us all about her large family. We were just waiting for the right opportunity to see our plans come into fruition.” Jessica said.

“Wait, Jessica unnie. Where were we when this happened?” Yoona questioned.

No one seemed to wonder how long JeTi had to wear those suits.

“You were all goofing off somewhere, eating and running around.” Tiffany answered for her girlfriend.

“Alright, start the segment! Show! Show! Show!” Seohyun rushed the American couple.

Tiffany happily nodded, excited to start.

“Okay! We’ll start with the origin of these stunning siblings, the Kang parents! Appa Kang and Umma Kang!”

“…which we don’t really know anything about.” Jessica hung her head low.

“Boo! How can you not know?”

“What kind of segment is this?!”

“I can already hear the ratings dropping!”

“Kill them and boil those godforsaken suits in a cauldron and make gross JeTi suit soup with them!”

“…” Awkward silence and a eight pairs of eyes landed on their main dancer.

“What? I was just going with the flow.” Hyoyeon hissed at the other girls until they looked away and back to the horrible segment.

“Aish, STRESS! Okay, let’s just skip that! First, the oldest Kang sibling, Joan Kang.”

“Ta-da!” Tiffany pulled out a large board with several covered up pictures and pulled out one of the covers, revealing a picture of a woman who looked like an older and more mature version of you.

“She prefers to be called Jo and is 37 years old. She’s married and has 4 kids.”

“Wait, hold up! 37?! That’s a huge between Soomin unnie!” Seohyun stood up from her spot on the couch in surprise.

“Questions and reactions will be entertained later!” Tiffany shushed the maknae whose eye twitched as she sunk back into her seat.

Karma was going to get her Tiffany unnie too. Soon.

“Next up! Jun Kang! A handsome and mature man who has the looks of an actor! Sorry, ladies but he’s also married and has 3 kids.” Another cover was yanked off revealing another picture of your siblings.

“Third and fourth we have Julie and Janet Kang which, I believe, we have all met once! They are both married and have 2 and 1 kid respectively. These lovely ladies are identical twins with identically stunning features! Although our lovably shameless member has a rather slender and subtle figure, these two have curves and a full bust!” ByunSica gushed.

“ByunSica, ByunTaeng has a question!”

“Alright! I will allow it just this once.”

“How about the back view? Is it as full?” the kid leader wiggled her eyebrows.

“Why, yes! A behind as full as their front!”

“Okay on with the next sibling before you two erts get a nosebleed!” Sunny interrupted.

“Chrissy Kang is our next equally beautiful sibling! The closest one in age with our Allie, she’s also said to be as shameless, if not more! She is a photographer and is said to frequently hook up with her models, male and female.”

“Our very own Allison Kang Soomin is the sixth child! She is currently in a not-so-progressing relationship, which she has no idea about, with our maknae Seo Joohyun and unintentionally leaves our youngest internally ually frustrated with her dislike for clothing and everyday parading around in all her glorified ness.”

“Yah!” the maknae yelled, flustered as thoughts of your routine walking around the dorm with little to no clothing flood her once innocent mind.

“Moving on! Have you ever wondered what Allie would ever look like as a guy? Yes, yes there are numerous photoshopped pictures of us as men on the web and plentiful gender bender fanfictions online but this guy is seriously no joke!  Well, wait no further! Luke Kang is an exact male match. Similar facial features, taller and although slender like his sister, he is well-built as he is in his university’s swim team not to mention his impressive white chocolate abs!”

“The perfect guy for Seohyun if she wasn’t already gay for Allie!” Jessica added.

The girls yelled their approval as a picture of Luke in nothing but his swim trunks was revealed.

“So that’s who Luke was. Phew, it was just her brother.” Seohyun sighed in relief.

“Now, for the last Kang! A mini-Allison! Elisa Kang. Fondly called Elle by her sister, she is a top student and goes to a prestigious high school. She seems more proper and lady-like compared to our rowdy Pokémon lover but from what we’ve heard from Allie, the two of them are very close and she is her favorite sibling.”

“So that only means that she’s probably as weird and messed up as Allison!” Jessica grinned.

“And that concludes JeTi’s Corner! Have a good night, everyone!”

“Don’t forget to tune in next time where we will reveal just how much y time our resident midgets have every week!”

The two Americans announced before pushing all their props into their room before they get chased by the danshin duo.

“As if JeTi doesn’t have as much y time as we do.” Sunny remarked.

“They’re even louder than us!” Taeyeon huffed.

 

 

Special thanks to SNSD9sowon, gotsone and OneDirection11 for upvoting! As always, I thank all my awesome readers as well^^

I'll be having exams this week and this weekend, there's this huge festival where I live and I'll be busy partying hehe.

Keep safe everyone!

-Rei-chan29