Oh, Shinee

I'm Tempting Our Maknae?

“Why would you make me look at that?! How many do you even have?! You sick ert!”

Do couples really do that?! Do… do they keep pictures of each other?! That’s sick and wrong! I don’t want to do that!

Oh, god.

What if Seohyun wants to have a picture of me like that?

Or, oh dear lord, what if she wants me to carry a picture of her like that?

I can’t do that! It’s just not rig—

“Stop screaming in your head, you’ll blow an aneurism or something. And I know what you’re thinking and no, not all couples keep these kinds of photos of each other. Me and Jong are extra affectionate, teehee!” he squealed like some sick school girl.

“Extra is more appropriate.” I muttered.

“Stop being such a , baby girl. And I heard that!” He playfully glared at me.

“There’s nothing wrong with being a , you… you not !” I pathetically tried to fire back.

“Nice try, girl. I’m happy with my relationship and sure of myself now but there was a time where I tormented myself for feeling the way I felt towards Jong. So, I wrote down all of my inner turmoil in my diary!”

“Don’t you mean journal?”

“It’s a diary, damn it! If I say it’s a diary, IT. IS. A. DIARY!” He spat the last few syllables like venom.

“Fine, your diary. You’re probably going to make me read it and try to relate and find my own solution to my problem through what I read, huh?”

“How’d you figure it out so quickly?”

“I’m a genius.” I smiled smugly.

“Yeah, but you're a real doofus when it comes to love.”

I waved his fail of an insult off, went to retrieve the pink diary and cracked it open with much caution incase there are more horrid pictures of Jong’s junk.

I’m gay, what can I say?

I may not be experienced in love yet but I know I’m attracted to women and there was nothing feminine or attractive to me in that picture.

“There! Stop there and read until the end.” Key practically shoved his diary up in my face.

It was from two years ago and the pink ink was a little faded.

“Your handwriting .”

“Shut up and read.”

 

“Dear Diary,

You’re so not gonna believe this! I have a reaaalllyyy big problem! So big, that even I, the
almighty Key, can’t solve on my own. I know, it’s unbelievable that I can’t solve it.
I’m confused. ually confused. You remember that dimwit Kim Jonghyun?
Well, I think I might like him…

He makes me feel so irritated when he goes up to Taemin or Onew hyung! But then
he just HAS to come and talk to me! Today, he told me he thinks his voice isn’t suited
for our group and that he’s lost confidence in himself. He showed a different side today.
A fragile side. And it was just so… sad. I wanted to hug him and… kiss him. But he might
get grossed out and never talk to me again… What should I do?

I think I should make him realize he’s amazing just the way he is! Then, I’ll confront him
about my feelings! I hope I can do it. Then we can be amazing
together in a fabulously amazing relationship~! WE WILL SLAY ALL THE OTHER LESS HOT
COUPLES WITH OUR FLAMING LOVE. Teehee~

SAILOR MOON KEY FIGHTING!”

 

“That was stupid.”

“WHAT?!”

“I mean, this was two years ago, right? We all know he liked you back then! It was so friggin’ obvious! How could you not have seen it?”

“Doesn’t that sound familiar?” A voice came from the front door.

“Hyo!”

She waved at me and hugged Key before sitting on my other side so I was between her and Key.

“What’re you doing here?” I asked her.

“Seobaby told me everything. Besides, doesn’t Key’s old problem sound familiar?”

What does she mean?

“Not really.” I shook my head.

“It’s just like you and Seohyun, you idiot.” Key flicked my forehead.

“What?”

“You’re still as clueless as ever, Soomin. Both of you obviously like each other but the other isn’t aware of it. At least, Seohyun finally realized it a few months ago. All the girls have known for years now! You’re so slow.” Hyoyeon also flicked my forehead.

“Huh?” I sighed exasperatedly.

“Noona’s not the brightest bulb in the bunch, huh?” Minho remarked as he passed by, tossing a crumpled up ball of paper at me.

“Yah!” I yelled at the frog-like guy.

“Do you like Seohyun?” Key asked, seriously.

“I do but…”

“How did you feel when you kissed?” Hyoyeon hit me with another question.

“I felt hot…” I mumbled.

“’Hot’?” they both chorused.

“Yeah, and like I was being electrocuted. My ears were buzzing too.”

“Haven’t you ever listened to an f(x) song?” This time, Jonghyun remarked.

I looked at him questionably.

“You know, Electric Shock? ‘My ears go ding-dong-ding~’” Taemin popped out too.

“Can all of you not interfere?” I asked.

“We’re Shinee. We’re supposed to in. ‘Cus I’M SO CURIOUS, YEAH~!” Onew sang as he passed by.

“Your group is almost as weird as ours.” I told the diva, who only shrugged.

“Almost.” Hyoyeon emphasized.

“Okay, so you have the right symptoms. When you think of Seohyun, what pops up first?”

“Her eyes.” I said when her cute orbs popped into my head.

“Boo! So cliché.” Minho remarked and threw a paper cup at me.

“It’s what came up first AND STOP THROWING THINGS AT ME!” I glared.

“Next question, do you want to kiss her again?” Key asked.

Do I?

It felt nice.

Warm.

And loving…?

“She’s deeply thinking about it. That’s a yes.” Hyoyeon answered for me.

I sighed and nodded.

“Last question. This will really determine if you feel that way about her. What color of socks did she wear today?”

Everyone, except Key and I, fell down the floor in shock.

“Green with pink stripes. They were Keroro socks she bought two weeks ago.” I answered without even having to think that hard.

“What?!” Minho asked and threw another paper cup at me in his shock. This , seriously.

“How the hell did you know that?!” Jonghyun choked on his water bottle.

“Yup, you like her.”  Hyoyeon nodded in finality.

“Man, you’ve got it really bad. It might even be love.” Key added and patted me on the back.

“Go get ‘em, tiger!” They all pushed me and Hyoyeon out of the door.

“Good luck, noona!” Taemin was the only one to bid us a proper goodbye.

 

 

 

 

I know Sherlock and Electric wasn’t released at this time or era but just for the sake of those lines, just imagine, okay?

 

Thank you for reading ang a super special thanks to LonelyBakahead for upvoting!

 

See ya!