Key, Love Guru

I'm Tempting Our Maknae?

Your POV

I ran into the familiar lobby and got onto the elevator then walked up to a door that led to a different dorm.

I sent him a text earlier. He has to know what to do in these sorts of situations.

Desperately banging on the door for a good minute, the door opened to reveal Taemin sipping on his usual banana milk.

“Hello, Allison noona! What brings you here?” Taeminnie aka Taeman said with his bright smile.

“I need to see Key.”

He invited me into their surprisingly clean dorm and went to call their resident ‘umma’.

“Allison baby! Long time no see, girl!” Key came in and gave me a big hug and we kissed each other’s cheeks as usual.

“What was it you wanted to talk about?” The diva sat beside me and crossed his leg. Even the action, although very simple, was full of sass and fabulousness.

“It’s about… um, a kiss.”

“Oh, a kiss scene? Isn’t this going to be your first? You're going to do another drama?”

How can he just dismiss it as a kiss scene? Do I really seem like I wouldn’t be able to actually kiss someone romantically without it having to be for the camera?

“No, someone kissed me.” I blurted out.

“Oh. My. God.” Key gasped, his cherry-flavored lollipop falling from his mouth to land on the white carpet.

He suddenly stood up, went to his room and came back with a hot pink metal baseball bat that had ‘Bat For Beautiful es’ written on it in cursive.

“Who the hell dared to lay his filthy lips on you?! I’m gonna beat the outta him for you, girl! He’ll have his nuts battered till they fall off! They don’t call me Key the Nutcracker for nothing, you know!” Key carelessly swung the bat around, nearly hitting a vase that I managed to move out of the way just in the nick of time.

“It was a she.” I muttered, cheeks heating up again.

“Oh… Oh.” He calmed down and sat beside me once again. The fabulous bat was placed on his other side.

“So, you want me to beat the out of her.” He raised the bat again, bouncing it in his hands and nodded in understanding.

“No, no! Geez, why do you want to beat up someone so badly?”

“I have to use this bat some time.”

I shook my head at the diva.

“The truth is, Yuri kissed me then—“

“Yuri?! Kwon-ing-Yuri?! Isn’t that dark kid with Bambi Yoong? That no good cheating daughter of a—“

“It’s not like that! She did it as a distraction and there was really nothing to it. We’ve solved it with the other girls and Yoona has already made sure to punish her. But the real problem is; Seohyun kissed me just a couple days ago.”

“Seohyun? Keroro-watching, self-improvement book-reading, uptight Seo Joohyun?! What is wrong with the world?” Key swung the bat around once again and, this time, landed on a frog plushy that was lying on the floor.

“Why?” I asked.

Is this really a big deal? Sure, it was my second kiss but it was with Seohyunnie and although I felt different does it necessarily mean anything?

“’Why’?! This is weird! I-It’s not natural! ...Okay, okay breathe, Almighty Key.” He started talking to himself again, a habit he had even way back when we were trainees.

“First, tell me in detail how this kiss played out.”

I told him starting from the sunflower bouquet I got from Taeyang then my allergies acting up to Seohyun stuttering in the make-up room when we were alone and when she leaned into me and I kissed back. I left out the shower incident from this morning since I know he’ll just freak out even more.

“It wasn’t an innocent kiss either, huh. Was there tongue?” He looked at me straight in the eyes.

“EW! Why would I tell you that?!” I backed away from him.

“Just answer my question!” He smacked me at the back of my head.

“Fine! There was some, okay? Happy?!”

“Initiated it?”

“What is this? Twenty-one byun questions?”

“Stop asking and tell me! This is important!”

“She slipped her tongue in mine a little but after that we just meshed our lips together, okay?!”

“You sound like a horrible kisser.”

“ you. Then, do you want to teach me?” I tried to gross him out with my flirty face which I had learned from Chrissy.

It worked.

“I love you, oo. You're the best friend I can ever ask for but I’m still gay for Jong.” He scrunched up his face in disgust.

We both laughed when the said dino passed by with his messy bed head and went to the kitchen after he drowsily greeted me.

“Okay, back to your dilemma. You kissed back. Does that mean you like her?”

Do I like Seohyunnie? She’s our little baby and I’ve never really looked at anyone romantically before let alone our group’s baby so I can’t be sure.

“I’m not sure.” I answered, honestly.

Key sighed before going back to his room for a second time and came back with a thick worn-out journal.

He tossed it on my lap and gestured for me to open it.

He had a wistful look in his eyes as he looked at the journal. It must be really important to him.

I opened it and immediately slammed it shut when my eyes landed on a picture of Jonghyun.

“Oh, sorry. Just turn a few pages.” He played it off like it was nothing.

“Don’t be so nonchalant about it! That was the first time I saw a man’s body and it just had to be your boyfriend’s too! Ah! MY EYES!” I threw the journal at the wall when another scandalous photo of the dino came into view.

“Why would you make me look at that?! How many do you even have, you sick ert?!”

 

 

 

Thanks to everyone for reading and subscribing! Special thanks to laithe, NikkyChainsaww, T-ARA-Queen, Juukya, rocketsocks12, abbezbawse, GirlsGenerationUSA and Laxus7 for upvoting!

 

-See ya!