The Shower Incident

I'm Tempting Our Maknae?

“Alright, everything’s set. Now, I just need to take a quick shower and leave.” You say to yourself right before you creep out of your shared room and tiptoe to the bathroom, your head turning in all directions.

You grinned as you were so freakin’ stealthy and light on your feet. Your stage name should’ve been Ninja Allison or something.

“Allison… why are you humming the theme from Mission Impossible and acting all suspicious?”

You scream at the sudden voice only to be slapped upside on the back of the head.

“Aish, you’ll wake everyone up.” Sooyoung said. “What’re you even up to so early in the morning?”

“Just going for a quick shower before meeting a friend.” You managed to swallow the saliva accumulating at the back of your throat.

“Oh, really now?” Sooyoung eyed her fellow giant, not really convinced.

You started panicking. Sooyoung may seem like a food-obsessed simpleton most of the time but you knew the girl could be really quick to catch on when she wants to.

“Okay, whatever. I’m going to eat.” And, with that, Sooyoung walked away to the kitchen.

Huh, apparently, Soo wasn’t in the mood to be smart.

You get back to business and crouch down, humming the spy movie’s catchy tune once again until you reached the bathroom.

Funny, someone was kind enough to leave a towel for the resident Snow White.

You peeled off your minimal clothing and jumped into the shower. The water was just at the right temperature and a smile made its way across your lips as you relaxed.

You began shampooing your hair, mumbling your part of Oh! while doing the signature dance in the shower.

Reaching for the body wash, you notice the usual bottle of vanilla-scented liquid missing from its normal place among the members’ numerous hair and bathing products.

“Where’s my…”

A trembling hand gives you the body wash from behind.

You scream and turn around, expecting a serial murderer in a mask brandishing a large kitchen knife but find an extremely flustered and Seohyun with her firmly pressed against the shower’s tiled wall instead. Her face glowed crimson from the massive blush.

You let out another shriek when the maknae makes a tentative step forward before slipping on some suds and toppling all over you, bare skin meeting bare skin.

Now, on normal circumstances, this would definitely not bother you as much but given the recent events between you and the youngest, your mind was a mess and you planned on avoiding her until you got things straightened out.

The surge of a feeling not unlike electricity currently flowing through your body was definitely not helping either.

You manage to get Seohyun balanced and off of you before you ran out the bathroom, face as flushed as a lobster.

The rest of the girls have gathered around the bathroom, the source of the commotion, and when they see a soaking wet Snow White screaming her lungs out running passed them, they figure it might just be another normal day at the Soshi dorm but at the sight of an equally wet and furiously blushing Seohyun only draped in a short towel stepping out of the bathroom you had just ran out of, something extremely juicy must have transpired.

The freaks all snickered at each other.

It was time for gossip.

 

 

“God, details! I NEED DETAILS!” Taeyeon nearly roared.

“Shut it. Don’t push maknae into telling us if she doesn’t want to.”

“You’re such a hypocrite, Hyo. I know you want to know as much as the rest of us.”

“Will you two midgets just shut up?” Jessica growled.

“Oooh, someone’s stressed out that Allison ran away in all the confusion~”

“Sunny, are you trying to make me angry?”

“No, Satan—AH! SICA! I mean, Sica!” The bunny gulped.

“It’s okay, Jessi. Allie, texted me that she was going to come back in time for our next schedule tomorrow.” Tiffany patted her girlfriend but Jessica didn’t look like the new information did much to comfort her.

“We could beat up Taetae, Hyo and Sunny if that would make you feel better~” Tiffany purred into her ear.

Now, that cheered the ice princess up.

“Let’s.”

“NO WAIT, SICA! THINK OF HYOSIC!”

“YOU CAN’T KILL SUNYEON/DANDYU, SICA! THE FANS WILL HATE YOU!”

“I WANT TO LIVE! TAKE THE TWO KIMS INSTEAD, SATAN!”

 

 

After, Yoona, Yuri and Sooyoung managed to break out the fight and separate the devil’s spawns (JeTi) from each other, the girls were still outside Seohyun’s room.

You had ran off earlier and they didn’t exactly know what had happened between you two despite Yuri’s adamant speculation that they both got swallowed by the grumpy water imp that lives in the girls’ toilet.

“I think we should all just wait for Allison unnie, unnies. Maknae won’t be coming out anytime soon anyway.” Yoona said.

“I’m sure that if we all work together, we might find a solution to all of this but… meh, let’s let things run their course.” Sooyoung nodded before heading to the kitchen once more.

The other girls looked at each other before shrugging.

“I’m sure this could’ve led us to some adventure or investigation of great importance and discovery but… meh.”

“This is why none of us can be a real-life drama lead. No motivation.”

“Getting to the bottom of this wouldn’t really benefit us anyway.”

“You said it, Satan.”

“One more chance, Sunny. Just one more chance.”

 

 

 

 

I’m back!!!! Midterms just ended so, update! YAY! College is taking a huge chunk of my time BUT I have absolutely no thoughts of giving up on this story. I have tons of pre-written chaps.

Again, thanks to ALL my readers with special thanks to somethingfromyworld, bknight2k, AnExoticShawol (hey, lulu! You . Love you.) and Sun-Ry for upvoting!

Comments are love. <3

 

See ya!