Backstage Chat

I'm Tempting Our Maknae?

“The truth is… I’ve liked you for a while now.” Seohyun blushingly confessed.

“It’s just that I was really confused when I started liking you. I mean, you aren’t exactly the sharpest tool in the shed when it comes to romance and there was that whole phase I went through where even the slightest of your touches would practically set my lady loins on fire. I never felt like that… down there before for anyone. It was like I was on heat or something! But then Taeyeon unnie showed me this website that had a lot of fanfiction and I found some rated ones about you and me so that helped me calm my vertigo a bit. Well, until that one time you wore that extremely low cut skirt—“

“Okay, okay, OKAY! Seo, that’s enough. I get it! You don’t have to give me all the nitty gritty details of your ual frustrations.” Hyoyeon quickly interrupted the maknae.

The two girls were in their hotel room and the dancer was trying to help the maknae as much as she can before the group leaves to go to an interview for an American pop-culture TV show.

“Look, remember what I told you? Just pretend that I’m Allison, okay?”

“Okay. Let me give it one more try before we head to the van with the others.

“Alright, but try not to talk about your ‘lady loins’ too much, alright, Seobaby? It’s really disturbing.”

The latter nodded before opening .

“Girls! We have to go!” Manager Hwang’s megaphone voice boomed from the front door.

“I guess this will have to wait, Seo.” The shorter girl patted the younger on the head before standing up and leaving.

“I have to somehow tell her how I feel without spilling about my inflamed lady parts. Ottoke.” Seohyun sighed before getting up as well. How could she not talk about them?

 

 

“Now that we’ve talked about your music and overwhelming popularity not only in Korea and here but around the world ever since the release of ‘Gee’ and ‘Genie’, I’ll get on to the questions the fans want to hear. Has there been any interesting episodes that have happened since you arrived here in the US?” the interviewer asked the girls.

As per usual, you, Jessica and Tiffany were seated closest to the interviewer as the three of you were the ones who were fluent in English.

The translator well, translated for the other girls eliciting an amused grin by Hyoyeon.

“We went to Allison’s home.” The choding answered in her accented English.

“Oh, really now? From what I heard, Allison here was born and raised right here in Chicago. Am I right?” the man turned his attention to you.

“Yeah, they stayed over for a while and met my little sister.” You answered with your ‘professional’ smile. You weren’t really in the mood for an interview with your massive hangover from drinking last night.

The worst thing was that something was nagging at the back of your head about last night but you could only remember bits and pieces.

“Allison actually drank some Korean alcohol last night.” Tiffany said with her trademark eyesmile.

“Korean alcohol? Was it soju?”

“Wow, I’m surprised you managed to guess correctly. It was and soju is really known for having high alcohol content.” Jessica said.

“So, I take it that you can pretty much hold your liquor.” The man smiled at you.

“Not really.” You denied.

“She usually blacks out after a few shots but she shocked us all when she managed to drink three bottles straight.”

“Tiff!” You whined which made the mushroom smile even more and pinch your cheeks.

“Arrasso, arrasso. I’ll stop now.

“Okay, I have a question for the leader, Taeyeon.”

“Yes?” The midget was startled at the directness of the interviewer.

“There have been a flood of messages from your fans asking me to ask you if you are aware that it is ‘Punch Taeyeon in the ’ day.” The man chuckled as he read his script cards.

The translator repeated what the interviewer said to the confused kid leader which made her unconsciously shield her chest.

“I am aware. I hope that the members and the fans will let this one day slide. I would like to make it through this day without getting beaten up.” She looked straight into the camera.

 

 

“SNSD is on in five! Please standby!” One of the crew yelled over the loud cheers.

“Alright, everyone, huddle up!” Manager Hwang assembled each and every girl.

“Right now, it’s Girls’ Generation!” Taeyeon started, looking at every girl with giddiness.

“Tomorrow, it’s Girls’ Generation!” You chimed in, bouncing on the balls of your feet.

“Forever, it’s Girls’ Generation!” Sooyoung yelled, raising her fist in the air.

And with that, the curtains opened and revealed a dazzling pink ocean and flashing of thousands of cameras.

This is what the ten of them lived for.

 

 

“She’s knocked out, isn’t she?” Hyoyeon nudged Jessica and pointed at you with her chin.

The latter hummed in response and gently patted your head that was resting on her shoulder.

“I don’t blame her. She was practically bouncing off the stage. I can barely dance in those heels. How she manages to jump around and run in them will always amaze me.”

“All of us do, Sica-yah. You just take your time and sit on the stage more.”

The three were the only ones inside the waiting room while the others were off either taking a shower or raiding the snack tables backstage.

“Shouldn’t you let her lean on Soo? No offense and all but I think her neck will get stiff seeing that she’s way taller than us. Look, her neck is perfectly bent horizontally.”

“Yeah, I guess I should. Aren’t you going to wash up?”

“Not yet. Hey, since we have some free time for the next couple of days before we head back home, what’re you planning on doing?” the main dancer plopped on Jessica’s other side on the couch.

“I can’t really head back to San Fran since it is pretty far so I want to spend it with everyone. We could go shopping.” The ice princess smiled.

“I’m also a little curious to see what Elisa’s girlfriend looks like.” She added.

“Well, I bet that lovable brat managed to land a hottie. I mean, Soomin can too if only she realized more than half the time an idol walks up to her, they’re interested in her.”

“I know! She’s still all cute and naïve when it comes to that stuff. But isn’t that part of her charm? She needs to be told straight out that a person is trying to ask her out.” Jessica giggled.

“And then we have our little maknae who isn’t good at expressing feelings without it coming out as a grimace or extremely disturbing. Have you noticed how her eye twitches a lot lately?”

“It’s pretty hard to miss, Hyo. I’m sure there’s a fancam compilation of it somewhere. Hey, remember when she tried to say she didn’t like that Allison accepted Seungri’s invitation to go to a club opening? She started rambling about Seungri’s reputation of being a playboy and how she shouldn’t even be going to clubs in the first place because she can’t handle her alcohol.”

“Yeah, and then Seobaby still ended up picking her up and holding her hair back when she puked all night.”

The two laughed at the memory of Seohyun frantically searching for the best remedy for a hangover the next morning.

“Those two suit each other so much that it sometimes scares me.” Hyoyeon grinned.

“They both share an innocent and awkward love, huh?”

“Yeah, it almost makes me want to lock them in a closet until they realize it and then multiply.”

“Like the little rabbits they really are.”

 

 

Thanks to caprigirl for upvoting!

50 upvotes are amazing! Thank you, guys!

Let's make it a hundred in the future! (I hope it does cus there's still a crapload of chapters ahead)

 

 

See ya!^^