Allison, Oblivious Heartbreaker Extraordinaire

I'm Tempting Our Maknae?

“Let’s start over where we left off!” The PD said, enthusiastically.

Taeyang walked towards you and Yoona once again but this time, he did a little dance infront of the two of you.

You had your head facing the floor and tried to keep the blushing under control.

“What was that?! Seo kissed me… does that mean she likes me?! But—but we haven’t even had romantic encounters yet! Or romantic scenes where we accidentally brush against each other’s hands and look at each other, blushing then look away! This is NOT how dramas portray love at all! No one just kisses you out of the blue like that! Especially your own member who you practically grew up with! And come on, it’s the maknae! The other girls probably put her up to this and it’s just some lame prank Sooyoung or Yuri came up with. Yeah… that’s probably it!” Your head was obviously a mess.

“Allison-ssi?” Taeyang held his hand out to you expectantly with a bright smile.

You absent-mindedly took his hand and your eyes widened when he pulled you and dipped you in his arms like you were dancing the tango.

Your face became completely red when the image of Seohyun pushing you down the couch just a few moments ago flashes in your mind.

The studio audience mistook it as you liking the male idol and cheered.

Meanwhile, the real reason for your blushing was sending secret glares towards the Bigbang member. Guess we know who’s getting a baked potato thrown at them next.

Taeyang didn’t seem to notice the hostile looks and chuckled before bowing to you and going back to his seat.

You held your cheeks in both of your hands to try to lessen the heat emitting from them much to the audience and Boom’s amusement.

“Did you like it that much, Allison-ssi?”

“It’s not that.” You mumbled, bowing your head to hide your flustered face.

“Omo, her ears are red!” Yuri exclaimed from her seat.

“I think since it’s her first time seeing someone so direct, she’s overwhelmed. Poor girl can’t even face the camera.” Jessica said.

“I doubt this is the first time you’ve been shown interest in, Allison-ssi. Am I right?” Boom asked.

“Actually, this is the first time.” You said, facing the MC with only a red tint on your cheeks now.

“Really?!”

“ANIYO!” Your members chorused, except for the youngest for obvious reasons.

“There have been many people who tried asking her out from when were trainees and until now.” Hyoyeon said.

“But she doesn’t seem to really notice that they were asking her out on a date though. Allison tends to be a little clueless in the romance department.” Taeyeon chuckled.

“Hey!” You pouted at the kid leader.

“I’ve even been dragged along some of those dates just recently.” Yoona grinned.

“Can you further explain, Yoona-ssi?”

“Can I?” The deer looked at you which you only gave a confused nod.

“Which one, though?”

“I don’t remember going on a date with anyone.” You told the deer.

“What about your recent ‘outing’?”

“I don’t think it was a date. He only asked if I wanted to watch a movie…” You thought and said.

“It was totally a date! This oppa that the unnies and I have known to have interest in Allison unnie for quite some time now had asked her if she wanted to see a movie with him.”

“Was he an idol?” Boom asked, extremely curious.

“He is and he’s doing pretty well.” Sunny joined in.

“He’s been really popular for a while now.” Sooyoung added.

“I can hear the netizens searching up who that guy could be.” Boom joked, making the audience laugh.

“So, I got invited by Allison unnie and I asked her who was going with us. She told me that that oppa had asked her if she wanted to see it. She even showed me their text conversation!” Yoona laughed her alligator laugh.

“What did it say? What did it say?” One of the other guests asked eagerly.

“First, he asked ‘Do you want to see this movie with me?’ then she replied ‘Of course! I’ve been dying to see it for months!’ his response was ‘Okay! Then I’ll pick you up soon? Dress warmly and we can get dinner after!’ then all she said back was ‘I’ll get ready now.’”

“He was obviously asking you out on a date!” Taeyeon told you.

“He just asked me to watch a movie and eat! All of you do that with me. It wasn’t a date.” You said back.

“She showed it to me and told me to come with her since we were the only ones in the dorm and because I had said I wanted to see that movie before. I told her I shouldn’t interrupt and that that oppa probably wouldn’t want me there. I tried to hint it to you that it was a date, Allison unnie! But you still made me go and he ended up being so awkward that afterwards he said that he had to go and left right in the middle of the movie!” Yoona whined.

“He said he had a dentist appointment! There wasn’t anything I could do about it.” You furrowed your eyebrows in confusion.

“Aigoo!” Boom playfully groaned.

“It was so obvious he just made up any excuse to escape further embarrassment.” Another guest said.

“This is what we have to live with. A lot of guys have already been hurt this way.” Tiffany said, leaving out the fact that about just as many girls have experienced it but the press didn’t have to know about that.

“For the SNSD members, raise your hands if you were subjected to go to one of those supposed to be dates.” Boom announced.

Nine hands were raised which shocked the audience and you were still trying to wrack your brains out if those friendly invitations were really in fact dates.

“But I was never alone with those guys on those outings so it was never a date to begin with!” You tried to retaliate.

“That was because you dragged one of us along.” Jessica said bluntly.

“Sometimes, you brought more than one of us which, if I were the guy, would be really hurtful to my pride.” Hyoyeon added.

“Yah!” You yelled playfully.

“Wasn’t there a time when she invited all of us…?” Seohyun finally said.

“What?! All ten of you went? No way!” Boom asked, astonished.

“Ah! I remember that. That guy was devastated.” Yuri chuckled.

“Does that mean that you still haven’t been on a real date yet, Allison-ssi? Like with a guy you liked and you knew liked you back?”

“Ne, I haven’t. I haven’t even kissed a guy yet.” You admitted. You weren’t lying to be exact. You’ve kissed two of your members but, again, the press didn’t need to know that.

“Wah!” The audience chorused, shocked as well.

“Let’s get back to that later then. Well, shall we move on? Now, Taeyeon-ssi, there was an interesting article from an American magazine about a certain SONE event day. I think it had something to do with punching you somewhere that shouldn’t be punched?”

“WHEN IS EVERYONE GOING TO GIVE THAT A REST?!”

And with that, the show moved on smoothly (for everyone except SNSD’s leader) with more interesting stories.

You honestly didn’t want this schedule to end any time soon so you wouldn’t have to deal with a certain uptight Keroro-loving maknae.

You had to sort your feelings out soon.

You had to talk to someone with more experience.

You had to talk to him.

And you had to get to him fast.

 

 

 

Good luck finding out who he is! *evil super villian laugh*

Anyway, if you've noticed, the girls have turned down their crazy in last couple of chapters, you wanna know why? It's cus they're in public/are being filmed. BOOM Mind blown!

Special thanks to smartwolf, nzone89 and Miakoda for upvoting!

 

See ya!