Fluff, Fluff, Fluffidy, Fluff

I'm Tempting Our Maknae?

“You heard him. You better tell her the feeling’s mutual. And soon.” That was all the dancer said before the both of you stepped into the dorm.

“Oh, you brought her back.” Taeyeon sat on the couch with a bowl of cereal.

“Where did you disappear to, Allie?” Tiffany hugged you from the side.

“I went to—“

“We visited a love guru~” Hyoyeon interrupted you.

“Oh, Key?” Yuri asked.

“Yup.” You nodded.

It wasn’t a secret that all the girls and most of the SM idols went to the diva for love advice. He was just so experienced in the matters of the heart. His known equivalent opposite in that department was you, of course.

“Did you clear things up? Finally came to a revelation?” Sooyoung nudged you.

“Ash has finally found his Pikachu~!” Sunny teased.

“She’s in her room with Sica unnie.” Yoona told you.

You inhaled deeply before going into the maknae’s room.

However, instead of your new found love, you were met with a pinch on the ear by your umma/ice princess.

“Go make things right. After you disappeared to God knows where, she’s been worried sick with thinking that she scared you off.” Jessica said harshly under her breath.

You nodded fervently and once satisfied; Jessica went to the living room to join the others.

“Hey, Seo.” You sat on the younger girl’s bed.

She was hugging her knees and using her arms as a pillow.

“Seo~” You tried using your aegyo but she still didn’t budge.

A faint mutter was heard from the maknae and you leaned closer to hear her better.

Her arms unfolded and made its way around your neck but she didn’t lean any closer.

Your dark brown orbs met her chocolate brown ones.

“Do you hate me now, unnie?” She said in a small voice.

“How could I hate you?”

She looked even deeper into your eyes, as if searching for answers.

“I’m sorry it took me a while to realize this but I lov—“

Sweet lips crashed into sweet lips and words were no longer needed.

Your hand was delicately placed on her jaw.

One of her hands lowered down to your chest and you both leaned in closer.

Unlike your first kiss together which was rushed and desperate, this was deep, slow and steady as if you two were trying to explore every inch of each other’s mouths. Trying to engrave every muscle, every sensation to memory.

Seohyun leaned back to gasp for air with your foreheads touching.

“Seo, I love you.” You smiled with your eyes closed when you felt her hot breath tickling your still tingling lips.

“I love you too, Soominnie.” The secret nickname escaped the younger’s lips for the first time.

“’Soominnie’ loves Seohyunnie.” You kissed her cheek.

She giggled and kissed your nose which started a kissing war between you two that ended in the both of you lying on your backs on the maknae’s bed with slightly bruised lips and a barrage of giggles.

“You have no idea how long I’ve wanted to kiss you, unnie.”

You pouted.

“Wae?” Seohyun asked affectionately, sweeping a stray stand of hair away from your face.

“Call me Soominnie again.” You childishly demanded, kicking the air as you said it.

“You know, I’ve only called you that in my thoughts before.”

“That’s why, you can call me that all you want now.” You immediately hugged the younger girl.

“Soominnie.” She called unsurely.

“Hm?”

“Soominnie!” this time, more firm.

“Hmm?”

“Soominnie~!” Seohyun called with her aegyo.

“Kyaa! So cute!” You squeezed her tightly.

“My first kiss went a little like this~ And twist~ And twist~!” Eight voices sang with accompanying smooch sounds from the door, thick accents mixed with correct pronunciation.

Yes, this was the nation’s girl group.

The two of you giggle at the girls.

“Let’s go out to celebrate! The Ace family is now complete!” Taeyeon announced.

“Call!” Sooyoung acknowledged the decision.

“Everyone get ready!” Tiffany yelled, slapping each girl on the  for them to get dressed quickly.

With that, the girls piled out of the room, leaving you with Seohyun.

“Seo?”

“Yes?”

“Will you be my very first girlfriend?” You sat up on your knees excitedly.

The younger girl giggled before getting up, planting another sweet kiss on your lips and hugging you.

“Of course.”

“Assa!” You jumped off the bed for a fist pump in the air but you groaned when you landed on the floor on your .

“Are you alright, Soominnie?” Seohyun immediately fussed over you.

You grabbed her hand and pulled her down so she landed on top of you.

“I am now.” You leaned in for another sugary kiss which the younger girl gladly returned.

Well, until both of you heard a shutter sound and turned to find Jessica and Hyoyeon with both of their phones held up.

“What? Go on. Don’t mind us.” Byunsica urged you on so she could further video the sweet kiss.

“Unnies!” Your girlfriend yelled with her face growing red.

“It’s AlliSeo’s first day together, for memory’s sake. Your future love babies will want to know.” Hyoyeon tried to explain as she took another photo.

“This is voyeurism.” You stood up and helped Seohyun up too.

“No, this is Jessica.”

 

 

 

 

Thank you for reading and special thanks to bibiii_bb, imhyorin, 2NY-Hyo and ilovekpopgroups for upvoting!

 

See ya!